Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #210 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by mkc12345

Shivi scene was after dinner and it was not edited lol ðŸ¥³

It was a really nice scene.

Dhara's plea to Gaumbi was to keep the baby at PN with her, which was expected.

The precap is the same.

Starting the LU right now.

We all guess. Dora will be successful in manipulating zombie.  She knows how to tackle him. Croc tears . Please save the baby .

Episode starts with Suman and Rishita in the angan with the baby.

Suman is telling Rishita that babies have only one signal, crying. They wet themselves cry, they are hungry cry, they want to eat cry, they are thirsty they cry, everything is about crying for the babies.

Dev sees them and brings the crib to them.

Suman asks Rishita to guess why the baby is crying.

Suman says its good that they have shopped all the stuff for the baby before.

The baby stops crying and Rishita says he is crying for the crib.

They put the baby in the crib and Rishita tells Dev that they will put the crib in their room and the baby will sleep in the crib at night.

Dhara comes out and she hears this.

Dhara asks why the baby will sleep alone in the crib, she says the baby will sleep on the bed with her.

Dhara says it is not good to have such a small baby sleep in the crib alone.

Rishita says that it good to have the babies be self-sufficient from when they are young and she also says what difference does it make if the baby stays in the crib or with me.

Suman says the baby is going to be with Rishita. so what is the problem.

Suman tells Rishita to set the crib in the her room and put the crib right next to the bed.

Dev says but, Suman interrupts him and says is she talking in a different language that you don't understand.

Dev looks at Dhara and agrees with Suman and says the baby will sleep in the crib in their room. Rishita and Dev take the baby and the crib to their room.

Dhara says but how will the baby sleep in the crib alone and asks Suman to make them understand.

Suman says why are you looking at me, are you going to serve me for the night's dinner.

Suman says Dhara I have been seeing that for the past 2 days you have not been paying attention to house chores and even you are going to do some work, you are only listening to our talks.

Suman says will you go and make dinner or does everyone have to fast at night.

Dhara says that dinner is ready and now there is nothing to do so she will serve dinner.

Suman says ok.

Shivi scene was cute.. Raavi was happy that Shiva lied to his family for her.. 

Originally posted by mkc12345

Episode starts with Suman and Rishita in the angan with the baby.

Suman is telling Rishita that babies have only one signal, crying. They wet themselves cry, they are hungry cry, they want to eat cry, they are thirsty they cry, everything is about crying for the babies.

Dev sees them and brings the crib to them.

Suman asks Rishita to guess why the baby is crying.

Suman says its good that they have shopped all the stuff for the baby before.

The baby stops crying and Rishita says he is crying for the crib.

They put the baby in the crib and Rishita tells Dev that they will put the crib in their room and the baby will sleep in the crib at night.

Dhara comes out and she hears this.

Dhara asks why the baby will sleep alone in the crib, she says the baby will sleep on the bed with her.

Dhara says it is not good to have such a small baby sleep in the crib alone.

Rishita says that it good to have the babies be self-sufficient from when they are young and she also says what difference does it make if the baby stays in the crib or with me.

Suman says the baby is going to be with Rishita. so what is the problem.

Suman tells Rishita to set the crib in the her room and put the crib right next to the bed.

Dev says but, Suman interrupts him and says is she talking in a different language that you don't understand.

Dev looks at Dhara and agrees with Suman and says the baby will sleep in the crib in their room. Rishita and Dev take the baby and the crib to their room.

Dhara says but how will the baby sleep in the crib alone and asks Suman to make them understand.

Suman says why are you looking at me, are you going to serve me for the night's dinner.

Suman says Dhara I have been seeing that for the past 2 days you have not been paying attention to house chores and even you are going to do some work, you are only listening to our talks.

Suman says will you go and make dinner or does everyone have to fast at night.

Dhara says that dinner is ready and now there is nothing to do so she will serve dinner.

Suman says ok.

what's problem in baby sleeping in crib.. I used to do that.. My mum said while sleeping I used to be in crib.. And if I cried papa used to swing me in crib at night and main phirse so jati thi

Originally posted by Prizi

what's problem in baby sleeping in crib.. I used to do that.. My mum said while sleeping I used to be in crib.. And if I cried papa used to swing me in crib at night and main phirse so jati thi

That's what we did for my both boys. In our times we didn't have those things. 

Dhara the Dora is acting like swiper! 

Ready to swipe baby from all at every possible opportunity! 
Suman is holding ‘swiper no swiping’ fort! 
Rest mandali is all collective boots! 

(I have watched too much Dora with my baby when she was younger 😄)

Cute ShiVi Scene! Thankfully they air scenes uncut now. 
of everything else, like this progressive ve comfort between two. They can sure do so much more with regular progress, scenes between ShiVi! Their chemistry in simplest of the scenes is treat to watch.

LOL at creative team trying to avoid to tp wall in ShiVi room as backdrop.

Paint it creatives! Soft golden while hues like before works magic for colorful personalities like ShiVi! When characters are multilayered, backdrop needs to be subtle.

When characters are dull like GauRa, need busy backdrop. That’s why no one bothers complaining about tp wall in their room! Not even their 4x4.  It actually looks ok, adds movement in otherwise deadpan elder couple. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Lovely2021

dhara the mata ko har cheez se prblm hai

Suman liking the fact the guys are listening to her over dhara lol

Originally posted by Lovely2021

Same. Both my kids stayed in crib, swing sleeper- until they were older. 

Since ages indian families keep babies in palna , no?

Laddoo Gopal bhi paalne mein hote hain. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago