Posted: 2 months ago

I know it's not related to bw forum. But still I wanna post here.

My frnd got married 1 yr back. Her husband loves her so much and she too. That guy is too good he cares her so much and also protective. But when he gets anger..nothing can stop him. He uses cuss words and also blames her parents for upbringing and after 5 mins he will come to her and say sorry and pamper her. 

Now what she should do. ? Should she bare his 15 mins anger and stay happy with him for rest of the days or any other suggestions?

Refer him to a good anger management therapist.

Emotional abuse is abuse. That’s how it escalates. I would leave, no questions asked but she may not have that luxury. So I would suggest she at least confide in her family, friends, and/or a counselor so she has support when things go south because believe you me they will go south. The guy sounds like a psychopath waiting to explode.

05613341-6E19-4EDB-9236-3E55BE9115F4.jpeg

ask your friend to take necessary  steps the above members suggested. and also ask her not to watch too many iTv shows which overly romanticises this kind of nature. who knows she might feel the same as itv heroines and endure all this nonsense thinking “He lubs me alotsmiley42

She should just pack her stuff and leave, period. It won't take him longer to raise her hands on her... ask her to watch Netflix series - Maid - to know what abuse is and what it can do to a woman...

Hope she gets the strength to sail through this... ask her to be strong...

Originally posted by TheMinion

She should just pack her stuff and leave, period. It won't take him longer to raise her hands on her... ask her to watch Netflix series - Maid - to know what abuse is and what it can do to a woman...

Hope she gets the strength to sail through this... ask her to be strong...

Maid, what a movie smiley27

the abusive husband, good for nothing mom, little daughter, no proper education, not so helpful employer, rude customers,…….she’s been through a lot at a very young age. watching Alex carrying that cleaning stuff on her shoulders all the time made mesmiley38

The real life mom & daughter played M&D onscreen. both acted their parts very wellsmiley32

First, ask your friend to talk with her husband and ask him to stop abusing her parents no matter how angry he is. If he isn't willing to change or if she doesn't see any changes in him then ask her to take the necessary steps that needs to be taken.