Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Off topic..Alia gave a pretty decent interview to Bharadwaj Rangan..if her fans and haters are interested..considering 75 percent threads on IF these days are about making fun of Aloo

Edited by MaxMayfield - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Off topic..Alia have a pretty decent interview to Bharadwaj Rangan..if her fans and haters are interested..considering 75 percent threads on IF these days are about making fun of Aloo

Such a good interview.

https://youtu.be/4IpfF6vNCuQ

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Indeed, a very good (and also entertaining) interview with Baradwaj...thanks for posting it, altgr. (although I didn't watch the one with Anupama, you equally posted...Anupama mostly annoys me more than gives me the wish to listen to the interview).

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Why the eff do they not include Roshan Mathew in any of these interviews? 😡

Yeah missed Roshan. But most Malayalam actors (except Prithviraj) hate promotions. As Dulquer Salman famously said "I can do a Malayalam movie with the time spent on promotions". It's quite another matter that he went ahead with pan-India promotions with his movie Kurup.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Does Alia always talk this ? She is talking like she is screaming.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pg411

Does Alia always talk this ? She is talking like she is screaming.

I noticed as well. If she’s not screaming, then she’s sticking her middle finger to her co-workers. 🤪

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

tfs…love it 👏aloo interviews during gangubai and now with darlings ..TOP!! Damn she is matured and how ♥️And look at that glow 😘

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Yeah missed Roshan. But most Malayalam actors (except Prithviraj) hate promotions. As Dulquer Salman famously said "I can do a Malayalam movie with the time spent on promotions". It's quite another matter that he went ahead with pan-India promotions with his movie Kurup.

Sometimes you have to do things you dont like. And it was his production, he had to go the extra mile. 

He looks so sick of it during Zoya promotions😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What is this dal-chawal talk everywhere? She wants to prove she is the only dal to his chawal?😆

Isme bhi she says she has found a person to make dal chawal? Dont tell me her previous cook didnt know how to make dal chawal.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/ranbir-kapoor-doesn-t-massage-my-feet-says-alia-bhatt-on-her-pregnancy-care-101659411871977-amp.html

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daebak

Sometimes you have to do things you dont like. And it was his production, he had to go the extra mile. 

He looks so sick of it during Zoya promotions😆

Seems like most actors don't mind going the extra mile for their movies'  but hate the promotions with a passion. But yes, promotions are here to stay -however useless they might be in the long run. Ranveer Singh mentioned in KwK that Varun Dhawan is very gung ho about the whole exercise.