Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/ycgDtK_ZbxA

I came across this video and thought it was quite intriguing. ðŸ˜†

His responses are completely at odds with what his daughter likes & doesn’t seem to like Ranbir all that much. 

Also in what universe is Katrina superior to Priyanka with respect to acting abilities and Ajay the second-best actor? ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by SunshineC25

I came across this video and thought it was quite intriguing. ðŸ˜†

His responses are completely at odds with what his daughter likes & doesn’t seem to like Ranbir all that much. 

Also in what universe is Katrina superior to Priyanka with respect to acting abilities and Ajay the second-best actor? ðŸ¤£

He was being honest in most Qs.

I think with actress ranking, he actually forgot PC's name until the end.  In actor's list, he's not wrong. None of them are bad, but Ajay is deffo better than most.

I love how he picked Kajol and SLB for overrated. ðŸ˜† That glorified set-designer.

If a more relevant pair of actor-director had given answers like these, people would rip them apart 

he is super honest, whether you love him or hate him he was always like, calls a spade a spade, even pooja bhatt is the same, and they can't stand aamir

Originally posted by MostlyHarmless

If a more relevant pair of actor-director had given answers like these, people would rip them apart 

Like who ??? 

An in 2014 when this aired they were ripped apart for some of what they said 

Originally posted by vcs17

he is super honest, whether you love him or hate him he was always like, calls a spade a spade, even pooja bhatt is the same, and they can't stand aamir

I can't believe that he put Aamir below Salman when it comes to acting.....others were fine, SRK, Ajay Ranbir...

Also like Bolly said he probably forgot about PC..😆

I liked all his answers...it was like take it or leave it..😆

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I can't believe that he put Aamir below Salman when it comes to acting.....others were fine, SRK, Ajay Ranbir...

mahesh and aamir had a fall out during dil hain ki manta nahin times, i think aamir in his quest for perfection interferes and dominates, hum hain rahi pyar was ghost directed by aamir as mahesh walked out 

also pooja spilt the beans on affair with him

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Mahesh doesn't like Aamir. 

Didn’t Pooja and Aamir have an affair. So now Pooja doesn’t like him? 

Also the double standards in this world. When men like Aamir and Salman interfere and dominate at work, there’s barely any saying to them or bad articles released against them. 

But if women like Kangana do the same, then there’s huge controversy and boycotted in many cases. I am not talking about Kangana later going on and on against everyone and went crazy. But in the beginning when there were reports of Kangana interfering, she was bashed a lot. 

Same with paychecks. When RK and other actors who were not doing well demand high pay check, they are barely bashed but DP was bashed a lot and lots of articles were released talking about her demanding high pay.