Prediction for the Future:Your Thoughts!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All

Time now to move on to our next Discussion Topic. We have seen that the responses for the Discussions have been very minimal over the past one month. We want feedbacks from you all, incase you do not like the method in which we organise these Discussions. Come on friends, we see that the forum is otherwise active, bubbling with new topics on Sias and Asthas, but nobody seems to see the sticky Discussion Topic. What is the reason? Please pm us incase you need some modifications, also do the same if you have any good ideas in mind.

Now, moving on to the Topic for the coming fortnight, we are moving away from what really has happened in the serial, just treading along an unanswered path, i.e. trying to predict what is in store for us in the future episodes of Astitva.

So come on, get ready for some imaginative ideas, some fan fictions......We will be putting it in 3  points. Please try to answer them as per your flow of ideas and thoughts.

1. Now we all know that Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new    love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court. So just think, put your thoughts in writing.(This point is courtesy Aloo_gobi. She was the one who gave me this idea. )

2. Now that we are slowly moving towards the point where Abhi is going to tell Astha about his and Sia's truth, how do you think Astha is going to react? Will she show a sudden level of maturity and level-headedness? Will she take her parents and sister to task? How is she going to accept the fact?

3. We are also marching towards a Astha-Sid-Sia love triangle. Sid loves Sia but is trying to be loyal to Astha, Sia is now beginning to love Sid, But Astha loves Sid.So what are the twists this triangle love story will take? What do you think will happen? Also, who do you want to win in this Battle of love?

Friends, this topic does not need much of thinking, will not take much of your time. So please come forward, post as many replies as possible. 

Moderator and Viewbie Group, IF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
😕!sorry dear. i wanted to take part. but unfortunately i don't watch the show.😭
samy74 thumbnail

Hi

My take:

1. Now we all know that Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new    love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court. So just think, put your thoughts in writing.(This point is courtesy Aloo_gobi. She was the one who gave me this idea. )

Well I think they will re-marry now and this is bound to happen and Simran deserves this happiness as she has always loved Abhi and I think she deserves to get married to him again as they tried once before but Abhi could not go through it. I think they should marry in a mandir with family and friends which will be really nice..

2. Now that we are slowly moving towards the point where Abhi is going to tell Astha about his and Sia's truth, how do you think Astha is going to react? Will she show a sudden level of maturity and level-headedness? Will she take her parents and sister to task? How is she going to accept the fact?

I think again she will show immaturity becos I think Astha is immature in her thinking and she will be very impulsive with her actions and probably hate Simran more for not telling her the truth and ofcourse Sia too.

3. We are also marching towards a Astha-Sid-Sia love triangle. Sid loves Sia but is trying to be loyal to Astha, Sia is now beginning to love Sid, But Astha loves Sid.So what are the twists this triangle love story will take? What do you think will happen? Also, who do you want to win in this Battle of love?

I think this will become a triangle but I think Sia and Sid wil be in love but they might keep hiding this for Astha's sake but I think when you are in love it is hard to hard and ofcourse it has to be Sia and Sid as Sid has always treated her as a friend..

Samy

puneri thumbnail

1. I don't think they will actually show them getting married. I have a feeling that this will be the last episode of the serial - where Abhi and Simran will throw out dramatic dialogs - indicating that they are going to spend the rest of their lives together, but there won't be a wedding as such. Saurabh will probably bless them and that would be it ...

Another alternative that comes to my mind - they will never get married. The two of them will lead separate lives, but will be good friends, helping each other out and so on.

The radical twist - where they just live together, I don't think the director will venture that way ..

2. Astha, Astha, Ashtha .. poor kid, getting surprises one after another. This will come as a shock to her ( ofcourse ), she will shun Abhi and the rest of the family - she will probably end up in some life threatening situation ( .. a coma ) and when she gets out of this, she will reliaze her mistakes and will accept the situation graciously.

3. Sid wil try to remain loyal to Ashtha - Sia will admit her love to him and at the same time tell him the promise ot Simran - which will cause Sid to get wild with Simran for a short time. In the end ( .. this is where Astha's life threating situation seems relevant to me .. ) , Ashtha will get out of the picture ( .. which will show her maturity ..  ) and Sia and Sid will be together.

dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

. Now we all know that Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new    love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court. So just think, put your thoughts in writing.(This point is courtesy Aloo_gobi. She was the one who gave me this idea. )

I am very skeptical about a marraige between abhi and simran, based on the last experience, I am not too sure if she would even think of it. Also at this stage of their life it is not marriage but companionship is what is required between the two, to be there for each other all the atime. They are made for each other and to be together forever will be the best for them. Astha and Sia are their legal kids so morality of the relationship should not be a question here in opinion. We are living in a open society and I think it is time society opens its door to such relationships.

