Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by NerdyMukta

India beat WI by 119 runs🥳

And sweep the series 3-0

Thanks for the update❤️ kaafi late khatam hua match

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

Thanks for the update❤️ kaafi late khatam hua match

Match finished at 5:30 PM local time Hinna.  That too after lot of interruption from rain.  It was not too late at Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago

Congrats to team India for a clinical 3-0 series win. After this series, I want to make a strong recommendation to BCCI Selectors… Let the “seniors” be benched and find their way back to team through performance and not seniority….. no position is secure without performance!!! 

I did not see the match today but the scores reflect that WI did not even have a chance…. Youth, hunger to perform and cement a place in India team is the reason for this result vs seniority/entitlement culture. And yes, I do not mean for e.g. that bumrah or even jadeja dont have a place.. but others… not so sure anymore…. 

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Congrats to team India for a clinical 3-0 series win. After this series, I want to make a strong recommendation to BCCI Selectors… Let the “seniors” be benched and find their way back to team through performance and not seniority….. no position is secure without performance!!! 

I did not see the match today but the scores reflect that WI did not even have a chance…. Youth, hunger to perform and cement a place in India team is the reason for this result vs seniority/entitlement culture. And yes, I do not mean for e.g. that bumrah or even jadeja dont have a place.. but others… not so sure anymore…. 

Congratulations to team india. 🥳
I was watching the match for sometime during lunch. But rain interrupted the play. Gill was on 98 that time. 

I agree with your suggestion. Perform well n get your position in the team. No freebies 😆

I will watch highlights later.

Originally posted by Savera84

Congratulations to India for winning the match.🥳

Congratulations to India for winning the series.🥳

Congratulations to Shubman Gill for winning PoTM and PoTS awards.🥳

Cheers..

waaaahhhhhhhhhhh

gud news 

congrats India

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

In the current team only one player fits in the 'seniors need to prove' category. And that's Virat. Every one else kind of has made their place through performance. There is a case for making rohit the scapegoat but his leadership is needed. No one else is captaincy material at the moment. And he isn't bad as a batsman like we saw in eng series. And hardly drops catches. 

Virat is not a captain, cant bowl, drops catches regularly. Engaging the crowd is unfortunately not a skill. 

BTW they dropped Pujara and Rahane for same reason isnt it? Pujara is back but rahane isn't because he choose to not play county.  

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Congratulations to team india. 🥳
I was watching the match for sometime during lunch. But rain interrupted the play. Gill was on 98 that time. 

I agree with your suggestion. Perform well n get your position in the team. No freebies 😆

I will watch highlights later.

Gill wasted a golden opportunity man.😵 So much of safe cricket ( tuk-tuk as its called in hindi) in the 90s. He would have been the youngest indian opener to score a century outside Asia. 😡

And since an indian batsman played slow in 90s for a 100, there will be obvious memes on Sachin. And gill be trolled more. Because there were rumours of gill dating sachin's daughter. Was he trying to impress Sara's father Sachin? 🤣

Thank you. 😆 Was busy in a function. Came late, started watching and somehow slept. Woke up randomly in the middle of night and saw rain. Slept again. 🤣