Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I love your « do comment » note in each of your post, Priya ;). 

Thanks for sharing.

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sorein

I love your « do comment » note in each of your post, Priya ;). 

Thanks for sharing.

haha thanks 

These days most topics are inactive apart from the controversial ones 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Literally the same group of people are attending all these events and winning the same awards…. 

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Whoever attended was given an award (lollipop) so predictable. My God what was wrong with Ranveer? He was so drunk at his speech couldn’t even walk straight. And who allowed him to give such a long speech? I’m sure everyone was being secretly annoyed by him. His trying to be cool or woke act is clearly too much now, he needs to sober up and be real for once. 

Oh and Sid looked so hot! 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ab acting awards denge tho they have to give to TKF etc so they are thinking yeh style awards hi better hain 

these guys have collected more fashion awards then for their acting

they have all forgotten what their primary profession is 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kemnbokamontare

May be because he happens to be the biggest star in the room. But yeah, his offscreen appearances are becoming more and more unbearable.😴

all that stardom has gone to his head clearly. A little humility wouldn’t hurt him. 

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

He has always been this way though, not getting/caring for the social cues. It used to be cute but it’s beginning to wear people down. 

yeah I used to like him before. All his antics and energy was refreshing but now he just looks high or drunk. Maybe my perspective has changed or maybe it’s him, can’t say for sure. But I’m put off by his personality it all seems fake and made up (as if he is trying to overcompensate for something)I think he should own his real self, there is an intellectual, calm side to him but he just doesn’t let it come out. He is so afraid to own that side and be more vulnerable. He just hides behind this megalomaniac personality.

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So true! Wonder why no one is telling him about how he needs to bring it a knotch or ‘100’ down. I mean don’t these guys have a personal team whose only job is to gauge the public perception and guide them accordingly?

I think these teams are also out of touch with the real world reactions, all these people seem supremely dense to it and live in a bubble, the teams are in an adjacent bubble 

it is also this 24/7 sm , they need to out of the media glare whenever they have no film release 

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

So true! Wonder why no one is telling him about how he needs to bring it a knotch or ‘100’ down. I mean don’t these guys have a personal team whose only job is to gauge the public perception and guide them accordingly?

maybe it’s his team that’s telling him to stick to this image coz it worked for him in the past, he stood out from the rest because of this atrangi avatar that he had donned. But now it’s gotten old and repetitive and people can tell that it’s all made up. How long can one pretend? It’s time to reinvent and drop the clown act it’s not doing him any favours. Also the fake over praising and people pleasing has to go, it’s getting very annoying now.