Based on her nature, one thing is for sure, her reaction will be impulse and extreme. Either she will accept immediately or reject without delay. She is at the verge of maturity at this point, knowing so amny facts of life so suddenly, and getting to know of her father may work positively for her. Now that she really has a biological parent and may be abhi will be able to bring in that maturity/ levelheadedness in her should not be a surprise.

I gues Astha should bow down to sia-sid, for one thing their love will be mutual. astha's love is one-sided. Sia may try to bring astha and sid together, but will be counter productive, can ruin three lives. Come on be realistic, let mind rule the heart for a change and let the story take a practical approach. Sid never gave astha any reason to believe that he was in love with her in the first place. So she may as well accept the fact.

guptavibhor thumbnail

Well, for teh first question, I pretty much agree with everyone else.....At this point if time in their life, I dont think marriage is as important an issue. But, I am sure they wont lead separate lives either......coz if that was the case then the director wont show such romantic scenes between simran and abhi..... Also, we have to remember that legally or not.....Simran carries "SAXENA" as her last name and she has done it for 18 years....She has always considered Abhi as her hubby in her heart....Are things gonna really change by signing a paper at this age?

The last two questions highly depend on how long the director wants to pull the show....The easiest and best way out wud be - the secret reveals and they show Astha mature....now if she gets mature then she would leave Sid for Sia (because she does realise that Sid is attracted towards Sia). But at the same time, if the show has to go on.....they can show anything from Sia getting wild to her getting in coma (As someone mentioned in one of the above posts). But, if I was directing it.....I would show Astha mature about accepting her father and Sia and all as everybody has seen enough of her immaturity.....but the story could be focussed on the love triangle and how Simrans astitva comes in the picture between these three......after all thats what the serial is about. I am sure this time Manas will play some role along with Abhi to solve the problems.

Cheers

That was a great topic to discuss

Vibhor

greatmaratha thumbnail
I also dont think tht Abhi and Simran will get married.  Simran is shown as sucha  strong character, so there will be more character building for Simran when Abhi will tell her that despite all that happened, though he does love her etc. his love for Neha was also pure and therefore, they are like the two banks of a river which will never meet... 
Abhi on all counts though he does respect Simran is not really in love with her.  They have weathered tough times, he respects her, he is in awe of her capabilities etc.  but not the love that makes love what it is..  Simran wants a companian.  She misses Abhi not because she loves him, but because she misses having him around. 

Secondly, Astha is a mature child. she will understand Abhi.  She might not udnerstand Sia and Sid together becos she has had Sid for herself all her life.  She might have some time adjusting to Sia being Simrans daughter, but she might just accept it.

Ashta might have to bow down to Sid Sia relationship.  If not, then Abhi might go away taking her with him, so that she is not between Sia and Sid.  Abhi will teach her all about Neha about her love etc. and in time Astha will grow to accept them.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great topic sree.

Simran and Abhi's marriage might be on the cards though Saurabh again will throw up twists as will Radha...........

Astha, as per her character so far, will definitely not like sharing Simran or her new found father Abhi with Sia, and definitely won't stand Sia's involvement with Sid.......

Moreover, I do think Radha being a mental case might be brought into account. Might be with all the upseting things that are happening and her total inability to handle stress might make her too hyper, too crazy and too possessive, Astha might become mentally disbalanced ( could be shown as inherited).....Knowing Ajay Sinha's penchant for tragedies, i won't be surprised if turns the story this way, leaving Abhi and Simran with a life time of guilt, and Sid being forced to ,marry her to take care of her craziness.........

nikeeta thumbnail
hmmmm i fink its gonna end hahahah
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Giving us members a chance to be writers,uh?Well,Ajai Sinha in his venture to keep the storyline as realistic as possible does not leave us much scope for predictions,but it sure is fun to imagine the future of the Mathur-Saxena parivaar.Iam going to let my imagine run wild...sorry Ajai saab you are not going to like this.I'm writing not what I want,just what the possiblities could be.

I am sorry for not following your questions in the given order but I feel the Abhi-Simran marriage is going to be the climax and perhaps the end of the serial.So I'll answer the other questions first.

Q:Now that we are slowly moving towards the point where Abhi is going to tell Astha about his and Sia's truth, how do you think Astha is going to react? Will she show a sudden level of maturity and level-headedness? Will she take her parents and sister to task? How is she going to accept the fact?

