Edited by Prizi - 1 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If dhara wants to adopt the baby I've no problem in that😆

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Next scene

Raavi is in her room and trying to decide between 2 outfits a saree or a suit in front of the mirror.

She says that her followers will also be happy seeing her in desi wear.

Shiva comes into the room and starts doing work.

Raavi says to Shiva that you immediately started doing work ignoring her.

She says you know tomorrow is an important day for her.

She asks him what she should wear tomorrow.

Shiva says what does it matter what he says wear what you want to wear.

Shiva looks at all the clothes that Raavi has on the bed and tells her she has so many clothes decide what she shouldn't wear not what she should wear. Tells her to donate a few clothes to poor people.

He then picks up all her clothes and puts them in the closet. Raavi tells them they are her new clothes and she will have to iron them again.

Raavi says she made a mistake asking him for help.

She gets sad and says I know that you never wanted her to do this work and he always is thinking how to stop Raavi from doing this work. She says fine because she doesn't like the fights between them and says she will delete her account.

Raavi picks up her phone and is about to delete her account while Shiva goes to the closet and picks out an outfit for Raavi to wear.

Shiva goes to Raavi and says that if the account isn't deleted and you still have a plan of going to the shoot then you can wear this outfit.

Shiva tells Raavi to keep her nautanki to her followers don't try to trap him. Raavi laughs and whispers to herself that you are already trapped, Shiva asks her what.

Raavi then looks at Shiva and tells him that the outfit is a little too plain. Shiva says that a while ago someone told him that no matter what one shouldn't change themselves. That person likes me exactly as I am. 

Shiva tells her that her followers also like her the way she is from the first day, sweet, simple, and pagal.

He sits on the chair and pulls Raavi on his lap.

Raavi asks him if anyone has ever told him how cute he looks when he does bakwaas.

Shiva says no because he doesn't do this type of bakwaas with anyone else, and Raavi goes awwwww.

Raavi then says that for the first time you have lied to the family for me and she promises him that he won't regret. She says I love you, I love you so much and hugs him.❤️Rait Zara Si is playing in the back.

Shiva picks her up and takes her to the bed.

They continue to stare into each other's eyes and are smiling at each other.

manny136 thumbnail

These people need to go to the police so they can start looking for the mother or her fayso the kid is returned to them instead they are wasting time enabling dharas obsession lol

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hope zombies reject Dora plea. I just can't tolerate pathetic dora facial expressions when holding the baby. She totally looks possessed.  

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manny136

These people need to go to the police so they can start looking for the mother or her fayso the kid is returned to them instead they are wasting time enabling dharas obsession lol

Zombie is not capable to think logical, practical & per normal process!

For Shiva he went to police running on 4 feet.

But this time, he looks ready to agree to his lunatic biwi’s bhashan & obsession! Go to police , moron! 
why Dev, Shiva are not doing that? 

Baby Ko bachaao! This woman cannot be trusted. It is written all over her face.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail

Next scene

Dhara brings the baby to her room and is saying she doesn't understand what problem everyone in the house has. She looks at the baby and says what will happen if I spend some time with you.

Gaumbi's phone rings and she answers it.

Before she could say anything the doctor starts talking and says what if the baby's mother ran away please think about depositing the money.

Dhara gets shocked and Gaumbi comes into the room.

Gaumbi cuts the call.

Dhara asks Gaumbi why he didn't tell her about the baby's mother.

Gaumbi said he was about to but seeing what Dhara did downstairs in the kitchen he couldn't.

Gaumbi asks Dhara to give the baby to him.

He takes the baby from her and starts to leave the room.

When he reaches the door Dhara says, tumhe meri kasam hai Gaumbi and he stops.

Dhara doesn't want Gaumbi to take the baby to the orphange.

She says if the baby can stay in their house happily then why the orphanage.

Gaumbi says because this baby isn't ours and we can't take any more responsibility of the baby.

Gaumbi says that he has informed the police of the mother missing and that the baby is with them.

Dhara says that she has never asked Gaumbi for anything till today but she is asking today. 🤬🤬🤬🤪🤪🤪🤪😡😡😡

Dhara asks him instead of giving the baby away to the orphanage please give me the baby and she spreads her paloo in front of him.

She says that maybe this is Somnath's marzi also. If for a few days the baby stays with her please don't take this away from her.

Gaumbi says that he has no problem keeping the baby, he has a problem with her attachment to the baby. He reminds her what happened last time and tells her that everyone has seen her pagalpann for the baby last time.

Dhara says that she knows last time she made a mistake but the situation if different this time. She says she promises that when we find the baby's mother then she will happily give the baby to the mother.

Dhara tries to convince Gaumbi that the love and care they can give the baby here in PN, can the baby get that in an orphanage.

Gaumbi says that he understand what she is saying but he knows that she will get attached to the baby and the baby will become an obsession for her. The baby will have to leave one day and he doesn't want to see her heartbroken again.

Dhara tries to convince him that she is not crazy and she can take care of herself. She folds her hands in front of him and pleads with him to not take away these few days of happiness from her. She reminds him that his mother has given them the responsibility to take care of him. She pleads to him please let the baby stay with her for a few days. The baby reaches out to her.

The episode ends there.

mkc12345 thumbnail

Precap is the same as last episode.

mkc12345 thumbnail

Dhara actually has the nerve to say to Gaumbi that she has never asked anything from him, seriously seriously, wtf

Whoever wrote that line has never in their life watched the show before.

Gaumbi only does stuff because Dhara asks him to do stuff.

The man doesn't have a mind or spine of his own.

This was by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard from any show and it is no surprise that it is coming from Dhara, the stupidest character in all of ITV.