Anupamaa

Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 15 Jul 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Barkha feels Threatened 

Kapadia house is filled with celebration, cake cutting, dance and masti. Anu Anuj rejoice the moments . Adhik and Barkha stay aloof n feel jealous . GK loves the happy moments . Sarra takes the little Anu along to show the entire house and her own room. 
Barkha and Ankush show their disapproval over fostering a child. Anupama and Anuj argue and and silence them. Barkha refuses to accept this child as family. Barkha and Ankush confront MaAn for not sharing with them.  Anuj states Anu was not his daughter , everyone better accept this as this was not going to change , for him little Anu and his Anupama were permanently parts of his life . Anupama explains. Even if she had three kids yearning for a all kid was always sweet and Anuj was becoming a father for the first time , he deserved the pleasures of bringing up a kid .

Later MaAn discuss how it was necessary to hid this adoption from the family. Anuj states even if they had informed earlier they would have received the exact same reaction . 

Ashik and Barkha and Ankush are worried about too many kids of Anupama’s will take away all the business n property shares of Sarra and Adhik. Adhik  informs them that  MaAn have kept Shahs also in the dark about this move . He feels Pakhi deserved to know the shocking news coming her way . He sends her pics n videos of Little Anu adopted daughter of MaAn.Pakhi informs her family about Mummy and buddy have taken a foster child , she shows them pictures . Everyone is taken aback. 

MaAn decide to visit Shah house as they better inform them better now than later . Anupama wonders how her kids will react . As the three leaves for Shah house Anuj briefs little Anu about each member of the Shah family . Anupama feel Anuj was right in in informing the family about the little girl’s arrival. The toxic remarks would have soured the minds of MaAn too and sullied their happiness which they are feeling now .

Precap

MaAnAnu reach Shah house to be received by A furious Vanraj.

Toshu remarks about Mummy mothering a child at this age . Vanraj passes toxic remarks as usual which are retorted back by both MaAn immediately and appropriately.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

FE48C699-7CA7-4CC1-8E9B-A41D22E8A28F.jpegTagging for members who are still watching πŸ™ƒ

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

FE48C699-7CA7-4CC1-8E9B-A41D22E8A28F.jpegTagging for members who are still watching πŸ™ƒ

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Kapadia reaction episode. I hope as long as BB and Adhik are in the house, the baby is always supervised by at least either of MaAn. With a snake like BB hissing around, it's risky to leave the baby with a nanny. Tomorrow Shahs reaction week. Kavya is saying that Anu won't be stupid to adopt a child at this age. WTF. Why is everyone so concerned about Anu's age. She is 45 not 95. It's not unusual for a 45+ woman to have a 7 years old child. Rupali's kid is also of Anu Jrs age. Anyways the worst part was MaAn saying baby Anu needs to meet her nana nani. Then why not take her to the real nani Kanta who unlike Baa will actually be happy to see her. Why does AnupaMaa always neglects her birth mother?

Precap: AnuRaj Tashan. 

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago
DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Kapadia reaction episode. I hope as long as BB and Adhik are in the house, the baby is always supervised by at least either of MaAn. With a snake like BB hissing around, it's risky to leave the baby with a nanny. Tomorrow Shahs reaction week. Kavya is saying that Anu won't be stupid to adopt a child at this age. WTF. Why is everyone so concerned about Anu's age. She is 45 not 95. It's not unusual for a 45+ woman to have a 7 years old child. Rupali's kid is also of Anu Jrs age. Anyways the worst part was MaAn saying baby Anu needs to meet her nana nani. Then why not take her to the real nani Kanta who unlike Baa will actually be happy to see her. Why does AnupaMaa always neglects her birth mother?

Thanks for the update. It seems the Shah elders will continue to dominate the storyline. I have no issue with Anu's older kid storylines but the rest do not make sense. A skip for me πŸ˜•

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ_3

Thanks for the update. It seems the Shah elders will continue to dominate the storyline. I have no issue with Anu's older kid storylines but the rest do not make sense. A skip for me πŸ˜•

Same here. I also have no issues with sibling rivalry track. But Baa, V and Kavya has no right to be upset. AnypaMaa is not their kamwali Bai. I really wish this baby becomes a boundary for Anu. She should keep her so busy that she does not even get time to think about the ungrateful toxic family.

In precap V tells Anuj that Anu will have to go through the hardships of raising a child only to give him the happiness of being a father. Anu gets furious and asks V to stop interfering between a husband and wife. 

DJ_3 thumbnail

Same here. I also have no issues with sibling rivalry track. But Baa, V and Kavya has no right to be upset. AnypaMaa is not their kamwali Bai. I really wish this baby becomes a boundary for Anu. She should keep her so busy that she does not even get time to think about the ungrateful toxic family.

In precap V tells Anuj that Anu will have to go through the hardships of raising a child only to give him the happiness of being a father. Anu gets furious and asks V to stop interfering between a husband and wife. 

Like where does this V character even get the courage. He did martial rape to control Anu and here is talking about happiness as a father πŸ˜‘ what about the hardships she had to manage living with him and toxic family, while raising kid she did not even want and learning about his betrayal πŸ™„ 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ_3

Like where does this V character even get the courge. He did martial rape to control Anu and here is talking about happiness as a father πŸ˜‘ what about the hardships she had to manage living with him and toxic family, while raising kid she did not even want and learning about his betrayal πŸ™„ 

Why does not Anu ever bring up this topic? Why does she never question V and Baa about their giri huyi harqat? Maybe because getting raped by husband is like a blessing for Anu. 

DJ_3 thumbnail

Why does not Anu ever bring up this topic? Why does she never question V and Baa about their giri huyi harqat? Maybe because getting raped by husband is like a blessing for Anu. 

I mean Anuj should have suggested threapy, but even he has started treating the shah's as her maayka. No expectations anymore from the show. 

But lets be careful as Anu is a victim, who does not realize it.

strancho thumbnail

Anyways the worst part was MaAn saying baby Anu needs to meet her nana nani. Then why not take her to the real nani Kanta who unlike Baa will actually be happy to see her. Why does AnupaMaa always neglects her birth mother?

NAANA-NAANI 🀣

https://tenor.com/bikRO.gif