Aftermath Factory blast - Meet fun OS

Posted: 1 years ago

I have totally lost my mind it seems🤣. Bear with another of my nonsense OS.

The blast  took place in the factory. Due to the blast MH went flying up high  in the air like a free bird. But unlike the birds she has no wings and didn't know how to fly. So she thought of a brilliant idea💡. She quickly took of her red jumper and used it like a parachute.

So she landed slowly in some unknown place. She looked around her and saw that she landed in a garden. A few metres away she can see a craddle. As a mother who was missing her child, she immediately walked towards it. Seeing the baby, she was shocked because it was her son Cheeku there. You know Dil ka connection works so much in ITV shows. So why would it not work now?

Manushi employed a bai to look after the baby from the money she gathered by tricking a rich spoilt brat. As the bai received advanced payment, she feasted many platefuls of dishes ordering from Swiggy by sitting near the baby. As a result, now the bai was suffering from loose motion. When the bai was releasing all her yellow sticky substance out from her stomach and intestine in the bathroom away from the baby, MH's jacket parachute landed at that very time. So finding the opportunity, MH took her baby and ran away.

After covering a little distance away, MH with her baby boy Cheeku, MH was beyond tired owing to child birth, fight with Kunashi, blast, flight with parachute and was somehow dragging herself away. But MH is a superwoman, she helped infinite people. Another person on whom she had her Ehsaan magically appeared  there. He was an auto-driver. So he offered to help by dropping her. He also fed MH some ORS, sugarcane juice and dates that he found in shopes on the way. Yes he found only these as it was Sunday evening and only few shops were open. The auto took off to Chandigarh.

In Chandigarh, MH immediately ran towards her room to her Dauduraam with their son. Now, you all must be guessing how she can cross everyone's eyes while crossing the living room? It is simple because everyone was in Babita's room and so nobody saw her going to their room. Or else you could have seen each one of their shocked faces  one by one in Zoom mode. Dheranadhumtanana... dheranadhumtanana.... But luckily nothing of that sort happened. You all are very intelligent I know. You guessed it correct. Babita fainted again to become the centre of attention again. How can she let anyone else steal the limelight? Even if it is her so called Mere Beta . 

By the time MH reached Ahlawat mansion, Cheeku was lost in his sweet dreams with his soft snores. So as soon as MH entered their room, the sight made her very angry. MA just threw a matchstick on all her belongings thrown on the floor.She kept Cheeku comfortably on the bed and went to MA and pulled his hair. MH-"How can you burn my things without my permission?"

As the fire just started, MH threw all the drinking water from the jug to douse out the fire. MH was so angry, she took a pair of scissors ✂️ and cut MA's hair here and there. Then they both started to fight. Hearing which Cheeku started to cry.

Hearing a baby's cry, everyone except Babita ran to their room.  Actually, Babita's greatest fan without anyone's knowledge fed Babita a sleeping pill 💊 instead of a headache tablet as he was too tired to bear her drama at that moment. They put Cheeku to sleep, gave Isha to take him to another room and everyone sat down to talk.  While coming to seat, Tej was laughing on MA's new weird hairstyle as designed by his dost but he himself stumbled upon MH's belongings on the floor and fell on his face on the bed. Settling down, MA started to shout on MH for scaring him with the video. MH started to call him Gadharaam for not finding out her secret message.

She took the bag 🛍️ where she sent the pendrive and reversed it. Inside there was a clear written message-

"Pendrive wali video nakli hai, Hamara Cheeku Zinda hai. Mai  usse kidnapper Chudail Manushi k haathon se wapaas  leke  aa jaungi. Agar tune kisi Tanya-Manya se shaadi ki mere aane se pehle toh mai tera khoon pi jaungi."

All the family members facepalmed at MA's stupidity and began to lecture him. Then MH had also nicely scolded him for not being enough aware to get all details from the hospital and believe that nurse's words. She told him to throw his London's degree or his brain  into the municipality dustbin or when the garbage truck will come playing- Gaariwala aaya hai gharse kachra nikaal. She also in her anger spilled what Babita asked her too. And after all these, MH was also very tired and she fainted too. 

Now Gadha Ahlawat will become Walnut Ahlawat. He will use his brain and punish Kunashi and Babita. How???

Wo tab bataungi jab fir se bakwaas karne ka man hoga. Aaj k liye bohot ho gaya. Aaj ki quota khatam 🤣🤣🤣.

I don't know ek baar fir ye kya likha Maine. I am suffering from Bakwaas spilling syndrome 🤣🤣.

I have intentionally avoided the parents emotions in finding the baby as I am not in a mood to write something emotional.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago

Ohhh god...parachute with red jumper..lollll 1😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Deepub972

Ohhh god...parachute with red jumper..lollll 1😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know I have lost my mind totally 🤣🤣

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago

Kash aisa hi dikha dete.. yaa phir Baalveer / Shaktimaan aa gaya uski help ke liye... kuch toh believable lagta 

meetwa ka hairstyle kaisa hoga yaar , seriously pichhle 40 episode ne jitna frustrate kiya hai usse jyada iss post ne hasaya hai

Meety did all this and returned before he could burn her things? 👍🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anamika kya ho tum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Has has ke jaan nikal gayi.... 

Hope tumhara ye bakwaas spilling syndrome kabhi cure na ho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Waiting for the next part with Walnutram. Masoom ko mat chhodna... 

Neha I don’t know what we bet about …. but you didn’t publish your OS but Anamika did…. kuch seekho…

ye dekho is scene me koi logic h? maine episode ni dekha but curious ti k Manushi ko kya bahana mari hogi Manjari … lekin is scene ko dekh kr lg ra h koi bahana jaruri hi ni … Manushi is also treating this like a deal … Meet Ahlawat se shaadi kro and bachcha lo… ye ho kya ra h is show me …

https://twitter.com/zeetv/status/1554072127665344518?s=21&t=d8Ip1_-cj4xDQyTBRVlUNA

Originally posted by fanktlk

Kash aisa hi dikha dete.. yaa phir Baalveer / Shaktimaan aa gaya uski help ke liye... kuch toh believable lagta 

🤣🤣🤣. Great idea 💡🤣🤣. Wo dono aane se v abse toh interesting hi hota🤣