Alia Bhatt & Team Darlings Interview with Anupama Chopra - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Yes, she tried to. Alia moved her feet away and immediately said "EW! Don't touch me unless you are my #8 my #lovestoriyan my #babydaddy." Anupama then apologized over and over with a tear in her right eye. But that did not satisfy Alia. She stormed off and refused to do this interview. I just can't believe it. It's shocking. No need to play the video to confirm. Just trust me 👍🏼

I trust you blindly on this behind-the-scenes description.

Video to main waise bhi nahi dekhne wali thi😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Cocomelon

Anupama didn't😵. But if it helps, Alia was just as offended & threw a pillow at Anupama. 👍🏼

Kuch better phekna chahiye tha. Something heavy🤣

No wonder South Cinema is at an all time high, because this is the kind of annoying people Bollywood is glorifying 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Yes, she tried to. Alia moved her feet away and immediately said "EW! Don't touch me unless you are my #8 my #lovestoriyan my #babydaddy." Anupama then apologized over and over with a tear in her right eye. But that did not satisfy Alia. She stormed off and refused to do this interview. I just can't believe it. It's shocking. No need to play the video to confirm. Just trust me 👍🏼

And what happened next? I head that Anupama called KJo and told him what happened who asked her to PayTM him the money back since he wouldn't get to post the pics of a GREAT reviewer touching the SUPERSTARNI's feet on Twitter and then ask for opinions of KwK guests on said photos. 

But Anupama said no and that it was her contri to Vidhu's next movie. 

Meanwhile Shefali and Vijay just watched the whole drama  scoffed at "stars" and their ego problems and Shefali said to Vijay to put in a word for her for the next season of Mirzapur. 

And they facetimed with Roshan Matthew the whole while just for kicks

Did that happen though? Or is my source a liar? 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago

Leave the pregnant woman alone😆

Originally posted by Daebak

Kuch better phekna chahiye tha. Something heavy🤣

Gangu ka paaon bhari he re... majboori ko samzo 😡

Shefali saying right  where people clapped.

Anupama laughs 

“So tell me aliaa…Uve recently had a massive blockbuster in the form of gangubai and were part of RRR aswell …then ofcourse as we know you got married and are on your way to having a baby …and between all this u managed to finish rocky aur rani and are promoting darlings ….how do u balance such a high achieving career with an almost idyllic personal life? “

aisa kuch pucha hoga?

Originally posted by pathaka

Anupama laughs 

“So tell me aliaa…Uve recently had a massive blockbuster in the form of gangubai and were part of RRR aswell …then ofcourse as we know you got married and are on your way to having a baby …and between all this u managed to finish rocky aur rani and are promoting darlings ….how do u balance such a high achieving career with an almost idyllic personal life? “

aisa kuch pucha hoga?

OMG I thought you were actually quoting her 🤣

Originally posted by pathaka

Anupama laughs 

aisa kuch pucha hoga?

I am actually hearing Anupama's laugh 😆