Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Lust for Revenge 5 Thread-2 updated Last Part on PG 19 / 12-10-2022 - Page 4

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Good more truth being opened to arpita about geet. No wonder she has started trusting her 

What and how she has saved Maan so many times has distilled this trust and dodo Arjun’s words to her. 

She also answers not too fully the reason why she hurt Annie and Maan 

she blames herself for miscalculating about laksh 
He has no feelings didn’t gif his daughter. But sad that she destroyed Annie. 

MAn might forgive her for what hdplfnef up him but not what she did to Annie. That is unforgivable 

he would have helped her gladly to destroy laksh if he knew the truth in a much more effective way 

but let’s see

look at the way he is harassing arpita now. She too needs protection 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aroita now trusts geet towards maan and she thinks only she can handle and save him from laksh she wanted to know  what laksh done to her in childhood that she became like this 

Now laksh suddenly started care like everyone is a fool here liked how arpita got back to him he is indeed a selfish creature be its sone one else child or its own he just worries about money for him other things are not important

Hope geet this time gaves him tight lesson that he never forgets  he should be punishmed for his crimes

Thanks fir the pw di😊 update sooon

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Arjun and arpita take maan to home

Arpita say geet take maan to his room

Seeing this laksh angry 

Laksh asked y she say geet take maan to room

Laskh asked arpita y she trusting geet

Arpita say she knows wt she doing know she going to her daughter need her

Laksh angry and leave there

Arpita crying geet come say not to cry go to annie

Geet know arjun say everything to arpita 

Arpita want wt happens to geet

Waiting for next update 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arpita has now understood that Geet will not harm Maan. That is good enough for her. She knows Geet has a past and Laksh is her culprit. She might never completely forgive Geet because of Annie, but at least she can appreciate the help now.

Geet's calculations went wrong in both cases. Hurting Annie was supposed to hurt Laksh. But Geet did not understand him as well as she thought. Laksh can not feel anything for anyone.

Next, she didn't know the circumstances of Aripta's relationship with Laksh and the truth about Maan's actual father.

She was so calculated in her approach but she failed to get the right information.

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 30

Nice update 

Geet again save Maan from Laksh attack 

Arjun call Geet bhabhi but she asked him not to call her that 

As she is responsible for Annie condition 

Arjun was confused with her behaviour as she saved Maan then how she is responsible for Annie condition 

Geet told Laksh she save Maan 

Now their is war between Geet and Laksh 

Let see who will win this war 

As now Laksh want to kill both Maan and Geet 

Thanks for PM 

Update soon 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 30

Whoa 😮 that was totally unexpected Di.... I really didn't think a devil could turn into a guardian angel now do we.... I think Maan will realize something and Laksh would be killed or put to prison for all the crimes he's done till date.... As for Annie and Arjun... Geet seems to know everything about them... And she's worried about Annie good but she's the one who has put her in that situation.... It's really complicated... But yeah I'm surprised that Arjun was willing to give her that title and respect of Maan's wife... Now it's her turn to face complications... Wait till Maan wakes up phir Laksh ka khair nahi.... Wonderful update Di.... I'm really sorry about the late reply... Actually I'm tested positive for COVID-19 and undergoing home surveillance... So I'm a bit tired all the time and I slept in like a grizzly bear in hibernation... 🤣... But I'll try to reply when I'm awake.... 🤗

❤️

T.Peru thumbnail

Congrats on new thread 

Edited by T.Peru - 1 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail

Nice update 

Arpita know that Geet will not harm Maan 

So she ask Geet to take care of him 

As now Maan is back to home 

Laksh was angry when he saw this 

He asked her why she trust Geet 

But Arpita gives him reply also he tried to get more information about it but he was unsuccessful 

Arpita know Laksh did something with Geet family 

When she ask her Geet didn’t give her answers 

Laksh is heartless as he didn’t care about his own daughter 

Let see will Geet is able to get her revenge from him 

Also will Maan forgive her what she did with Annie 

Thanks for PM 

Update soon 

Edited by T.Peru - 1 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Part 30 

lovely part

so, geet again save maan , good,

Arjun witnessed it ..Geet really suffered a lot n blurring the line between right n wrong, yes she has done wrong with Annie but again save maan

Geet with half the information did that...

Arjun himself confuse by this information ...one side he witnessed her good side...

Sigh That old B*&**** Laksh reason for this all mess 

So Geet reveal herself in front of Laksh , hope she will stay safe n let maan know as Laksh can stoop any low for his greed 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Part 31 

Glad that Arpita knows about geet from Arjun, needed it...so Arpita can rely on Geet for maan ....She is confused indeed like Arjun but  she gets it there something big happened with Geet by Laksh

indeed Laksh is cold-hearted BA**** , who doesn't care for his own blood..

forget maan, but Annie..sick n black spot in the name of father , husband n human being , even brother

Loved how Arpita handled Laksh ....maturely but full family including geet draining out thanks to Laksh n his all deed n greed ...

do continue soon