Kat and DP considered to play lead opp Kartik in kabir's film

Posted: 1 years ago

Will it be Katrina Kaif or Deepika Padukone opposite Kartik Aaryan in Kabir Khan's film? - ExclusiveBy - ETimes.in

Jul 22, 2022, 00:33 IST

Kartik Aaryan and Kabir Khan's recently announced film with producer Sajid Nadiadwala is truly in the big league. ETimes has got you multiple updates from this production in the previous days and the latest development is a big casting scoop. Our sources from the trade circles have informed us that there are two big actresses being considered for this project - Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif.

Buzz is that the makers are keen to have either of these two actresses feature opposite the hero - Kartik. It can be recalled here that Deepika has always shown interest in working with Kartik and there have been reports in the past of the 'Cocktail' actress almost having signed a film with producer Dinesh Vijan, who made 'Luka Chhupi' with Kartik and Kriti Sanon in the lead in 2019.

Even Katrina Kaif has come close in the past to collaborating with the 'Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2' actor. There were reports that Katrina was in contention to feature in a Red Chillies film, where Kartik was signed on, but that project didn't take off for various reasons. In the previous days, ETimes has thrown light on the subject of the film and details of Kartik's character. Check out the story below:READ ALSO:

With Kabir Khan at the helm of this project and Sajid Nadiadwala producing, it could lead to either of these two star actresses signing on. Watch this space for more.

Wow Kartik is really going places. Good for him. I want to see Kat opposite him but I have a feeling it might go to DP. Anyway it’s a win win

Yeah even I hope Kabir ropes in Kat bcoz Deepika is already doing many action films like pathan,fighter, project k so it would get repetitive. 

I hope dp gets the role I liked their dance and rapport

Now that's the stamp that he's arrived, when the top actresses want to work with you. He's on the up and up

They could go for Sam but only if she has a great role

When will Kartik do Luv Ranjan's next PKP3? He should cast Nushrat again. I'm dying to see this jodi back again. They are fire.

Kartik Aaryan on Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety co-star Nushrat Bharucha: No Tom  and Jerry kind of situation in real life | Entertainment News,The Indian  Express

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

They could go for Sam but only if she has a great role

You yourself are getting Sam trolled by posting like this ðŸ˜†

TollyGifs.in: Brahmanandam Gifs

it gets confirmed again that jennifer winget and Kartik doing movie together was all her PR,I can not believe people fell for it;she is the numero uno of tv but kartik is a rising bw star,obviously he will do movies with bw heroines