Kundali Bhagya

Enough is enough!!! - a short story

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Enough is enough!! - a short story 

He felt suffocated as the time passed. His wife preeta lutra was busy attending to the guests in the party. It was his fifth wedding anniversary. Married to his late brother's wife was killing him to the core. She was never in love with him and still pined for her ex

Just then his mind wandered towards his first marriage. His ex wife was involved in an EMA with his BIL. His sister's life was ruined as well. She remained single till date 

What wrong have my family done that my brother left me and sister is lonely. Look at myself. Am i happy. My wife is still in love with her ex . Will I ever obtain love and care from a woman in my entire life.

As he sipped the third glass of vodka sitting all alone at the balcony watchng the dark sky with few twinkling stars , he thought to himself. If i jump from here, i can reach the sky after i die. I don't require a passport, visa or a flight ticket. Free one way to heaven. I will enjoy a picnic on the stars looking down at the morons on earth and laugh at their sufferings especially the married males. He staggered towards the edge of the roof  screaming on top of his lungs. 

Everyone come out!!! He repeated thrice and the luthras as well as all their guests including the mighty Arjun Suryavanshi were shocked to see the sane composed rishab lutra heavily drunk on the roof top clutching an empty bottle of vodka in his right hand. 

Sammy chuckled and said aloud.

"Wah rishab bhai performing darminderji drunk acting in sholay for his anniversary as a live performance" to which Mahesh lutra , his uncle was annoyed.

" Oi , he is actually drunk" then he turned towards his drunk son.

Rishab come down beta, we can talk calmly " 

Preeta interrupted nervously 

" Rishabji are u ok, pls come down ".

He smirked and shook his head 

" I am going to board a free bus to heaven today!!

Tata bye bye 

Everyone screamed and rushed forward 

" No beta, we need u here , pls come down".

Kareena pleaded 

Rakhi was devastated. " Rishab beta, u don't love ur mama, u want to leave her' 

Dadi interrupted, upset. " I never expected this from u rishab". 

Every head turned in shock when shristi stated innocently, " rishab jijs, there is no bus to heaven at the moment. The government hasn't implemented any technology on that. U need to wait few more years". 

She went silent as the luthras glared at her angrily with Kareena taunting preeta 

" Preeta tell ur sister to go inside now before i book a train ticket for her to heaven since buses are not available. I know of a friend who is giving free service".

Sameer , worried that his beloved wife was going to be murdered by his tyrant aunt , pulled his confused wife towards their room and locked her in. " U better stay here till things are settled" 

Drunk Rishab lutra finally spoke,

"Before leaving to the sky, i would like to share about my family ". The guests were taking photos and videos watching the wonderful scene.

" This is my useless, selfish family. Good for nothing. Always concern about their image. Do u know they got me married to sherlyn, the witch who destroyed my life just coz she was classy. As soon as i divorced her, they got me hitched to my late brother's wife who was pregnant with his kid, to play the role of a father to the unborn child . It's been freaking five years, my wife still misses my brother. I feel like an id***. I feel like a toilet roll , used and flashed away ."

Hearing this, rakhi sank on the cold marble floor of the porch crying uncontrollably. Her son was in pain. She could sense it. She was a selfish mother. She taunted herself. Followed by the rest of the family who sobbed silently. 

Preeta couldn't believe her eyes and ears. Rishabji was suffering. He was in so much pain. She was selfish with Karan's memories that she neglected her wifey duties. He was a man after all. He has desires. He wants to be loved in return. He had gone through bitterness in his first marriage. He deserved a happy married life at least. A wonderful partner.

Rishab 's distraught voice interrupted her thoughts.

" U know what, ladies and gentlemen, i am the businessman who does lots of charity. Partly for my own family. I am the caretaker. I am the nursery and the welfare too. An all rounder. My family has forgotten that i am a human as well. They think i am a 24 hour service robot. Taking care of their welfare and problems. Don't i deserve a life of my own" 

The drama went on a while with the luthras pleading the disturbed soul not to take away his life   

Finally rishab was annoyed, "since there is no bus to heaven, i will call Santa for help. Christmas is still far but he won't mind doing extra services. I will pay him tons to help me to get away from this crazy people '

As the drunk man tried to contact Santa from his phone, he almost tripped at the edge of the roof with his family screaming rushing forward watching in horror. Fortunately,two strong arms pulled him backwards and lifted him then walked towards the living room on the third floor below. 

