Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vcs17

you shrink as you age, the bones, muscle mass decreases, it is all scientificImage

This much?  😳

7A1C6A1C-ED3E-446F-9EC0-BC56F3DF1DA8.jpeg

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

But he also said Forrest Gump did not have a good story and was a star vehicle. 😆 I believe Aamir is taking anticipatory bail for failure of LSC.

Well, technically he was quoting Adi Chopra 😆.  But I agree, it was a ridiculous thing to say about Forest Gump of all stories/movies. I hope he misspoke and meant it only in terms of flow of the story. 

LSC is his home production. If it fails he still has to pay off the financiers and distributors. But he’s loaded. He’ll be fine 🤷🏽‍♀️

atominis thumbnail

Junaid looks more like his mom Reena and not Aamir. He is also way taller than Aamir. How come he could have played young Lal Singh? No one gets shorter with age nor their face changes.

It is weird and laughable how Aamir had fought with Chopras for most of his career and now got Adi to launch his son.

A member here said it seemed Aamir knew LSC is gonna flop. The hunch was so right.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So dad took over sons role ? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Junaid looks more like his mom Reena and not Aamir. He is also way taller than Aamir. How come he could have played young Lal Singh? No one gets shorter with age nor their face changes.

It is weird and laughable how Aamir had fought with Chopras for most of his career and now got Adi to launch his son.

A member here said it seemed Aamir knew LSC is gonna flop. The hunch was so right.

No he would have played adult Lal throughout the movie. Aamir wouldn’t be in the movie at all. I still think the decision was a financial one. I think Viacom probably saw it more profitable to invest in Aamir. Also I think Atul Kulkurani wanted Aamir in his screenplay. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aamir treats Junaid like a pushover. He atleast pretends to care about Ira.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It's an interesting way to launch the own son without really launching him...