Alia Bhatt starrer gangubai stands at #2 - misinformation PR - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Did you watch RRR any good ?

RRR is BRILLIANT Film, loved it every frame. BIG SCREEN Entertainer to the core. If you can watch it in Theatre only, if not then play it loud while playing on TV.

Dekh abhi dekh. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Kabhi dekha hai itna hardwork for a flop movie to be declared blockbuster?

Srk ka disaster Zero ne overseas me 10 million ka collection kiya tha aur koi us time socha bhi ki Zero ko hit ya average ya flop bole? Disaster ko disaster bola na sabne

Overseas me matter nahi karta, success tag ke liye India me kitna kiya wo matter karta hain, zero flopped badly in India 

what I like in this forum and in general is that most hindi film fans are actually very sensible and mature, they have patronised films like bb, kgf, rrr and really taken them to another level.  they have supported and encouraged good quality

i think they derserve great content and more importantly the industry, media should understand this and work towards the same 

I not saying there are not people like that, but unfortunately news or the industry itself doesnt project the good work in hindi cinema and focuses on the shallow

Having said that no comparison with RRR, it was a visual big screen spectacle. I thoroughly enjoyed RRR, though KGF gave me a headache 

Edited by Bleue - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bleue

Overseas me matter nahi karta, success tag ke liye India me kitna kiya wo matter karta hain, zero flopped badly in India 

Zero disaster tha aur usko disaster hi bola 

Srk ne pr nahi chalaya ki disaster nahi hai wo distributors ko paisa bhi wapas kiya Salman bhi karta hai 

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Zero disaster tha aur usko disaster hi bola 

Srk ne pr nahi chalaya ki disaster nahi hai wo distributors ko paisa bhi wapas kiya Salman bhi karta hai 

Paisa wapis kiya was a pr gimmick. 

Paisa wapis kiya was a pr gimmick. 

Ho sakta hai

Having said that no comparison with RRR, it was a visual big screen spectacle. I thoroughly enjoyed RRR, though KGF gave me a headache 

KGF 2 ka 6am morning show laga tha apne yaha pura full theater pahli bar dekha mai alag hi craze tha uska, merko sahi lagi film 

Originally posted by vcs17

what I like in this forum and in general is that most hindi film fans are actually very sensible and mature, they have patronised films like bb, kgf, rrr and really taken them to another level.  they have supported and encouraged good quality

i think they derserve great content and more importantly the industry, media should understand this and work towards the same 

I not saying there are not people like that, but unfortunately news or the industry itself doesnt project the good work in hindi cinema and focuses on the shallow

Dharma ka issue hai kit they have fun at other's expense fir abhi jab movies are not doing well to YRF reports real collections unka big big movies were outright disasters lekin wo log report kiye, Dharma nahi kar pata ye inko face saving karni hoti hai fir apni movie ke liye average ya semi hit ka tag lekar they are happy

Chahe collections na ho public na ho theater me lekin movie ko flop nahi bolne denge agar inke favourites ki ho to 

KgF2 connected with the masses after a long time on a pan India basis. Nobody cared about the collection, it had whistles and mass cheering and was enjoyed in the theatres.

RRR too enjoyed a similar success though it did do well overseas especially the south version.

After RRR on  Netflix a lot of western folk have watched the movies and are going gaga over the film though criticizing a few scenes which are genuinely funny and deserve to be. Keeping a deer and a tiger in the same cage for example😂

Gangu was a decent movie catering to a very niche audience, did well in multiplex and in single because of SLB but did not have the footfalls.

The insecurity to portray it as a top box office is nauseating. Can you just be happy that it was a success and the acting was appreciated and move on.