Khatron Ke Khiladi 12

So far about the contestants...

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Kanika is too irritating. Her non stop bak bak. 🤢 First denying that she didn't cheat but then apologizing for the same. I didn't like the way she played the victim and innocent girl. I love Tushar but he was wrong supporting the cheating even though she might not have the intention to do so. I am sure he would have reacted the same way as Rubina if his oppenent had checked on the net. 

Shivangi what a disappointment. Her entry suggested that she would be a strong contestant with the biker look and the way she showed off about her activities. Tai tai phish. 👎🏼

Rajeev's hindi is bad but he is exaggerating in KKK. It's not funny anymore. At least he is doing the stunts and that too pretty well. So far he is one of the best along with Sriti. 

Jannat has the junoon to do the stunts no matter how much time it takes. 👏 A few show offs and irritating contestants should learn from her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Kanika is a fine contestant but yeah i did not like the fact that she deny that allegation. She said she does not know the meaning of tame 🤪. 

I am not disappointed with Shivangi. Because i had no expectations from her. She even did better than what i thought. 

Jannat is a surprise package   

Have seen rajiv in bb15, his india is not that weak. He can't speaks clearly but he could understand  

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rajiv is bharti/harsh of  this season but Better than them when comes to performance but in my opinion nishanth is getting favoured much no way he can reach top6 or top 5 above shivangi aneri sriti chetna  or prathik. Prathik is doing manmani and showing tantrums but talking about Susu repeatedly is not done by Rohit.😔

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Kanika is too irritating. Her non stop bak bak. 🤢 First denying that she didn't cheat but then apologizing for the same. I didn't like the way she played the victim and innocent girl. I love Tushar but he was wrong supporting the cheating even though she might not have the intention to do so. I am sure he would have reacted the same way as Rubina if his oppenent had checked on the net. 

Shivangi what a disappointment. Her entry suggested that she would be a strong contestant with the biker look and the way she showed off about her activities. Tai tai phish. 👎🏼

Rajeev's hindi is bad but he is exaggerating in KKK. It's not funny anymore. At least he is doing the stunts and that too pretty well. So far he is one of the best along with Sriti. 

Jannat has the junoon to do the stunts no matter how much time it takes. 👏 A few show offs and irritating contestants should learn from her. 

I am sure that Tushar would have been more vocal and loud about the whole fiasco, had he been the opponent.

Shivangi, I agree that she was a disappointment, what I didnt like was that she didnt have control over her emotions and cried in every task on the day.

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

I am sure that Tushar would have been more vocal and loud about the whole fiasco, had he been the opponent.

Shivangi, I agree that she was a disappointment, what I didnt like was that she didnt have control over her emotions and cried in every task on the day.

Exactly he needs to shut up. 

I wouldn't have cared about Shivangi if she hadn’t feko about her personality. 😆

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Exactly he needs to shut up. 

I wouldn't have cared about Shivangi if she hadn’t feko about her personality. 😆

I dont know about other things but in an interview for kkk, she did mention that she had taken up boxing after training in it for a character of hers. 

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Rajiv is bharti/harsh of  this season but Better than them when comes to performance but in my opinion nishanth is getting favoured much no way he can reach top6 or top 5 above shivangi aneri sriti chetna  or prathik. Prathik is doing manmani and showing tantrums but talking about Susu repeatedly is not done by Rohit.😔

So far Rajiv is quite a strong contestant no matter the drama. 

Hopefully Pratik will stop his tantrums. I hope he is evicted soon. 😆

Nishant had the junoon in BB. In KKK he is a bore. 

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Kanika is a fine contestant but yeah i did not like the fact that she deny that allegation. She said she does not know the meaning of tame 🤪. 

I am not disappointed with Shivangi. Because i had no expectations from her. She even did better than what i thought. 

Jannat is a surprise package   

Have seen rajiv in bb15, his india is not that weak. He can't speaks clearly but he could understand  

What a dramebaaz. She doesn't know the meaning of tame but later apologized. 

Shivangi I wouldn't have cared but in the first episode she showed off so you think she will be the next Teja or Divyanka but tai tai phish. 😆

Rajiv wasn't that bad in BB with his hindi but here too much drama. 

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

I dont know about other things but in an interview for kkk, she did mention that she had taken up boxing after training in it for a character of hers. 

Yeah it was for YRKKH I guess. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Yeah it was for YRKKH I guess. 

. Yup