The affair - a short story ( rishab,preeta, luthras)

Posted: 1 years ago

The affair- a short story on upcoming 

Three weeks after anniversary party 

He was silent throughout dinner. Preeta was worried. What is wrong with rishabji. He is nether talking nor eating properly. It's been a full day he was like that. She felt something amiss . Even luthas sensed the same as well.

Rakhi was upset and spoke to preeta in the kitchen while the rest were seated in the living room.

"Preeta, talk to him and see what's bothering".

The latter nodded ." Don't worry rakhi maa. I will find out. I am worried as well".

An hour later in the bedroom 

She put kavya to sleep and waited for her husband. There was no sign of him. Is he coming. Then shristi walked into the room. 

"Di, rishabji sleeping in the living room on the couch".

What is wrong. Rishabji looks upset. Never seen him like that . Preeta thought hard.

The next morning.

The driver dropped kavya to school. Rishab was nowhere in sight. Left before breakfast to his office. Instructed the guy to drop and pick the little girl. Preeta was really upset. This is not the rishabji i knew . Something is wrong. What was it 

She cooked his favorite dishes for lunch . Waited at the dining  table for three hours. No sign of him. When she rang he disconnected. Then sent message 'will be late . Already eaten outside '. Now she was getting disappointed. He was avoiding her. What could be the reason?? It was hurting her. He was the sweet husband at one time. So much of turnaround.

She went to bed. It was already past midnight. He was still not home. Neither picking up her calls. Luthras were worried. What is wrong with rishab. He was never like that. Mahesh decided to speak to his son. 

The next morning 

Preeta came running down the staircase screaming and crying. Rishabji having an affair!!! She showed a lipstick mark on his white collar shirt which he wore the previous day. She was sending his clothes to laundry.

The lutras couldn't believe their eyes. There were three lipstick marks on his shirt. At the collar, the back and right sleeve. Rakhi started crying. "We shouldn't have gotten rishab preeta married. She's always pining for karan. He got tired of it and started having an affair. We were so selfish. We never thought he desired to be loved as well".

Kareena taunted preeta. "It's ur fault. See what u have done. Stop thinking about karan. Think about rishab. He is ur husband".

Somehow preeta felt they were right. She was too selfish in her love. 

Dadi lutra upset,

"What shall we do now?".

Mahesh disappointed. "I made him promise to take preeta's responsibility forgetting he has his own life. We have been too selfish . All of us. Preeta u too. He was ur husband. He needs affection too. But u were busy in karan's love. U forgotten rishab".

The upset Preeta ran up to her room. The thought of being selfish killed her to the core. She didn't want to lose her husband to another woman. 

He was not at home full day. The driver sent and picked kavya to school. 

Infact he didn't return home that nite and stated lots of work at the office. He will put up there itself. 

After dinner in her  bedroom 

Preeta was pissed." Spending time with mistress when wife waiting at home" Shristi taunted. "Partly u to be blamed di, u were always doing karan jiju jaap. See now when rishab jijs seeing other woman , u got upset as well. Di, it's five years he tolerated ur i love u karan so now he also fed up. U only tolerated for two days , u are already freaking out. I can't imagine how he would have felt. He's a man na. He has desires too". 

Preeta was losing patience. "Shristi, go to ur room. Leave me alone. !!

Her sibling got frightened at once and took off  without looking back. 

As she laid in bed, she reminisced the moments she spent with rishab. How they first met, how he always supported her. God, how could i be so selfish!! 

Kavya who laid beside, was missing her father and said. "Mama, is dadu that busy. He has no time for us at all. It's been two days". Preeta sobbed silently after putting her kid to sleep.

How to tell her that dadu has found someone else. Soon he will divorce mama and marry that woman and leave us. All thanks to mama's fault.

She sobbed to her slumber.

The next morning.

Preeta woke up struggling under the heavy eyelids. Kavya was jumping on the bed with joy.

Mama wake up, see that!!

A huge mama and baby pooh bear resting on the couch facing them written.

Sorry my two cutie pies !!! 

With a note pasted below

Preeta was shocked. Rishabji bought gifts for them. She hurriedly moved towards the soft toys before even kavya did and took away the note reading it instantly. She was desperate to hear from her husband who was lost in wonderland with a new Alice , leaving them alone. The fact that he was having an affair and was gonna leave her and her kid was too much to bear.

The note read.

I am so so so sorry preetaji. I can't tell u how disturbed i was the past few days that i couldn't spend time with u and kavya 

Preetaji , an emergency occurred in the office.. It was disgusting. One of my staff is leaking information to our competitor. We lost billions in five deals in a row 

Preetaji it was a huge loss. I was so stressed up. That's why i didn't spend time with u guys. Need to settle the issues first. By today evening everything will be back to normal. Tmrow i will take both of u for outing full day. I promise.

And preetaji, please keep ur make up kit in a safe place. That brat is using ur lipstick on my clothes now. There are two shirts in the cupboard.. pls check and send to laundry. 

