Udariyaan

New villain on par with jasmin

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

It's time i feel UD makers need to bring on board a new villain for the show on par with jasmin.

It is clear they will never remove isha unless she herself decides to take exit.  She is writer's favourite. But what they can do is reduce her footage and allow another villain to share. In this way , her ss will be reduced as the other person will be getting footage as well. At least spare the viewers from her screeching voice 

For example,

A guy who has vengeance against virks. Due to past history. His father was killed in an accident caused by kushveer who was drunk driving after a party a few yrs ago. His father was paralyzed and then died. Before death, he revealed the truth of his accident. Kushveer didn't do it intentionally. He was not in his senses. 

So the guy finds out about virks. Check their history. Also found out about sandhus. The pregnant jasmin with amrik's kid🤣🤣

What he does.

He kidnaps Jasmin and forces her to marry him 

We get jasmin kidnapping track with fateh as the happiest man on the planet. Rupi secretly giving out mithai at the gurdwara. Mahi and simran enjoying glasses of wine secretly giving toast. May u remain missing.  Dada dadi got drunk over a bottle of vodka and dances happily on the roof till they passed out 

Only gurpreet pining for chota amrik who disappeared with his shrewd mama.  Peace in Moga.

After three days she returned with sindoor and MS. All disappointed. Arey itni jaldi wapas kyun ageyi. 

Then the guy comes. Threatens will kill jasmin and her kid if virks don't allow him to put up with them . Virks helpless. Agreed for chota amrik safety

Jasmin and her husband gets entry into virks with greh pravesh etc 

The guy sends them all on a roller coaster ride with including Jasmin. She has to wash and iron his clothes, prepares food etc.

Fatejo story oneside. The other side the new villain story with virks 

Fateh and that guy face off 

The men gets more footage. At least better than listening to jasmin's screeching voice 

Fateh will try to investigate the guy's motive.

So the story goes on.

Another villain on board will help to reduce jasmin ss and make story more intriguing.

Parallel tracks can be shown at the same time instead of the same lame fatejo Jasmin triangle which doesn't make sense. 

They will never replace isha for a new villain. It's better just keep her but at the same time bring one more on board. Tie her with that person. Allow her to move on. Remove her from fatejo triangle 

People liked jasrik. Unfortunately they ruined them just to bring jasfa back. But didn't work. Amrik can't be resurrected. His dead body was shown. Bring a new villain on board to be paired with jasmin and then their love story.

Something fresh and different 

And the new villain must be handsome hot munda. 

All those who ran away from the show and forum like me will come crawling back doing his jai jai kar.🤣🤣🙏🙏

How about gurmeet Chaudhary as the new villain.

Munda punjabi beda hot and sona.

Whenever i see these Punjabi sone sone, my heart goes jingle bells , jingle all the way 

Tune mari entry , baje dil ki genti.

Arey koi hot munda lao negative role key liye 

Shirt key teen button kholdo. Muscular six pack wala. Tohadi salon trp jaigi uper. 

Ud wale ake stalk karo aur humara idea churao.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I guess viewers are bored seeing jasmine on screen all the time 🤣

Aniash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I guess viewers are bored seeing jasmine on screen all the time 🤣

The truth is even people like us who don't follow the show can feel the radar🤣🤣🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aniash

The truth is even people like us who don't follow the show can feel the radar🤣🤣🤣

Agree even while changing channels I feel like yeh kya hai ring-a-ring-a roses khel rahe hai.. Fatejo together n jasso ki planning plotting… 

Yeh thakti nahi hai kya 🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Agree even while changing channels I feel like yeh kya hai ring-a-ring-a roses khel rahe hai.. Fatejo together n jasso ki planning plotting… 

Yeh thakti nahi hai kya 🤣

I don't get chance to watch on tv 🤣🤣🤣

My MIL control the remote 

I saw only one latest promo where tejo blames jasfa for burning her. I felt bad for fateh at that time 

Just now i saw one more on yt 

Fatejo together j in stalking 🤣🤣🤣

The same thing 

J can never stop.

It sounds lame.

That's why new villain should be paired with her.

At least her ss will be shared by another person 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I saw only one latest promo where tejo blames jasfa for burning her. I felt bad for fateh at that time 

The same thing 

J can never stop.

It sounds lame.

So your MIL is a villain here who controls the remote 😆

Just kidding.

I am not watching anything currently cz I feel so tired invested in a tv show with all the negativity shown. So I am more into comedy shows. N I watch tv only during lunch or dinner. 
Fatejo together n jasso stalker is a old story in a new package  🤣 ( I can’t even say old wine in new bottle that would be an insult to the wine makers 😂😂) 

I saw that fire wala promo. Came in between KKK 12 😂
But yaar bring something fresh. Better make Amrik alive with plastic surgery n come back for revenge from jasso and fattu n virks 🤣

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Iam Really Bored Of Jasmine She's The Reason I Ran Away From This Show.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

You still come here? 🤣

Lol and NO NO No... I don't want makers to ruin Gurmeet for me as well just as they did with KVG as Angad... Gurmeet is ☺️

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The same thing 

J can never stop.

It sounds lame.

the girl can’t act and the PH is clueless - my mom watches Swaran Ghar and there’s negativity but it’s  a better balance.  Same PH. I’m waiting for it to go to the dogs too though 😂😂😂

Aniash thumbnail

So your MIL is a villain here who controls the remote 😆

Just kidding.

I am not watching anything currently cz I feel so tired invested in a tv show with all the negativity shown. So I am more into comedy shows. N I watch tv only during lunch or dinner. 
Fatejo together n jasso stalker is a old story in a new package  🤣 ( I can’t even say old wine in new bottle that would be an insult to the wine makers 😂😂) 

I saw that fire wala promo. Came in between KKK 12 😂
But yaar bring something fresh. Better make Amrik alive with plastic surgery n come back for revenge from jasso and fattu n virks 🤣

Why would amrik have a plastic surgery when his face was not ruined 🤣🤣🤣

I think gurmeet Chaudhary wll be a good hot villain.

Sona Punjabi munda.

Give him long hair. Banda will rock