Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you for tag Raji ๐Ÿค—

Which channel is showing these matches??
Sony or Star??

Hi Darshi, It is not shown on Sony or Star.  It is is showing on DD Sports.  You can also watch it on Fancode App.  I think they need subscription.

Cheers..

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi Darshi, It is not shown on Sony or Star.  It is is showing on DD Sports.  You can also watch it on Fancode App.  I think they need subscription.

Cheers..

Thank you so much ๐Ÿค—

I need to search for dd sports in my channel line up now ๐Ÿ˜†

SoniRita thumbnail

Sony or Star??

Willow TV for USA. 

India

Fan Code is the official and exclusive broadcaster of the India tour of West Indies 2022. The live streaming will also be available on the Fan Code app. The IND vs WI ODI and T20I series will also be live telecasted on DD Sports.

In the Caribbean

In the Caribbean islands (West Indies), SportsMax will present the live telecast of the IND vs WI ODI and T20I series. Flow Sports will present the live streaming of the matches.

In Australia

In Australia, Fox Sports and Channel 7 will present the live telecast of the matches between India and the West Indies.

In New Zealand

In New Zealand, SKY Sport NZ will present a live telecast of the matches between India and the West Indies.

In South Africa

In South Africa, SuperSport will present the live telecast of Indiaโ€™s tour of the West Indies 2022.

In USA and Canada

In the USA, Willow TV will present the live telecast of the series. In Canada, ATN Cricket Plus will present the live-action of matches.

In the UK

In United Kingdon, Sky Sports Cricket will present the live-action of the IND vs WI T20I and ODI series.

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Willow TV for USA. 

India

Fan Code is the official and exclusive broadcaster of the India tour of West Indies 2022. The live streaming will also be available on the Fan Code app. The IND vs WI ODI and T20I series will also be live telecasted on DD Sports.

In the Caribbean

In the Caribbean islands (West Indies), SportsMax will present the live telecast of the IND vs WI ODI and T20I series. Flow Sports will present the live streaming of the matches.

In Australia

In Australia, Fox Sports and Channel 7 will present the live telecast of the matches between India and the West Indies.

In New Zealand

In New Zealand, SKY Sport NZ will present a live telecast of the matches between India and the West Indies.

In South Africa

In South Africa, SuperSport will present the live telecast of Indiaโ€™s tour of the West Indies 2022.

In USA and Canada

In the USA, Willow TV will present the live telecast of the series. In Canada, ATN Cricket Plus will present the live-action of matches.

In the UK

In United Kingdon, Sky Sports Cricket will present the live-action of the IND vs WI T20I and ODI series.

Mere paas willow hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you Sonirita ๐Ÿค—

Edited by dusk2dawn - 1 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Sony or Star??

DD Sports. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Mere paas dd sports toh nahi hai but willow hai so finally I found the match ๐Ÿ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail

73/0 after 10

SoniRita thumbnail

Mere paas willow hai ๐Ÿ˜†

I am watching in willow too now

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Bechaare motie ke moti loot gaye ๐Ÿ˜†

Dhawan and Gill both picking him to hit boundaries