Anupamaa

Dosti Toot Gayi Kya?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

SP's new insta story has Madalsa, Paras, Angha and Romi Kalra captioned Happy Friendships Day. No picture of RS. Gehri Dosti Toot Gayi Kya? 

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arre there was no gehri dosti re....sab bol bachhan tha bas.

A producer cant be anybody's friend specially with actor/actress playing role in his show. Aise ya to show flop ho jata hai ya dosti toot jati hai. We have seen examples in past like ekta kapoor and her so called "friends" who either had fallout or show stopped airing. Even though everything is fine now between them but still there were fights.

And V getting more screen space is a result of writers  love for negativity and drama.

Aur anagha, paras ke sath pic share karke SP is saying in a way that he supports paras in whatever nonsense he has uttered. This will kind of result in more toxic work environment.

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Arre there was no gehri dosti re....sab bol bachhan tha bas.

A producer cant be anybody's friend specially with actor/actress playing role in his show. Aise ya to show flop ho jata hai ya dosti toot jati hai. We have seen examples in past like ekta kapoor and her so called "friends" who either had fallout or show stopped airing. Even though everything is fine now between them but still there were fights.

And V getting more screen space is a result of writers  love for negativity and drama.

Aur anagha, paras ke sath pic share karke SP is saying in a way that he supports paras in whatever nonsense he has uttered. This will kind of result in more toxic work environment.

At present as I said Shahi's priority is to negate the claims made by Paras. He said RG and GK did not even message him and he is surprised. He also went on to add that they wanna remain in the producer's good books and think that if they contact him then that would mean they are supporting for which they had to face some repercussions. Shahi won't care for any friendship now. Anupama is not the last show that he is producing, he will bring more. So his focus is only to negate Paras's claims and he has already started. There are articles on GK's interview where he says that he has full trust on Shahi's version of Anuj. The IV is a clear PR. GK has not said anything in past 9 months and I can understand if in the contract there are clauses for IVs. In football player's contract they have clauses regarding media rights. Then this Muskan's IV where she said she was shocked to read the script is a also one of the PR trick. SP can be sidelined for this upcoming paralysis track.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Very good. I am very happy. Since Sudhanshu is supporting Paras, I now genuinely feel Paras is an insecure actor blabbering rubbish. As SP insults GK, he is insulting RG. His claims seems baseless now. 

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

SP's new insta story has Madalsa, Paras, Angha and Romi Kalra captioned Happy Friendships Day. No picture of RS. Gehri Dosti Toot Gayi Kya? 

It’s not Fraandship , Sujan is true Louvvv πŸ˜†

Kakul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When did he insult GK?

strancho thumbnail

Very good. I am very happy. Since Sudhanshu is supporting Paras, I now genuinely feel Paras is an insecure actor blabbering rubbish. As SP insults GK, he is insulting RG. His claims seems baseless now. 

Baseless ka I dont know. The most surprising was he did not read before signing the contract? Who does that? Even I read 30 pages Offer Letter before taking up my first job. Even after a year he was not aware that it is for 3 years. In each interview he is adding one new statement.

Just hope that he does not regret this.

wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: strancho

Baseless ka I dont know. The most surprising was he did not read before signing the contract? Who does that? Even I read 30 pages Offer Letter before taking up my first job. Even after a year he was not aware that it is for 3 years. In each interview he is adding one new statement.

Just hope that he does not regret this.

This how come someone signed contract papers without reading it. πŸ™„

For my first job when I was asked to sign a bond i had read each and every page before signing it

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He have not insulted gk, sp and gk are good friends fyi! Dont tell anything without knowing the things 

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dude a fanpage just made a collage of photos for friendship day so he just shared that! That is what it is! Har cheez mai kya baato ko chedna zaroori h? πŸ€”