AnuGun wedding on the cards!

Poll

AnuGun wedding on the cards?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Okay guys! Smriti is back after a hiatus! Let's get the forum back on track hopefully get in top 3 before the show ends👍🏼 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anokhi12 thumbnail

Kya Shaadi hoga mukamal koi bts aaya ya Kya ?😲

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have this 'gut' feeling that the precap isn't misleading. 

Shaadi hogi iss baar. 

Drama hoga, thodi cheekh chilana hoga from RKC's side, lungi sarpanch's BP( read blood pressure😅) will do rodeo n then final decision will be made in Supreme Court of Kshits. 

Maybe they won't accept Gungun whole heartedly right then, but since Annu isn't willing to leave his only anchor in his life-his Gungun- they will gave to give their blessings to this shaadi. 

Maybe the remaining three weeks will be used to showcase AnuGun vs RKC, n during this trial, the Kshits will then learnto understand who Gungun actually is. 

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

YES! Shaadi toh hogi - with K fam in tow... Sitara ne extension diya hi hai for AnuGun shaadi. I feel Maharashtrian shaadi this week, and then more rituals when everyone goes back to Lucknow.

But I also expect tonnes of drama from Akriti, maybe RV's dad, RKC's dad, and god knows who else... 

But sabse zyada I'm so very glad that Anubhav will drop his Bappi Lahiri look! I can't take those floral shirts and gold jewelry one more day!

Edited by livetodream257 - 1 years ago
DivaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Howz that possible if his so called 1st wife will b present there? Legally also it isn't possible if by the way K's eventually will accept GG then also she can't marry Anubhav in this mandap kyuki Aakriti will question him to give divorce before marrying to GG if we think in logically. I don't know what shit Vanku haram**** is planning next to inact on this shitty show more? And Aakriti will stand there being mute all the time. She is there to create drama & mess. So,what is the question in that? 

Also i m guessing a little bit ki police & courtroom drama se bachne k liye Anubhav & uski shitty family kahin ye na suggest kare ki Anubhav must have to keep both the wives for the repo of the family. I know that Aakriti won't agree on this proposal but what about K's? I mean to say Gabbar Singh/ Budhau can beg before Anugun to atleast sabotage this siyappa by asking once again Anubhav to atleast give this proposal to Aakriti that she can have a little chance to mend her relations with K's if she will accept Anugun marriage too & then the trio will be welcomed in K's arena. There starting again an open match between Papa ki pari vs RKC inside S'Sadan. And in the ending of this track GG will eventually win & RKC will leave K's 🏠 on 20thAugust and that's the show ultimate wrap up. It's just a wild guess if Anugun gets married otherwise same old siyappa. What to say or even more to expect from this worthless drama even now?🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

AynDeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anokhi12

Kya Shaadi hoga mukamal koi bts aaya ya Kya ?😲

Checkout the new SBB segment where it's mentioned 

Beena supports GG, Akriti had to leave. So most probably wedding would happen.

https://youtu.be/V0OYAAMObTM

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: livetodream257

YES! Shaadi toh hogi - with K fam in tow... Sitara ne extension diya hi hai for AnuGun shaadi. I feel Maharashtrian shaadi this week, and then more rituals when everyone goes back to Lucknow.

But I also expect tonnes of drama from Akriti, maybe RV's dad, RKC's dad, and god knows who else... 

But sabse zyada I'm so very glad that Anubhav will drop his Bappi Lahiri look! I can't take those floral shirts and gold jewelry one more day!

You think after AnuGun's marriage, kshits will accept that Gungun continue her job at Armaan's?

Knowing how Golu portrayed Gungun's relationship with Armaan

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mehr05

You think after AnuGun's marriage, kshits will accept that Gungun continue her job at Armaan's?

Yes, abhi at this very end, after scrapping the very essence of the original concept of "sacha todna", the makers will decide that the Kshits will wholeheartedly support GG focusing on her career, because - you guessed it - it breaks the mould.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mehr05

job se kis ko lena dena hai mehr hume toh anugun se matlab hai or itna time kanha hai kkis ke pas shadi ke baad toh rkc kuch boda kand karegi sure ...

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The recent show of PH that ended (Kaamna) had the negativity ruling until the last half of the last episode. After things going good for some episodes and they could have given a positive track but they made negativity rule yet again (totally unnecessary). All the villians and the vamps went unpunished. So I don't expect anything better here. 

Saw the precap where RKC is back in bling bling even before confirming Anu is alive. I guess she will demand huge alimony for divorce and again the drama of Anu not being able to divorce her. Saw a spoiler that the house will go for auction and GG will buy it fir the Ks!! 

So until the last moments, don't expect anything good to happen.