Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Did Aishwarya Rai have to rely on hype, scandal for a decent career? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Back to commenting on Ashu Janus relevance monthly post 

Update : I watched Hddcs again recently and I have to say that she looked very pretty and was dressed impeccably.. then I was reminded of her skills when she was in the Jhula with her mother screaming  “usne mere atma ko chua hai ma “ .. *cringe* but she was good in the rest of the film .. 

If aish-rani fans keep supporting each other like this then soon we will rule the forum 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It is a fact that Ash was always more known for her offscreen life, controversies or affairs or beauty than any significant work as an actor.

Khans may have banned her and gotten her out of several good films but she too had limited star power and was never like Madhuri or Sridevi or Hema who could give hits on their own or with even less known heroes or newcomers. She was a limited actor and never versatile. She is best in historic or period films or queen or princess roles or some delicate diva, beauty type dainty roles.

Now also she is more famous due to Bachchan bahu tag or that disastrous affair with Salman, besides her beauty. Not necessarily for acting. I doubt if people remember her for anything except Devdas, HDDCS or maybe JA, D2 at the most.