Remember when Aamir Apologizes for Thugs of Hindostan - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Fantus

Salman abhi  toh aaya  toh  tha Antim  like. 4 cr pe nipat Liya. Ab inki  aisi  halat  ho gayi  Hai ki  khan ke fans  ko hi yaad  nahi yeh  Kab aaye  kab  gaye😆

Antim is Salman's Film 🤣 

Ha bhai  poor movie use naam  pe banaya  aur publicity kiya  jab nahi  chali  toh ayush  pe daal  diya. Par fans toh fans hi rahenge . Izzat bachane  ke hazaro  bahane  marenge nahi toh fans  kaiser kehlayenge😆

Merko sabka fan banado bas yahi kam rah gaya mere pas ki sabki fanboying karu main, cameo is cameo, yaha mai kyo jhuth bolu? 

Abhi LSC ka dekhenge wo clear kar dega sab kuchh 

He apologized cause by the time TOH released films were crossing 100 crores and starting to fail. But believe me if it had gotten an average verdict he wouldn’t have said anything 

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Merko sabka fan banado bas yahi kam rah gaya mere pas ki sabki fanboying karu main, cameo is cameo, yaha mai kyo jhuth bolu? 

Abhi LSC ka dekhenge wo clear kar dega sab kuchh 

Yeh toh aisi  baat ho gayi  ke shaadi  kisi aur ki  aur suhaag raat  salman  manaya. Toh phir jab baccha hua toh woh kisi aur ke sir thop  diya. Jaise  gaadi  woh  nahi  uska  driver Chala Raha tha.  #classicsalmanfanlogic😆

Edited by Fantus - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche

He apologized cause by the time TOH released films were crossing 100 crores and starting to fail. But believe me if it had gotten an average verdict he wouldn’t have said anything 

Wo to hai average hota to hush hush kar dete but it was nice of him to apologise 

Yeh toh aisi  baat ho gayi  ke shaadi  kisi aur ki  aur suhaag raat  salman  manaya. Toh phir jab baccha hua toh woh kisi aur ke sir thop  diya. Jaise  gaadi  woh  nahi  uska  driver Chala Raha tha.  #classicsalmanfanlogic😆

Bina matlab bak bak 

Lage raho 

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Bina matlab bak bak 

Lage raho 

Achcha? Itna jaldi offend ho Gaye? Aur Kya bak bak? Tum Kansa yaha Bible ya quran padha rahe ho jo meri baate  backwash lah ri hai?😆

Agar antim  mein Salman cameo tha toh TMZ ke like amir khan ko best actor aur best director ka award kaise de diya Filmfare walo ne😆 aur amir khan bhi saari credit khushi  khushi  le Liya. Na hi usne na uske fans ne kabhi cameo  Wali baat Kati hai  aajtak.

Yeh sab convenience ke hisab se na chalega. 

Achcha? Itna jaldi offend ho Gaye? Aur Kya bak bak? Tum Kansa yaha Bible ya quran padha rahe ho jo meri baate  backwash lah ri hai?😆

Agar antim  mein Salman cameo tha toh TMZ ke like amir khan ko best actor aur best director ka award kaise de diya Filmfare walo ne😆 aur amir khan bhi saari credit khushi  khushi  le Liya. Na hi usne na uske fans ne kabhi cameo  Wali baat Kati hai  aajtak.

Yeh sab convenience ke hisab se na chalega. 

Aap ko karna hai fan war merko interest hai hi nahi mera discussion hi alag tha 

Aap pata nahi kon sa ye Twitter wala fanwar lekar a gaye ab mai isme kya bolu? Antim me cameo hai to hai ab mai jakar change Karu usko? 

Jab discussion chal raha tha on performance of movies Post COVID and Bollywood boycott campaign fir you just wanted this unnecessary fanwar

Merko Salman fan bologe to wo bak bak hi hai, kyonki there's no logic to it 

Agar healthy discussion karna hai to you are welcome trolling mai sirf Alia aur uske 8 ka karta hu

Originally posted by Sorein

I don’t think an actor or even production team should apologise unless they consciously misled the public with false info, etc. At the end of the day the results - good or bad - is in the bottom line. If they don’t recover the cost/don’t make profit than that’s what they deserve for the bad work. Same if actors lose fans after failures, that’s fair enough. No one is forced to watch the movie. Otherwise any brand will have to start apologising for marketing a product they believed in but that consumers didn’t like. You need to learn from mistakes and either strive to so better if you’re lucky to be given another chance, or leave the industry and follow another path. Also, I find it arrogant for an actor (not surprised coming from Aamir) to appropriate the success/failure to themselves. A film is a joint effort - very rarely will you see a horrible production/script succeed even if the actor is a superstar. Ranbir and Co have a big ego hence this dramatic PR stunt. They should have just been honest - we are super disappointed about the results but will learn from it and do better next time.

He’s saying that people went to see the film based on his name and he’s right about that. It may sound conceited on his part but it’s still a fact. Up until TOH Aamir’s name was associated with quality product. He’s the reason the movie opened at 50cr. I think he’s also defending Victor the director because everyone was blaming him for how bad TOH was. 

I agree that the apology wasn’t needed. No explanation is really needed. We all watch movies of our own free will (unless someone drags us the movies, but I digress 😆) and sometimes we get our money’s worth and sometimes we don’t. Aamir might have apologized partially for self gratification as some sort of closure as I’m sure the failure affected him a lot. But I do think he did it the way an apology should be, he was graceful and took responsibility and basically acknowledged that the movie didn’t live up to his name and reputation. He acknowledged everyone’s hard work but kept saying “I” or “we”. At no point this apology sounded like some attempt to dissociate himself from this disaster that was TOH.