Sports/Cricket

🏉🏒🏓🏏Commonwealth Games 2022 - Birmingham🥊🏸🏐🚲 - Page 4

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
[QUOTE=NerdyMukta]

Both Indian and Australian cricket teams will not attend opening ceremony of #CWG2022 as the match between them starts tomorrow at 11 AM local time.

https://twitter.com/ddsportschannel/status/1552669164958937088?s=20&t=1nHGZxftSPF2DwmNdGlIPw

[/QUOTE]seems like practice uniform. I will wait for the match to see confirmed jersey.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Opening ceremony has started. Sony SIX for DTH/cable people and DD sports for Free Dish in India. 

Savera84 thumbnail

A total of almost 6500 athletes from 72 countries, walked the Alexander Stadium full of 30,000 people as Prince Charles declared the games open. The Indian contingent was led by its flag-bearers in Badminton star PV Sindhu and Indian Men's team captain Manpreet Singh

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Opening ceremony has started. Sony SIX for DTH/cable people and DD sports for Free Dish in India. 

Too late for me.  Could not watch it. Will watch highlights later.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Hope you can catch some of the events below on SonyLiv tomorrow 29July2022.

Hi Mukta,  Will you be able to post the schedule for every day?  It is good that you can post the schedule highlighting Indian participation.

You can post as you go.  I will add your post links in my post and stick it in the second post of the thread for anyone who wants to follow the schedule.

Cheers..

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Savera84

Hi Mukta,  Will you be able to post the schedule for every day?  It is good that you can post the schedule highlighting Indian participation.

You can post as you go.  I will add your post links in my post and stick it in the second post of the thread for anyone who wants to follow the schedule.

Cheers..

Sure, I'll do that. And will let you if I'm not able to post any day.

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Sure, I'll do that. And will let you if I'm not able to post any day.

Which source are you getting that information from? I will use the same source on the days you are not able to post.

Cheers..

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Which source are you getting that information from? I will use the same source on the days you are not able to post.

Cheers..

Its not just one source. Don't worry, that was just a disclaimer. 😊

I should be able to post every day. 👍🏼

NerdyMukta thumbnail

A total of almost 6500 athletes from 72 countries, walked the Alexander Stadium full of 30,000 people as Prince Charles declared the games open. The Indian contingent was led by its flag-bearers in Badminton star PV Sindhu and Indian Men's team captain Manpreet Singh

Good luck Team India!

Edited by NerdyMukta - 1 years ago