Don't have high hope on the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Not watching this show since I know it is from cockcrow ph and vankar who will use audience...

Its from same team of chotti sardarni,kkis and ghum

In kkis they glorified bigamy and spineless ml...

This ph is too arogant that they don't listen to viewers...they will never expose the antagonist instead ml will allow fl to be abused by his own family members and their shows highlight is devar-bhabi or jeeja-sali love..

So if you get attached with the show...you will face heartbreak...better not watch the show and give them trp

Originally posted by Anilaanu

Not watching this show since I know it is from cockcrow ph and vankar who will use audience...

Its from same team of chotti sardarni,kkis and ghum

In kkis they glorified bigamy and spineless ml...

This ph is too arogant that they don't listen to viewers...they will never expose the antagonist instead ml will allow fl to be abused by his own family members and their shows highlight is devar-bhabi or jeeja-sali love..

So if you get attached with the show...you will face heartbreak...better not watch the show and give them trp

Let me support u 💪💪💪 Exactly don't get high hopes on this murga kauwa ph otherwise u will get hurt.  Infact they will insult n betray audience. They will throw toxicity n negativity on audience face. They won't give any festival, celebrations without drama. 

Oh shoot. This is Murga kauwa show? Ye PH ke shows dekhna is tan and mann ke liye very very haanikarak. Savdhan rahe. Satark rahe. 

Oops GIF - Oops GIFs

Did not know it is that disgraceful ph

Currently watching because of my love for Kunal. Don't have any experience with this PH's previous shows. Let's see how long I stick with it.

We don't have any hope from the show. Yeh PH kya ITV ke Kisi PH me koyi show se hope nahi hai. They all are promoting the same cringe still we are watching it for our favourite actors😆 jab tak Kabir ke character ko ruin nahi karte tab tak dekhu and jab uska turn aayega bye bye🤣

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Oh shoot. This is Murga kauwa show? Ye PH ke shows dekhna is tan and mann ke liye very very haanikarak. Savdhan rahe. Satark rahe. 

oh freak this is more entertaining 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..in my hole life watch show many show..known only ekta..but this ph is making history😝😝😝they getting publicity, by producing kachre show 

I am just watching this show only and only for KJ, no idea about the previous history of this "ph". But I had a feeling of a fool writer who dismantle the whole mandap and no one notices that yuvraj and his friend were behind that disaster.

I mean waiters or catering walo ko bhi dance karne le gaye or wo chale bhi gaye 🤣🤣

Bura shagun and all... It has become monotonous for me and I am leaving but would like to write something in my words and concept in fanfiction, from the scratch obviously. If anyone of you are interested. If not then KJ lovers can read my previous stuff on Ib and DBO 😜