Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The true voice of SRK was Abhijeet and Udit. Both pairs have the best songs with him by far. 

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

The true voice of SRK was Abhijeet and Udit. Both pairs have the best songs with him by far. 

I guess 2000 best srk songs are with sonu only name any be it suraj huwa, main hoon na, tumse Milke, isqh kameena, kal ho na ho , sab kuch bhula deya , do pal , kabhi alvida na kehna , main agar kahoon, aj ke raat etc , but as a whole srk/abhijeet and srk/sonu made more news being called as Srk voice  ...even though srk/udit were really good in 90s but then abhijeet/srk was really much appealing in 90s and overshadowed his paring with udit ....Udit wasnt much appreciated for Srk like he was for Amir.. The way sonu srk in 2000 and abhijeet srk in 90s was appreciated and accepted 

even in this song Sonu was choosen to be SRK voice , Abhijeet for saif and Udit for Amir...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VByWs3tTyGk

But my personal fav is govinda so i can say no one else can do govinda voice better than Sonu, the way sonu energies his voice the combination reminds of shami kapoor and rafi... Same energies ... 

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 1 years ago