Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: mpks1

In PS, anything Raavi does is blown out of proportion and will be questioned by everyone and she won’t be able to answer anyone because they don’t giver her good comebacks. 
Here Shweta’s  back story seems to be huge but Mom and Dad are behaving as if she just had a fever and feeling weak.

I am not saying they have to probe and question her but both of them can find out what happened to her, where she was,  how did she end up being pregnant, who is the father etc  Instead Mom is watching Raavi’s SM videos😕

Also someone must have changed her clothes, didn’t they see the C-Section scar on the first day she arrived. Also what’s the nurse who is taking care of her doing? Didn’t she say something to the parents?

There is no thought gone into Shweta’s story at all 😕

Exactly matlab itna aram s puch rahe tmhara bacha kahan hai.. lols bacha na hua artificial jewelry ka haar ho gaya jo wo kho bethi... Lols meri ama to us p bhi kitna sunati paisay koi darakhton p ugtay hn jo tm cheezain yehn wahn phenkti rehti r gum kar ati ..😂😂😂😂 like seriously thora to proper reaction dekhatay ... Lols ya phir related reaction na denay wali list mn 2 r name jur gaye pandya store k 😂😂😂 

Exactly c section na ho gaya mazak ho gaya meri sis ka hua tha c section r almost 1 month use sahi hotay lage thay us k bad bhi us ka zakham abhi pura nahi bhara tha ... R yehn yeh bacha utha k khulay amm sarak p bhag rahi the mohtarma ... 

Lols mujhe to wo scar finding scene bhi thora funny laga matlab shirt mn s just wo cut nazar a raha tha seedha seedha 😂😂😂😂

Edited by aimmyangle - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkc12345

New khayali pulao 

What if one of the contestants runs away at the last minute and they ask Raavi to take part in the competition?

Not happening 😆 your khayali pulav will get burned like always 😆

Shiva will be the first one to withdraw her name, have that kind of confidence in him😆
Suman also agreed only because she is called to anchor but if she comes to know Raavi will become a participant, never going to allow it, No way, Jose!😆

BhabiMa will give a lecture on how Raavi parivar ki izzat uchaal rahi hai 😆
No Thanks!🙏🙏🙏🙏 She is good as an anchor 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why is Bajaao Man promoting Alice? Kuch hua hai kya?! 😲

Thank you for tagging me, Di. ❤️

Edit: I just read it. She gets along with SD & SB? And who's Dixit? Kuch bhi matlab. An Alice reality show mein jaake sirf sab ko bateesi dikhaaygi, aur apne kaam se kaam rakhegi?!

What was the point of this article?! 😕

Edited by VNuts - 1 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

In PS, anything Raavi does is blown out of proportion and will be questioned by everyone and she won’t be able to answer anyone because they don’t giver her good comebacks. 
Here Shweta’s  back story seems to be huge but Mom and Dad are behaving as if she just had a fever and feeling weak.

I am not saying they have to probe and question her but both of them can find out what happened to her, where she was,  how did she end up being pregnant, who is the father etc  Instead Mom is watching Raavi’s SM videos😕

Also someone must have changed her clothes, didn’t they see the C-Section scar on the first day she arrived. Also what’s the nurse who is taking care of her doing? Didn’t she say something to the parents?

There is no thought gone into Shweta’s story at all 😕

Bold: There is no thought anywhere these days. Sab upar niche hai. It all revolves around one character, and her demands and adbhutness, not forgetting her chamchas.

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did you watch the precap?😆

Suman can never be good for more than  a day 😆

I did but she's a very old school regressive lady with her thoughts. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmmmm!!!!mere ko no trust on this man.

a. Why suddenly this article!? Are they trying to push break in team ShiVi? so they go out of show or something? 
So pushing this : hope she gets more reality shows / they get reality show etc talk???

Well: if no ShiVi , PS won’t survive! Show max withing month will go off! Guranteed hai.
and in ShiVi means Kanwar as Shiva & Alice as Raavi. Take any both out & it’s over for Pandyastore. 

b. Chamkiley ‘Dixit’ ben gave supari for this ‘article’ through ‘sources’! To pave smooth landing post tantrum absence? 

c. This weeks trp is up , and so this praise piece out of FOMO. 
(We are still not in ormax list, so trp jump won’t be much) 

Kuchch toh gadbad hai, this source was last week covering up for Leadben based on our random tweets!!
And now suddenly so much hriday parivartan!!!!!! 

Trying new tricks to rile up! 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mkc12345

Raavi for the effin win 🥳🥳

I think she is going to say no because everyone is going to have an issue with it. They will probably learn about it and make some comments about the offer that she won't like and she would quietly say no to it, without telling anyone. 

I hope she takes the offer but the way things are going she will probably say no because of how Shiva reacted to the bank shoot and how Dhara and Rishita will also react. Suman probably won't like it either.

My khayali pulao lol: when Shiva finds out she said no to the offer because of him and his family he will feel guilty and will convince her to do it.

Thanks for tagging me 😊

Replace shiva eith bhabhi convincing her to do it...thats chobeys script..