Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Mata thoda read kar lo topic 

BO failure nahi hai to apologise kiske liye kare thoda common sense mangata ki nahi life me 

Aise me to merko PK nahi pasand ayi bahut logo ko nahi ayi apko shayad ayi to mai bolu ki merko personal apology letter do? 

Aamir is apologizing for not living up to people's expectations. I said Dhoom 3 also did not live up to people's expectations, so he should apologize for that.

You keep dragging BO into it. Just because people watched it doesn't mean it lived up to their expectations.

And it's my opinion that he should apologize for D3. If you don't agree, it's fine lol.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Aamir is apologizing for not living up to people's expectations. I said Dhoom 3 also did not live up to people's expectations, so he should apologize for that.

You keep dragging BO into it. Just because people watched it doesn't mean it lived up to their expectations.

And it's my opinion that he should apologize for D3. If you don't agree, it's fine lol.

Aamir is talking about Box office failure of Thugs of Hindostan 

All time Blockbuster agar koi film hai aur uska 3 crore ke paas footfall hai to kon actor aakar bolega ki I am sorry my film didn't work jab numbers are there, hey bhagwan itna explain karna pad raha hai 

People don't like films, I don't like many successful films abhi Samantha kon sa flowerpot role ke liye apologise kari? 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Aamir is talking about Box office failure of Thugs of Hindostan 

All time Blockbuster agar koi film hai aur uska 3 crore ke paas footfall hai to kon actor aakar bolega ki I am sorry my film didn't work jab numbers are there, hey bhagwan itna explain karna pad raha hai 

People don't like films, I don't like many successful films abhi Samantha kon sa flowerpot role ke liye apologise kari? 

Look at the ratings of Dhoom 3 and compare it to his other films. That will reveal how well liked his film was.

"I felt emotionally that I should address it and apologise to people for not living up to the expectations"

He's apologizing for not living up to expectations. So Dhoom 3 will also fall under the same bracket, whatever may be the box office.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Look at the ratings of Dhoom 3 and compare it to his other films. That will reveal how well liked his film was.

"I felt emotionally that I should address it and apologise to people for not living up to the expectations"

He's apologizing for not living up to expectations. So Dhoom 3 will also fall under the same bracket, whatever may be the box office.

Actually, it’s not being kind enough. I’ve always felt responsible for my work, but for the last 18-19 years, I didn’t have a film that didn’t do well, so that’s why people might have felt I was doing this for the first time. And especially because it was a much-awaited film; people had high expectations, so I was very sorry, hurt and upset that we went wrong. I felt emotionally that I should address it and apologise to people for not living up to the expectations 

Aap wahi dekhte ho jo dekhna chahte ho baki edit kar liya conveniently 😆 ye bhi sahi hai 

Lekin box office is a measure of success for a film aur he is talking about Box office failure of Thugs of Hindostan Jo ki clear hai agar apne man se editing na karo to

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

At a recent conference, Aamir Khan took full responsibility for the debacle. The 53-year-old actor said, "I take the full responsibility of Thugs not working with the audience. You can be sure that we tried our level best but somewhere we went wrong. There are a few people who liked the film. I would like to thank them. We realise that most of the people did not like the film. I want to apologise to fans that I couldn't entertain them the way they wanted, though we did try our best."

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/bollywood/story/aamir-apologises-for-thugs-of-hindostan-failure-i-take-full-responsibility-1396663-2018-11-26

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Actually, it’s not being kind enough. I’ve always felt responsible for my work, but for the last 18-19 years, I didn’t have a film that didn’t do well, so that’s why people might have felt I was doing this for the first time. And especially because it was a much-awaited film; people had high expectations, so I was very sorry, hurt and upset that we went wrong. I felt emotionally that I should address it and apologise to people for not living up to the expectations 

Aap wahi dekhte ho jo dekhna chahte ho baki edit kar liya conveniently 😆 ye bhi sahi hai 

Lekin box office is a measure of success for a film aur he is talking about Box office failure of Thugs of Hindostan Jo ki clear hai agar apne man se editing na karo to

Just like a lot of stars, he's assuming box office success means people really liked the film. It's good for his ego so he's feeding it.

But in reality it is not necessarily the case, as we saw with Dhoom 3.

It's a very simple thing which you are refusing to see.

I know what he's apologizing for. I am saying what he should also be apologizing for. It's not that hard to get.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Just like a lot of stars, he's assuming box office success means people really liked the film. It's good for his ego so he's feeding it.

But in reality it is not necessarily the case, as we saw with Dhoom 3.

It's a very simple thing which you are refusing to see.

I know what he's apologizing for. I am saying what he should also be apologizing for. It's not that hard to get.

🤣

You are refusing to see context you want everything to be like the way you want but NEWS FLASH  not happening.

Simple cheez hai 

Aamir apologised for box office failure of TOH 

I made a topic on same 

Aur aap wo discuss kar rahe ho jis par na to topic hai na to aamir bola hai 

Pahle you were adamant ki wo BO ki baat nahi kar raha aur uska quote ko edit karke present kiya 😆 jab apna stand change kar liya when I quoted him 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

You are refusing to see context you want everything to be like the way you want but NEWS FLASH  not happening.

Simple cheez hai 

Aamir apologised for box office failure of TOH 

I made a topic on same 

Aur aap wo discuss kar rahe ho jis par na to topic hai na to aamir bola hai 

Pahle you were adamant ki wo BO ki baat nahi kar raha aur uska quote ko edit karke present kiya 😆 jab apna stand change kar liya when I quoted him 

Talking to you is like talking to a wall. I'm going to pass

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Talking to you is like talking to a wall. I'm going to pass

Wall shayad apke badalte stands ko catch na kare 😆 so talk to a wall jo sirf apko yes yes bole 

Mera starting se ek hi point tha ki he is talking about Box office to he won't apologise for Dhoom 3 kyonki that was a success agar context na samjhe to kya hi bole 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Wall shayad apke badalte stands ko catch na kare 😆 so talk to a wall jo sirf apko yes yes bole 

Mera starting se ek hi point tha ki he is talking about Box office to he won't apologise for Dhoom 3 kyonki that was a success agar context na samjhe to kya hi bole 

Boss are you ok? 😆

He is talking about not meeting fans' expectations, as he clearly said in the sentence. This may be in whatever context, Box office failure or success. 

If letting down audience is what is apologizing for, then he should also apologize for Dhoom 3. This has been my stand throughout and still remains the same. 

This was my opinion. You don't like it? I'm fine with that. But I'm not changing my opinion no matter what you say. 

End of. Peace out. 👍🏼