Everyone moved forward to meet rishab but Arjun Suryavanshi was adamant not to allow anyone to come closer, screaming at them 

" U are losers. He doesn't deserve anyone of u!!"

He took the unconscious drunk man towards his car with preeta and family pleading but their cries were futtile. He didn't give in to their requests.

In arjun's home 

He rested his beloved brother on his own bed and sat by him full night crying and repenting. Kavya was his own daughter. Rishab fulfilled his responsibilities during his absence 

" How could i be such an id***. I can't forgive myself for thinking bad about my brother. He is a saint". 

He hugged anjali tightly as she consoled him.

Minutes later,

There were hard knocks on the front door. Someone pounding on it angrily.

Anjali welcomed the stranger and was shocked to see preeta ,who pushed her aside and went searching into the house screaming in vain 

" Rishabji, rishabji!! ".

" Where is he, my husband " to which arjun 's loud voice interrupted from the above floor.

" In my room. He has reached heaven a while. Allow him to be in peace ." 

The furious preeta lashed at the arrogant businessman  as she ran up the staircase to face him. 

" Stay away from my family. It's husband wife matter. None of ur business". 

She pushed him aside and barged into the room to awake the sleeping rishab.

" Rishabji , let's go home".

The drunk man struggled to open his heavy eyelids searching the unfamiliar room. . " Have i reached heaven". He was puzzled. 

Preeta knew the easiest way to get him out of there. "Rishabji, ur little princess kavya is waiting for u at home. She says dadu has left for heaven. She is upset ".

Hearing it the drunk rishab staggered towards the door in a hurry. " No kavya, i will not leave u". 

Preeta knew his weak point. It was the innocent little soul whom he loved dearly. And it was a lie 

Kavya was fast asleep before he even started the suicide stunt hours ago. She was tired and went off to bed early. Thankfully, she didn't witness her father's demands to board a bus to heaven. 

The next morning at luthras in his bedroom.

He woke up to the sounds of beating drums coming from outside the window. A marriage procession passed by with dulha and barathis. He thought to himself as he peeped through the glass window. 

" Now, who is suiciding"   the dulha looked happy.

Rishab smirked." In five years time, u will defo get a bus to heaven through innovative Technology advancement".

Little kavya and her mother were at school for a concert. He decided to join them but then found a note at the bedside.

It was from his wife, preeta 

He was nervous. Is she gonna divorce me after my suicide stunt. God, why i couldn't control my emotions .

His fingers shivered as he read the first few lines.

He was relieved. They were not divorce papers. 

Seconds later ,

Rishab lutra ran as fast as he could in a nervous state as though an elephant ambushed him leaving the lutras shocked at the dining table running after him as well 

Not again, is he gonna board a train now to heaven   The businessman didn't return the whole day. Left a message to the family on their phones.

Pls read preetaji 's note. I will return when she changes her mind. I can't betray my late brother. His ghost will haunt me 

The lutras wondered what was written in the note that made rishab freaked out. Preeta was out the whole day with her daughter. They sneaked into her room. Seconds later, they sighed after reading it .

The note read 

Rishabji , last nite u were in so much of pain. It's good u released it. U have opened my eyes. I would like to accept u fully as my husband. So i was thinking, why not we consummate our marriage. It's been five years. Kavya can have a little brother or sister' . I will be shopping for the decorations for the room and would purchase a beautiful nighty. U be prepared as well. 

Mahesh lutra was annoyed and thought to himself.

My family is really crazy . The worst are my sons. One always had women in his life the other a monk who is still a virgin. And will always remain. He won't betray his dead brother. 

Arjun Suryavanshi was right after all 

Rishab lutra was indeed a saint . Despite loving a woman, he can't even go two inches closer to her. 

The end 

Ps 

Too much to ask for. But rishab drunk suicide stunt darminderji sholay style would be a treat to watch 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

beautiful piece of writing...i so wanted to read more...cant u write a scene of karan's truth coming out? will love to read ur take on that scene...besides m waiting for that scene, ur version can atleast let me experience it beforehand...plz

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Aniash it was beautiful ❤️ amd emotional at the same time . 

