Harshad Chopda lend his voice for a song in YRKKH

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

DKP is hell bent on ruining his career ðŸ¤£

Is singing necessary or a clause in his contract

he does not have a very soothing voice to begin with. 

Originally posted by Heere_Ve

Or exploring all his talents. 

Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

Or exploring all his talents. 

whatever he has done till now has only damaged his repute and brought hate from his neutral and HC himself said he doesn't have a soothing voice, so Making him sing is inviting more trolling 

PS - they should auto-tune it imo

Harshad Chopda is a good actor but as Abhimanyu Mujhy pasand nahi hai 😑

Originally posted by SnowWhite_97

Harshad Chopda is a good actor but as Abhimanyu Mujhy pasand nahi hai 😑

same abhimanyu is his worst performance and look imho, he himself looks bored and disinterested in the show. Also, have you seen RWSP he looks so done from that cringe

I take back my words, his voice is at par with Roop Kumar Rathod's voice.

Not bad at all and on SM everyone has praised him. Trolls are relatively quiet today.

Yes I did not like the camera angles, the camera man zooms into the actor's faces. 

whatever he has done till now has only damaged his repute and brought hate from his neutral and HC himself said he doesn't have a soothing voice, so Making him sing is inviting more trolling 

PS - they should auto-tune it imo

Sweetie, there is no one on social media present who are neutrals. And loosing fans, gaining fans are a part of the industry he works in. And yes, he was not born with a singer voice but singing is a skill and it can be developed and he aced the sequence of singing. 

And no, a few people trolling him does not mean his reputation is damaged. People love his Abhimanyu Birla, few people hate Abhimanyu Birma and few people don't care. Its a choice. 

And yes, Harshad had his bad days where his acting faltered a bit but that no where meant that he is not nailing here. 

And about career destroyed.. We will see that in next few years. Everyone age but we can definitely see how well he has maintained himself. 

Honestly...didn't expect it to be this good when I first read that he is going to sing...the song may be autotuned but the outcome is definitely better than I expected .... Abhimanyu Birla may not be his best as  i have not watched him in humsafars , dharampatni and amber dhara..but he is definitly nailing it even if he is bored and disinterested ...that shows his dedication and his level as an actor....and honestly after watching him in beyhad i never thought that I will like his pairing this much with anyone else other than Jenifer...but both harshad and pranali are nailing it as abhira and i am loving their chemistry here.... Yes they have their off days as actors as they are shooting for a daily soap which requires a lot of dedication and efforts for a long time...