Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GaramAloo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I dunno, I always thought integrity and poise was associated with more restrained use of ellipses and exclamation points...

But so what if she's after his money, he's after her looks. What does make him, 'a beauty (or maybe booty) digger'? 

Sush fans always claim that she never cares what ppl say and that's why they love her. But they never realize that 99 percent of the time she has gotten nothing but love and compliments. Even when she was seeing a married man. Now when she got called names, she got so affected that she made a post to clarify herself. Clearly she cares lol

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GaramAloo

I dunno, I always thought integrity and poise was associated with more restrained use of ellipses and exclamation points...

But so what if she's after his money, he's after her looks. What does make him, 'a beauty (or maybe booty) digger'? 

Modi ko toh sab log gaaliya dete hai. Nobody hails him as some sort of virtue holder.

Sushmita ji is hailed as what a lady, dignified, most articulate, great persona, etc etc. Turned out to be same as all. Paise ke samne kahe ka articulation. Sab hawaa mein furrr ðŸ˜†