Pls tell everyone i am sorry. And love to kavya 

Will see u all for dinner tonight 

Love 

Rishabji ji

Preeta gave a deep sigh. It was a huge relief. 

Rishabji was not having an affair. Why he slept on the couch then. Maybe he was stressed. Or perhaps to settle work on his laptop. She giggled.

God i was so foolish. 

The lutras sighed a relief. Thank God. Rishab was still sane. Mahesh complimented his wife 

"Rakhi, what did u eat when u conceived him"

The annoyed wife replied to her naughty husband.

"Ur head!! "

And took off to the kitchen without looking back as the rest of the family laughed 

A turnaround in preeta lutra after the incident. She was giving more attention to her husband. The fact that she was gonna lose him was difficult to bear. It taught her a lesson, after all. 

The end 

Ps.

They won't show drunk rishab trashing family. They won't show rishab taunting preeta. He is a saint 

They won't show him ever saying anything to anyone including arjun 

The best would be a twist of reverse psychology.🤣🤣🤣🤣

All lutras will learn their lesson including preeta.

Selfishness will blow out of the window.

Rishab doesn't need to do anything.

Just build up the circumstances will do 

How u guys like this one 

Can leave ur comments.

Don't worry won't happen onscreen.

Writers are dumb 

Not necessary preeta has to fall for him but at least karan jaap will be over🤣🤣🙏🙏

Just show rishab having an affair. Will do 

Build the circumstances. Good enough.

Rishab doesn't need to do anything 🤣🤣🤣

The best twist ever 

Hopefully someone from kundali crew is stalking the forum and sees this. 

Hope u guys enjoyed. 

Dedicated to all pissed rishab shippers. 🤣🤣🙏🙏.

If this happens onscreen by chance, I don't know about u guys but i will offer the lord one kilo moti choor ladoos🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago

Haha your ideas are what we all Rishabh fans want but not gonna get coz makers are duffer. 

Saw Shakti's story and Preeta is going to tend to Arjun's wound which he gets on his hand. Writers are stupid for not even giving RishTa a chance. 

Anyway I enjoy reading your ideas. Keep writing. ❤️

Originally posted by anshvi

Haha your ideas are what we all Rishabh fans want but not gonna get coz makers are duffer. 

Saw Shakti's story and Preeta is going to tend to Arjun's wound which he gets on his hand. Writers are stupid for not even giving RishTa a chance. 

Anyway I enjoy reading your ideas. Keep writing. ❤️

Only yesterday i predicted arjun preeta EMA track.

What i think they could be planning 

Arjun will try to get close to preeta to ruin her marriage.

Tarnish her image. Luthras will humiliate her 

Well, they have to show her bichari to get aunties votes.

High end drama like women ngo trying to smear her with black paint.

As usual rishab will stand by her side.

Arjun plan will eventually backfire.

Rishabji trust his preetaji 

Arjun will try to separate them by tarnishing the image of preeta. 

This is a route they can take 

U get angst, high end drama.

Honestly i want this to happen so that preeta will have hatred for arjun especially when he will be revealed as karan. 

The other route could be preeta drawn towards arjun coz he reminds her of karan 

Some romantic scenes. Catch falls etc.

Rishab sees. Gets annoyed. Becomes obsessive. Manhandles preeta .

This route is if they want to turn him negative.

No man will tolerate wife with stranger.

The other route.

Preeta arjun will get closer. Rishab notices preeta drawn to arjun. He will sacrifice for her happiness. Gives divorce. Tells her it's better u live with the man u love. Arjun is gd person. He will take care of kavya. Meaning, rishab will give way for preeta and arjun . 

Whether divorce will happen or preeta will realize rishab's worth that is yet to see 

Arjun's plan successful 

Rishab divorces preeta. Arjun dirches her same time.

Meaning whatever it was it was his plan to get preeta and rishab separated.

After the separation of rishta he will not marry preeta 

She will be stranded. Neither here nor there.

Rishab Arjun face off. Rishab will say i gave her divorce so she could be with u . But u ditched her instead. Then only arjun will reveal he is karan and how rishta cheated him and tried to kill him.

Preeta karan hate  track . A lot of drama. Maybe jail sequence. He will send rishta to jail 

High end drama.

They will chose a route which will bring high end drama for ratings. These routes are possible options.

Originally posted by Aniash

Only yesterday i predicted arjun preeta EMA track.

What i think they could be planning 

Arjun will try to get close to preeta to ruin her marriage.

Tarnish her image. Luthras will humiliate her 

Well, they have to show her bichari to get aunties votes.

High end drama like women ngo trying to smear her with black paint.

As usual rishab will stand by her side.

Arjun plan will eventually backfire.

Rishabji trust his preetaji 

Arjun will try to separate them by tarnishing the image of preeta. 

This is a route they can take 

U get angst, high end drama.

Honestly i want this to happen so that preeta will have hatred for arjun especially when he will be revealed as karan. 

