Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

RaYa TS : Truth And Happiness ( Final Part on Page 3 [2/8/22])

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Cover Credit : @PriyaArshiSarun 

Story Description

Ram Kapoor had been lied to all his life by his family. They lied and said that he was loved, They lied and said he was family and he believed them. Then he met Priya, his wife and she lied to him as well and he believed her too. 

Priya Sood sacrificed everything for her family's happiness. She married a stranger for her brother's happiness, She fell in love with the stranger and risked her life for him over and over again. In the end she sacrificed a life with him as well for his happiness. 

But What If they get a chance to over hear some truth for the first time. Will it change their life?

Author's Note 

This is supposed to be a Two Shots. I only wrote one part for now. The next part may or may not happen. 

This TS is the product of my frustration that only villains get to eavesdrop and learn the truth. What if our leads got the chance to do the same.

Shot 1 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161520986

Shot 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5298952?pn=3

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who might be interested :) 

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love it.... especially how you showed priya's eyes openeingbto the true colours of all those she ever believed to be saint-like straight laced and good at heart!

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Wow loved it. Try may be both listening and comforting each other.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is amazing. This is what we should have gotten in the show too. 

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Amazing shot ...would love to read Ram's os too , him finding out the truth...finally ram and priya living for themselves together with their daughter pihu ...they deserve each other ., Enough of their families meddling with their lives for their selfish motives..it's high time ram comes to know his bholi bhali step Mother's true colours , Vedika's true colours , all those truths that's been kept away from him , also ram needs to know who is " GENUINE FAMILY " in true sense 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for tagging me Nita 😊 And there better be a part 2! This is so interesting and I want things to unfold before Priya in a similar fashion in the show but that might be my wishful thinking! Just happy I got to read something like this as a fanfic. I am eager to know how Ram will come to know about the truth and how he will react. Loved it ❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SummerBorn

Love it.... especially how you showed priya's eyes openeingbto the true colours of all those she ever believed to be saint-like straight laced and good at heart!

Thank you for the lovely feedback❤️❤️. I am  glad you liked it. Yes it is high time Priya learns the truth about everyone . 

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Wow loved it. Try may be both listening and comforting each other.

Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it