MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I know it's not related to bw forum. But still I wanna post here.

My frnd got married 1 yr back. Her husband loves her so much and she too. That guy is too good he cares her so much and also protective. But when he gets anger..nothing can stop him. He uses cuss words and also blames her parents for upbringing and after 5 mins he will come to her and say sorry and pamper her. 

Now what she should do. ? Should she bare his 15 mins anger and stay happy with him for rest of the days or any other suggestions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Refer him to a good anger management therapist.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Emotional abuse is abuse. That’s how it escalates. I would leave, no questions asked but she may not have that luxury. So I would suggest she at least confide in her family, friends, and/or a counselor so she has support when things go south because believe you me they will go south. The guy sounds like a psychopath waiting to explode.

05613341-6E19-4EDB-9236-3E55BE9115F4.jpeg

hasini009 thumbnail

ask your friend to take necessary  steps the above members suggested. and also ask her not to watch too many iTv shows which overly romanticises this kind of nature. who knows she might feel the same as itv heroines and endure all this nonsense thinking “He lubs me alot”

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

She should just pack her stuff and leave, period. It won't take him longer to raise her hands on her... ask her to watch Netflix series - Maid - to know what abuse is and what it can do to a woman...

Hope she gets the strength to sail through this... ask her to be strong...

hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMinion

She should just pack her stuff and leave, period. It won't take him longer to raise her hands on her... ask her to watch Netflix series - Maid - to know what abuse is and what it can do to a woman...

Hope she gets the strength to sail through this... ask her to be strong...

Maid, what a movie ❤️

the abusive husband, good for nothing mom, little daughter, no proper education, not so helpful employer, rude customers,…….she’s been through a lot at a very young age. watching Alex carrying that cleaning stuff on her shoulders all the time made me🥺

The real life mom & daughter played M&D onscreen. both acted their parts very well👏

Socklet thumbnail

First, ask your friend to talk with her husband and ask him to stop abusing her parents no matter how angry he is. If he isn't willing to change or if she doesn't see any changes in him then ask her to take the necessary steps that needs to be taken. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

He should be allowed a chance to redeem himself - like attend anger management classes/seek therapy etc. - but this should not happen at the expense of your friend's mental/physical health. They need to maintain space from each other until he can sort himself out.

And if he's unable to do that despite repeated attempts, then she should leave him. A grown-ass man isn't the responsibility of his wife.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: hasini009

Maid, what a movie ❤️

the abusive husband, good for nothing mom, little daughter, no proper education, not so helpful employer, rude customers,…….she’s been through a lot at a very young age. watching Alex carrying that cleaning stuff on her shoulders all the time made me🥺

The real life mom & daughter played M&D onscreen. both acted their parts very well👏

I watched the series with my sister and I just hugged her tight whenever I saw Alex suffering... I've grown up surrounded with women - my sis, mum, bebe, cousins, aunts... so I feel super protective about any woman around me - be it my relatives, my colleagues or friends. I can't see any woman suffer 😭

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Have a heart to heart talk with her husband. 

Ask him his point of view and give him hers. 

Warn him to never repeat or the consequences would be bad. 

Badmouthing her parents will not be tolerated if she started with his parents. 

Just a warning would be enough. Try to find the root cause of his anger. 

If possible ask him to get him deal with his anger issues.  

Edited by suhaaana - 1 years ago