The other route could be preeta drawn towards arjun coz he reminds her of karan 

Some romantic scenes. Catch falls etc.

Rishab sees. Gets annoyed. Becomes obsessive. Manhandles preeta .

This route is if they want to turn him negative.

No man will tolerate wife with stranger.

The other route.

Preeta arjun will get closer. Rishab notices preeta drawn to arjun. He will sacrifice for her happiness. Gives divorce. Tells her it's better u live with the man u love. Arjun is gd person. He will take care of kavya. Meaning, rishab will give way for preeta and arjun . 

Whether divorce will happen or preeta will realize rishab's worth that is yet to see 

Arjun's plan successful 

Rishab divorces preeta. Arjun dirches her same time.

Meaning whatever it was it was his plan to get preeta and rishab separated.

After the separation of rishta he will not marry preeta 

She will be stranded. Neither here nor there.

Rishab Arjun face off. Rishab will say i gave her divorce so she could be with u . But u ditched her instead. Then only arjun will reveal he is karan and how rishta cheated him and tried to kill him.

Preeta karan hate  track . A lot of drama. Maybe jail sequence. He will send rishta to jail 

High end drama.

They will chose a route which will bring high end drama for ratings. These routes are possible options.

They will never show the 3rd route as they will cement the fact that Preeta always loved KARAN. This time also she is attracted to Arjun coz he is KARAN. 

Also 1st route is not possible because writers will not show Karan in a negative light. He will keep doing bad things BUT will play the savior too. Like he was responsible for Rishabh's accident BUT he saved him as well. So, he might tarnish Preeta's image but he will be the one to save here. 

Rishabh turning negative is a possibility if writers want to justify PreeRan completely. 

There might come a point where Arjun finds out the truth, is guilt ridden. He might even find out that Rishabh loves Preeta. So, he will try to sacrifice by pretending to be in love with Anjali. All these misunderstandings will be played. 

All I know is that writers will take a path where PreeRan will be endgame and Karan will not be portrayed as a villain. Rishabh might leave, die or turn negative. I don't see Rishabh living in the same house with a happy married PreeRan. 

They will never show the 3rd route as they will cement the fact that Preeta always loved KARAN. This time also she is attracted to Arjun coz he is KARAN. 

Also 1st route is not possible because writers will not show Karan in a negative light. He will keep doing bad things BUT will play the savior too. Like he was responsible for Rishabh's accident BUT he saved him as well. So, he might tarnish Preeta's image but he will be the one to save here. 

Rishabh turning negative is a possibility if writers want to justify PreeRan completely. 

There might come a point where Arjun finds out the truth, is guilt ridden. He might even find out that Rishabh loves Preeta. So, he will try to sacrifice by pretending to be in love with Anjali. All these misunderstandings will be played. 

All I know is that writers will take a path where PreeRan will be endgame and Karan will not be portrayed as a villain. Rishabh might leave, die or turn negative. I don't see Rishabh living in the same house with a happy married PreeRan. 

Then it's better he shoot preeta and kill himself 🤣🤣🤣

Manit shraddha can exit

Continue with shakti as karan dealing with anjali needhi and more to come with lutra clowns as well.

We can quit as well 

Originally posted by Aniash

Then it's better he shoot preeta and kill himself 🤣🤣🤣

Manit shraddha can exit

Continue with shakti as karan dealing with anjali needhi and more to come with lutra clowns as well.

We can quit as well 

Haha. Manit can very well quit but Shraddha ain't leaving coz it's Preeta's story after all. She will keep pining for Karan, keep loving him. She will continue to be in  toxic relationship keeping aside her self respect.😆

Haha. Manit can very well quit but Shraddha ain't leaving coz it's Preeta's story after all. She will keep pining for Karan, keep loving him. She will continue to be in  toxic relationship keeping aside her self respect.😆

Never mind let her be 

Who knows ekta may rope chavi pandey in this.

U get prem bandhan jodi back

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago

LOL the circumstances 🤣

Preeta🤣

Luthras

Aww Rishabh ji so sweet❤️

I looooove you for this🤗 Perfecttttt 

Jo hoga nahin😡🤣 

But Dil itna khush hua🥳 

I sooo want this. 😈

Innocent Rishabh ignoring family and Preeta as the guy doesn’t want to stress the family. 

Preeta and Luthras on guilt trip finally acknowledging to themselves that they were very unfair to Rishabh, took him for granted and never loved him enough. 

Waisay Rishabh distancing himself from Preeta and Kavya will happen. 

He will assume that since Preeta is not in love with him, she is falling for Arjun and will simply step back. I genuinely want to see how everyone reacts when this happens. 

Keep writing more.👏

Another amazing piece of work...just incredible 

i really liked the idea, quite creative i must says... specially the lipstick part, i loved that do write more...can u write rishabh and karan's confrontation scene after revealing the whole truth...shattered rishabh accused of being in relationship with karan's preeta ji and killing hus own brother plz...