Remember when Aamir Apologizes for Thugs of Hindostan

Posted: 1 years ago

When TOH didn’t work, you were kind enough to openly take the responsibility, something actors wouldn’t do a decade ago. What drives your actions?

Actually, it’s not being kind enough. I’ve always felt responsible for my work, but for the last 18-19 years, I didn’t have a film that didn’t do well, so that’s why people might have felt I was doing this for the first time. And especially because it was a much-awaited film; people had high expectations, so I was very sorry, hurt and upset that we went wrong. I felt emotionally that I should address it and apologise to people for not living up to the expectations

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/aamir-khan-on-apologizing-for-thugs-of-hindostan-i-was-very-sorry-hurt-and-upset-that-we-went-wrong/story-Hp3XbQLws3oYEDQfxn3zGJ.html

Isliye I will always have respect for Aamir, wo movies karta hai aur usme uska passion dikhta hai koi pr image create karne ka need nahi hai 

Have YRF issued any memo to their actors and directors? 

He should apologize for ruining the Dhoom franchise. That was a much bigger offence IMO.

Originally posted by Hello_kitta

Have YRF issued any memo to their actors and directors? 

Nahi ye purana interview hai uska release ke baad he took responsibility of failure 

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

He should apologize for ruining the Dhoom franchise. That was a much bigger offence IMO.

Dhoom 3 is All time blockbuster

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Dhoom 3 is All time blockbuster

Many crap films do well.

Also, Dhoom franchise was a rage and Dhoom 3 one of the most anticpated movies of all time. People went to watch for that reason. Most came out disappointed.

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 1 years ago

Many crap films do well.

Also, Dhoom franchise was a rage and Dhoom 3 one of the most anticpated movies of all time. People went to watch for that reason. Most came out disappointed.

All time Blockbuster is not box office failure, apka taste alag hai lekin log jo dekhe wo usko ATBB bana diya to fir we have numbers, abhi wo kiske liye apologise kare? ATBB is more than a film doing well

Apko to rrr bhi nahi pasand iska matlab ye thodi hai ki kisiko nahi pasand aur anyone needs to apologise for it 

You can't make everyone happy 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

All time Blockbuster is not box office failure, apka taste alag hai lekin log jo dekhe wo usko ATBB bana diya to fir we have numbers, abhi wo kiske liye apologise kare? 

Apko to rrr bhi nahi pasand iska matlab ye thodi hai ki kisiko nahi pasand aur anyone needs to apologise for it 

When did I call it a box office failure? As for why it did well at BO, I explained my rationale for it.

RRR also was overhyped crap. It may have raked in the moolah but everyone knows deep down that Rajamouli couldn't succeed in making a compelling film.

When did I call it a box office failure? As for why it did well at BO, I explained my rationale for it.

RRR also was overhyped crap. It may have raked in the moolah but everyone knows deep down that Rajamouli couldn't succeed in making a compelling film.

Mata thoda read kar lo topic 

BO failure nahi hai to apologise kiske liye kare thoda common sense mangata ki nahi life me 

Aise me to merko PK nahi pasand ayi bahut logo ko nahi ayi apko shayad ayi to mai bolu ki merko personal apology letter do?