Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Socha Preeta ka concern dekhnay ko milega, mila Arjun ka. 

Luthra Dharamshala opening soon for Arjun & Anjali🤣

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was sure that Arjun will panick and rush to save Rishabh. Preeta se no umeed as writers aren't exploring RishTa and it's about PreeRan and I have made peace with this I guess. 

I just want writers to give as many brotherly moments as possible ! I really want to see Karan - Rishabh's bond here. Rishabh to be in a very critical condition and Karan bawling his eyes out for him. Even family needs to panic !

I seriously want the focus to be on Rishabh during this track BUT I know gadhe writers will make it about Preeta vs Karan somehow. 

Anyway I am gonna watch the epi as I am looking forward to Rishabh - Karan scenes ! 

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshvi

I was sure that Arjun will panick and rush to save Rishabh. Preeta se no umeed as writers aren't exploring RishTa and it's about PreeRan and I have made peace with this I guess. 

I just want writers to give as many brotherly moments as possible ! I really want to see Karan - Rishabh's bond here. Rishabh to be in a very critical condition and Karan bawling his eyes out for him. Even family needs to panic !

I seriously want the focus to be on Rishabh during this track BUT I know gadhe writers will make it about Preeta vs Karan somehow. 

Anyway I am gonna watch the epi as I am looking forward to Rishabh - Karan scenes ! 

Manit is on leave, so not sure how much Rishabh we will get next week

anshvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ws_loki

Manit is on leave, so not sure how much Rishabh we will get next week

I guess he has already shot for his part before leaving. I just hope Rishabh stay unconscious for long. 2 -3 days max and not more than that please.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yes.. once misunderstandings are cleared, PreRan will surely unite but I miss DD as Karan 🥺

I hate Ekta K for ruining my favourite PreRan 🤬

anshvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Yes.. once misunderstandings are cleared, PreRan will surely unite but I miss DD as Karan 🥺

I hate Ekta K for ruining my favourite PreRan 🤬

I never connected with PreeaRan and didn't watch this show after the initial months and recently started watching again post Manit's return.

So, basically i am mainly invested in Rishabh and his scenes. 

DD was good and so is Shakti and I do understand PreeRan fans' plight. It's difficult to connect with the show and the new actor who replaces the fav.

But I guess DD has moved on and got a lead role in a new show so good for him.