Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: wasra

Mr. Lambi car hi bulaegi wo dekh lena, aur iss ghonchu ko Imlie yaad aajegi

Imlie will be so pissed from inside, it's all going to be Ee kaa haal bana lis ho tum apna with gritted teeth but pata nhi kuch bolegi ya nhi

Kuch bolegi to nahi par uske scars dekh kar gussa podhegi us par. 

Its not going to be easy for them this time. Too many grudges they have..

DyuQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How long do think it'll be before they shake hands against Malini? 

Because it'll happen before things get better between them 

wasra thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheen97

Kuch bolegi to nahi par uske scars dekh kar gussa podhegi us par. 

Its not going to be easy for them this time. Too many grudges they have..

We r in for a ride yaar, bht hi too much fun

Aaj ke dream sequence mein bhi when he is saying Meri zindagi mein koi jagah nhi hai tumhari and turned around the question would have been Tum chod ke chali gai mujhe but the hallucination stopped😭

DyuQueen thumbnail

Aaj ke dream sequence mein bhi when he is saying Meri zindagi mein koi jagah nhi hai tumhari and turned around the question would have been Tum chod ke chali gai mujhe but the hallucination stopped😭

Iss baar we'll need a truck load of tissue box

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

This will be their biggest conflict

Tum chali kyu gayi vs Tumne mujhe ruka kyu nai.

Imlie's last try for him to stop her was kiss. All he had to do was just hug her. 

Remember Ross and Racheal..

Their scene 

Where Ross says you broke up with me and Racheal says Yes, bcz I was mad at you not bcz I stopped loving you.

Same is their case.

wasra thumbnail
Originally posted by: DyuQueen

I think ye lamba jaega 1.5 weeks toh jana hi chahiye inka pura tashan-angst, blaming each other, hating each other, uske baad ye dikhaenge ek kand jisme Aru ko gaonwale gher lenge ki uske newspaper ne gaon ke khilaf bakwas publish kiya hai, so Imlie will jump in between to save him but kuch bolegi nhi isko she willl defend him.

Uske baad shayd they will show Imlie- Cheeni ko blame karne wala scene jisme Aru will jump & defend them & the MU jo aaj create hua haina ki for wrong accusation of PD wo solve hoga, post which Aru ke paas no reason to stay in PD anymore so he will go back isme scene ghusa denge ki he wants to ask her to return to RM with him but will be too guilt ridden or will think not to bother her anymore, so will just go.

Baki uske baad Cheeni Mata ki kripa hogi

Edited by wasra - 1 years ago
missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DyuQueen

I won't be surprised even if it happens around next week ending. Coz dono hate Malu didi with a passion. Aaj bhi he was like meri bedroom hai, you don't have the permission to enter. I liked that and Issey I'm happy ki Patrakar ki ex Aryan ki current biwi nahi Hogi. 

And Aryan has to divorce Imlie before marrying anyone else. We have got to prepared for that too. Something tells me woh toh zaroor hoga. Divorce hoga ya nahi patha nahi but track zaroor layenge Taki angst mile. Sochke hi it's like 💔💔

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Khushi yahaan likoon ya tumhari thread pe 😆

I'm very happy with today's epi and I wanna write 🤣

wasra thumbnail
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Khushi yahaan likoon ya tumhari thread pe 😆

I'm very happy with today's epi and I wanna write 🤣

Thread pe likh V, humara kila fateh hua hai aaj A-s ke khilaf

DyuQueen thumbnail

I think ye lamba jaega 1.5 weeks toh jana hi chahiye inka pura tashan-angst, blaming each other, hating each other, uske baad ye dikhaenge ek kand jisme Aru ko gaonwale gher lenge ki uske newspaper ne gaon ke khilaf bakwas publish kiya hai, so Imlie will jump in between to save him but kuch bolegi nhi isko she willl defend him.

Uske baad shayd they will show Imlie- Cheeni ko blame karne wala scene jisme Aru will jump & defend them & the MU jo aaj create hua haina ki for wrong accusation of PD wo solve hoga, post which Aru ke paas no reason to stay in PD anymore so he will go back isme scene ghusa denge ki he wants to ask her to return to RM with him but will be too guilt ridden or will think not to bother her anymore, so will just go.

Baki uske baad Cheeni Mata ki kripa hogi

❤️

But I somehow feel he'll bring them back to RM.

Otherwise angst tashaan milna mushkil hai.

It'll be there where Cheeni Mata and Arpi Dii will shake hands for doing Ghonchus k mili-bhagat