A:Astha is NOT going to take this news gracefully.She will be happy to have her father back but not with Sia in the package.She is going to hate Simran even more for not telling her the truth,infact for telling her lies.Simran will be unsuccessful in pacifying Astha this time.She will be accused of manipulating Abhi and of having used Sia as a pawn.She will challenge Simran to make a choice between Sia and herself and be really nasty with her.Abhi will lose his temper and slap her.That will be the last straw on the camel's back.She will want to leave Simran's house and will turn to Sid for his support.        

Here I move on to the next question.

Now we all know that We are also marching towards a Astha-Sid-Sia love triangle. Sid loves Sia but is trying to be loyal to Astha, Sia is now beginning to love Sid, But Astha loves Sid.So what are the twists this triangle love story will take? What do you think will happen? Also, who do you want to win in this Battle of love?

Urmilla will be very supportive keeping in mind Astha's well being and will ask her to come and stay with them.Simran will be relieved that she is in safe hands.When she starts to live there and be in close proximity with Sid she will start to feel that Sid is just being nice to her but something is amiss.Meanwhile Sia will also begin to have a change of heart for Sid.Some incident will lead Astha to the truth that Sia and Sid love each other.Naturally the poor kid won't be able to take it in her stride.She will feel very distressed and let down and will do something drastic.She may drive away in a car and meet with an accident or once again attempt suicide and this time they will nearly lose her. Pranay and Rashmi will be then informed(finally!!!!).And perhaps a cured Radhaji as well.

On Astha's recovery somehow they will convince her that Sid really wants to marry her.She will be staying with a changed Radhaji,who will teach Astha to let bygones be bygones and start a new future.The wedding date will be fixed.

Here our favorite MANAS will make his grand re-entry.(Now this my wishful thinking,I must admit)After catching up on what's happening he will show his displeasure at what's happening.He will remind Simran and Abhi that they are once again making the same mistake with the children.Marriage should not be a compromise,but will finally relent.Meanwhile Astha's relationship with Simran,Abhi and Sia will improve as she gets to know what actually had happened. She will change to a matured and understanding young lady.BUT on the day of the wedding,Astha will surprise one and all by making Sia marry Sid.    Here she will reveal that it was actually Manas uncle who made her see sense.He made her realise that he was not being selfish for his son but was genuinely concerned that history does not repeat it self.(A flash back scene of a secret meeting between Manas and Astha will be shown)

Now the long awaited question:

Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new  love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court. So just think, put your thoughts in writing.(This point is courtesy Aloo_gobi. She was the one who gave me this idea. )

Both the daughters will persuade their parents to marry.They will deny and say that it's not their age for marriage. Eachone will try to convince them in his or her own style.

Here are a few classic examples to site a few:

1.😭A tearful Saurabh will once again plead with Abhi  and Simran that he wants them to marry and he wishes to see her settled before he dies. 

2.Astha will promise to study hard and become a doctor like her "Mamma" if they agree to marry.

3.👏Sia will plead for a normal family and tell them that  it will be the best wedding gift they can give her.

4.🤗Shaguna in her inimitable style will say" Bai,tumne bahut dukh dekha hai zindagi mein, ab Ganpati bappa aur ek mauka de rahe hain to tum kaiko aisa karti hai?"

5. 😭 🤗Radhaji will remind Abhi and Simran that it was her Neha's wish that they re-unite and now it's time they fulfilled that wish.She will bless them and give them sincere good wishes.

6.😆Shekhar,Simran's jogging partner will tell Abhi that this is his last chance because he is waiting in the queue and would be very happy to marry Simran.

7.😭Urmilla will also advise her to marry as loneliness is not easy to cope with as one gets older and one needs a companion.

Rashmi,Pranay,Abhi's parents will all convince them.

Abhi and Simran will agree but to a simple ceremony in the temple. The daughters will dress her up as a bride and Abhi will compose romantic poetry to laud her beauty admist much laughter and joy. When they return home there will be a registered letter. On opening they will learn that Astha has made it.Yippee!! She has passed her entrance exams.Everyone will cheer and Simran with tears of joy in her eyes will hug both the girls and say" Today is the happiest day of my life,My family is truely complete".

Sometime later,they will have Simran and her family standing in front of Neha's photo and praying.

Sid and Sia will take Astha to her medical college and Abhi and Simran will wave their goodbyes and as the car moves away,the scene will freeze on Simran and Abhi.

👏 😃  ❤️ 🤗  Happy Ending.

I warned you guys that I would let my imagination run wild.😉 Thankfully I have omitted the emotional and dramatic scenes in between,didn't want to make fellow members😡.

Hope it's all taken in a lighter vein and enjoyed by you.

Cheers

Edited by Akshata - 18 years ago