Posted: 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here's Chiranjeevi's quick take on LSC. He has seen it and is usually spot on with his views on films. In fact, he has a reputation for spoiling things.   - https://twitter.com/HumanTsunamiFan/status/1551205951314673666?t=GE3SW7UQh_1tXGQJX3D4Jw&s=08

'Oopigga choodagalagale tappa, choodagaligithe definite ga connect avutharu'  

- it translates to ' you need a lot of patience, and if you watch it with patience, you will connect with it'. 

Naga Chaitanya's reaction is priceless here πŸ˜†

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: simplyrdb

Here's Chiranjeevi's quick take on LSC. He has seen it and is usually spot on with his views on films. In fact, he has a reputation for spoiling things.   - https://twitter.com/HumanTsunamiFan/status/1551205951314673666?t=GE3SW7UQh_1tXGQJX3D4Jw&s=08

- it translates to ' you need a lot of patience, and if you watch it with patience, you will connect with it'. 

Wo to mai dekh raha tha mamu try kar rahe the Chiranjeevi ko apni stories me involve karne ka but lagta hai chiru didn't like the film 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Needing alot of patience to watch a film is not really a good thing lol

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lmaooooo.... Damn Chiranjeevi really screwd them over πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Naga Chaitanya literally face palmed. 

Does this mean LSC is bout to tank like shamshera or worse πŸ˜‚

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Aap Telugu samajhte ho to please ye video me 2:00 mark se jo conversation hua Chiru aur Charan ka usko translate kar doge, please

https://youtu.be/n6HwUs11Uy0

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

FG slow movie to thi ab shayad Chiranjeevi ka taste alag ho mamu is very excited about his film 

Revathy12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bollywood is jumping into the bandwagon of getting South stars to promote their film. I can understand it for brahmastra as it s genre is mythology which relates with SS rajamouli, but what kinda association chiranjeevi has with a film like LSC.!!! No wonder bollywood movies are tanking, audience have understood their game!!! Now no chance of fooling them and it seems like aamir has no confidence in the film. 

Edited by Revathy12 - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Revathy12

Bollywood is jumping into the bandwagon of getting South stars to promote their film. I can understand it for brahmastra as it s genre is mythology which relates with SS rajamouli, but what kinda association chiranjeevi has with a film like LSC.!!! No wonder bollywood movies are tanking, audience have understood their game!!! Now no chance of fooling them and it seems like aamir has no confidence in the film. 

Salman bhi cameo kar raha hai Chiranjeevi ke movie me aur ye log purane friends hain, Naga Chaitanya bhi hai film me uska Bollywood debut hai aur Chiranjeevi is presenting Telugu trailer of LSC 

Telugu industry ne apna market increase Kiya aur Aamir gaya tha RRR ke Delhi event me to wo bas favour return kar rahe, Bollywood ko bhi apna market increase karna hai its business 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is he known for saying things like this? And then being wrong? I just read that when Bahubali was coming out he said β€œyou will like it if you watch it with low expectations” 

I still think LSC will be a big success.