Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Jaya is busy . Don’t know about aishu . Are they living together . At certain age rest is needed . if he can afford at being home , y not . his headache , not viewers . Some one has to take his phone 😆

Not up to you or anyone else to decide if he needs rest. It's usually your own decision, or God makes that decision for you. 

An 80 yo can have various reasons for continuing working. Greed, need, interest in what he's doing, etc. Regardless, it's his decision.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Not up to you or anyone else to decide if he needs rest. It's usually your own decision, or God makes that decision for you. 

An 80 yo can have various reasons for continuing working. Greed, need, interest in what he's doing, etc. Regardless, it's his decision.

It’s my opinion on topic . Rest is needed at certain age , tats y there is retirement .U talk on topic n don’t go personal . 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He likes showing off his writing skills and vocabulary often 😆.  When he’s not editorializing like the in the first paragraph he’s actually a good writer IMO. 

It sounds like he was surprised by the question. Kids are funny and unfiltered and it looks like he took it sportingly.  

From my observation, unless the elderly find a way to remain active after retirement, their general well being tends to go downhill. If he’s capable of working then why not? 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: oyebollywood

why does KBC come year after year to bore us for 3-4 months 

I used to like the Friday segments when inspirational real life heroes who were not actors used to participate

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My grandfather who is 92 years old doesn't rest papa bolte unko ki he doesn't have to do anything lekin working is part of life for them

Unka daily routine me work involved hai 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

It’s my opinion on topic . Rest is needed at certain age , tats y there is retirement .U talk on topic n don’t go personal . 

Huh? Where did I go personal? An opposing opinion is not going personal.

Yes, you (generic you) can have opinion on any topic. No one in the world needs to listen thankfully. 😊 So in the words of the immortal Joey Tribbiani, that opinion is a moo point. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BettyA1

I used to like the Friday segments when inspirational real life heroes who were not actors used to participate

Ya real hero stories are inspiring 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

My grandfather who is 92 years old doesn't rest papa bolte unko ki he doesn't have to do anything lekin working is part of life for them

Unka daily routine me work involved hai 

You edited out the sweet parts... But that's okay

I read them before editing :)

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I want to ask him the same 😆

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BettyA1

You edited out the sweet parts... But that's okay