Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #210 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by spdp

Same. Both my kids stayed in crib, swing sleeper- until they were older. 

Since ages indian families keep babies in palna , no?

Laddoo Gopal bhi paalne mein hote hain. 

wohi toh...

I'm sure nxt they'll show both rishita and dev couldn't handle the baby. And dora the mata will be there again giving bhasans with her dead angry looks

Originally posted by Prizi

wohi toh...

I'm sure nxt they'll show both rishita and dev couldn't handle the baby. And dora the mata will be there again giving bhasans with her dead angry looks

She actually looks stoned zombie creepy! emotionless, plain control freak. 
At the verge of committing sinister  harmful Kaand. 
Suman should make sure she sleeps in room with her. Can’t trust Gombi in decision making , Dhara managing matters! 

Shiva picks out an outfit for her???? 

Awwwww let me cry in peace nw

Originally posted by spdp

Same. Both my kids stayed in crib, swing sleeper- until they were older. 

Since ages indian families keep babies in palna , no?

Laddoo Gopal bhi paalne mein hote hain. 

its not even about that coz its always been a debate either to keep the baby with the mom on her bed or in a crib and both ways are fine no mom shaming lol 

here they are trying to show dhara cant stand the idea that others can spend time with the baby besides her, she is acting like an insecure jealous freak over a strangers kid. Its like when a new toy or pet comes into the house and all the kids want to keep it with them lol but at least devta and shivi know they wont go crazy over the kid and want to return it to its real mom lol

Next scene

Suman is sitting on the dinner table and Dhara is bringing the food.

Raavi and Shiva come for dinner. Raavi immediately goes to the kitchen to help Dhara bring the food but Dhara stops her and says she will take the food, tells Raavi to go sit and eat.

Rishita and Dev come with the baby.

Dhara tells Rishita to eat and tells her to give the baby to her. Rishita hesitates but Dhara says are you going to eat dinner with the baby, Rishita gives the baby to Dhara.

Raavi is very happy and tells everyone that she will get salad for everyone.

Suman asks Shiva why Raavi is so happy, did she get some lottery?

Shiva says idk ma if Raavi brings home kajal she gets so excited, I don't know what happened now let me ask her, Suman says leave it.

Shiva in his mind says sorry ma I lied to you, all this is happening because of this chipkali, says hai Somnath this is the last time.

Gaumbi also comes and is staring at Dhara.

Suman asks Gaumbi if he gave the money for the mother's cure and if the mother is ok.

Rishita asks what money.

Suman says that the money is for the baby's mother's cure and asks Gaumbi again if he gave the money, but he is not listening to her only looking at Dhara.

Rishita asks why should we give the money for her.

Suman says because we are human's kids not Satan's kids, Suman says if something happens to the baby's mother and he becomes an orphan, the mother's death will be on their head. Suman asks Rishita if she wants that on her head and she says no you are right ma.

Suman looks at Gaumbi and tells him that she has been asking him over and over again but he is only looking at his wife, ek number ka Petticoat Chaap.

Gaumbi finally looks at Suman and she asks if he has cotton in his ears and asks again if he has he given the money in the hospital for the mother or did you buy sarees for your wife.

Gaumbi doesn't say anything to his mother but thinks that if he tells Dhara about the baby's mother running away from the hospital and that he is thinking about putting the baby in an orphanage then Dhara's heart will break.

Suman eats the food and immediately starts coughing because of how spicy the food is.

Dhara gives her the water.

Suman tells Dhara that if you didn't want to make the food then she should've told her and she would've made the food.

Suman tells Dhara that for someone else's baby she has a heart full of love but taking care of them does she get charged GST. Suman says you have been in my house for 10 years and has there ever been a time that there was only 1 sabzi made. She says there is always 2 sabzi and something sweet. Suman says we all know where her mind is all the time because it is not on us.

Shiva says that for this even I agree with ma. Shiva tells Dhara that you know I don't eat baingaan and if you had made something else then it would've been ok but why baingaan, asks her why not something else.

Dhara says because she hasn't taken the responsibility of making 4 sabzis. Dhara asks Shiva why he has a problem with baingaan today, when Raavi made it the other day he had fun eating it like it was paneer. 

Dhara tells everyone that she is understanding what is happening around her. The entire house just wants to trouble her.

Suman says why is she talking about other things, talk only about the food.

Rishita says there was no way for the food to be good today because Dhara was only thinking about how to take the baby from Rishita's hands, that's why she kept going in and out of the kitchen.

Dhara says so what do you want Rishita that I stay in the kitchen all day long and not take a few moments of peace. Why should I stay in the kitchen all day long? Shouldn't you and Raavi also help out in the kitchen? 

Dhara says yes my mind was only on the baby and everyone knows why it was on the baby. She says since the baby has come to the house everyone is thinking how to keep the baby away from Dhara. If she had gone to give the baby polio drops instead of Raavi, what would've happened.

Dhara says she is stupid she understands that this is not my baby, he is someone else's and one day the baby will leave the house also. Dhara leaves from there with the baby.

Shiva says that I told Dhara off for baingaan ki sabzi. Shiva then tells Suman why was she making a big deal about salt and mirchi.

Dev tells Shiva that Suman did the right thing by telling Dhara off because don't you see how her condition has worsened in the past few days and we all want Dhara's health to remain good. Dev then tells Suman to not worry because we know that you only want what is good for Dhara.

Gaumbi leaves from there and Suman says PC #1 went after his wife.

Suman thinks that for the first time her sons are taking her side instead of Dhara and are trying to understand her side, and she is happy.