Do any prediction about show. I read old posts realating to Kdb . And there were your posts , jisme tumne bola tha ki Shadi to dono le sath hogi , Phle karan ke sath fir Rishabh / vice versa  . If its Preeran first then Karan will die , then RishTa marriage will take place . And Karan will come back .

That is exactly happening now . ( Sad bcz , if they had took this root even 2 years ago, to affect kuch or hi hota) .

Ab aage ka batao kuch 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good attempt ❤️

How I wish Rishabh can give everyone a reality check and prove how his entire family taken him for granted ! 

How his own brother didn't trust him and Preeta never loved Rishabh despite him doing everything for her since the last 5 years. 

But I guess it's too good to be true

Aniash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriti_1

Aniash it was beautiful ❤️ amd emotional at the same time . 

Do any prediction about show. I read old posts realating to Kdb . And there were your posts , jisme tumne bola tha ki Shadi to dono le sath hogi , Phle karan ke sath fir Rishabh / vice versa  . If its Preeran first then Karan will die , then RishTa marriage will take place . And Karan will come back .

That is exactly happening now . ( Sad bcz , if they had took this root even 2 years ago, to affect kuch or hi hota) .

Ab aage ka batao kuch 

Kriti tq for enjoying the story. The predictions were made by majority members mostly rishab fans. It was easily predicted.

First, they will start with preeran than only rishta.

Rishab preeta kundalis will only meet later part. 

They need to stretch the story. So she will get married to both brothers.

As of now for future, difficult to predict.one side they are giving preeran as couple vibes the other side rishta journey as married couples with a kid.

If u ask me, i am predicting hum dil de chuke sanam route. As much as they are showing preeran, they will come up with a twist of rishta, u never know.

They are testing the waters now. So need to wait. 

A member requested me to write on karan's revelations. I am working on it now. Next week would be busy. Will try to upload today. Karan revealed and how preeta reacted. Will preeran or rishta happen. 

Aniash thumbnail
Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

beautiful piece of writing...i so wanted to read more...cant u write a scene of karan's truth coming out? will love to read ur take on that scene...besides m waiting for that scene, ur version can atleast let me experience it beforehand...plz

Tq for liking it dear 

I will try today itself coz next week will be quite busy 

The other reason is it is related to the party.

If i write after next week, it will be too late 

I always like to write on upcomings. Before they show onscreen. After is of no use. 

I am working on it now. How karan would ne revealed and preeta's reaction 

Aniash thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshvi

Good attempt ❤️

How I wish Rishabh can give everyone a reality check and prove how his entire family taken him for granted ! 

How his own brother didn't trust him and Preeta never loved Rishabh despite him doing everything for her since the last 5 years. 

But I guess it's too good to be true

Yep. Too gd to be true 

It will never happen. Rishab is a saint 🤣🤣🤣

A member requested on karan's revelations.

I will be busy next week.

Party episodes will be  out. No point writing later 

I prefer on upcomings. Before they show onscreen.

Working on it now. Karan's revelations and preeta's reaction 

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aniash

Kriti tq for enjoying the story. The predictions were made by majority members mostly rishab fans. It was easily predicted.

First, they will start with preeran than only rishta.

Rishab preeta kundalis will only meet later part. 

They need to stretch the story. So she will get married to both brothers.

As of now for future, difficult to predict.one side they are giving preeran as couple vibes the other side rishta journey as married couples with a kid.

If u ask me, i am predicting hum dil de chuke sanam route. As much as they are showing preeran, they will come up with a twist of rishta, u never know.

They are testing the waters now. So need to wait. 

A member requested me to write on karan's revelations. I am working on it now. Next week would be busy. Will try to upload today. Karan revealed and how preeta reacted. Will preeran or rishta happen. 

I m also thinking about The ..... Hum Dil De chuke sanam .

Waiting for your last line's fanfiction ❤️

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lo g 

Rishab ka ye scene thora sa Sherlyn exposure scene se similar hai when Rishab left the house and Manit left the show

Aniash thumbnail
Originally posted by: zubair8xm

Lo g 

Rishab ka ye scene thora sa Sherlyn exposure scene se similar hai when Rishab left the house and Manit left the show

I never watched those episodes.

Only started after leap.

I took a break of two yrs.