Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

I saw that Sara’s dress for KWK was from Urbanic for around 1500 rupees. I’m just at loss of words ….. 

Why are you at loss of words ??

BlackWitch thumbnail

Karan is really sucking at hosting. He talks over his guests, finishes their sentences and makes whole episodes about Alia and Ranbir. It’s quite annoying.

Last episode was hilarious because of Ranveer Singh. This episode was a snooze fest. Only Sara tried to save it with some witty answers.

But Karan’s dislike for her is apparent. Either he really does prefer Jahnvi or he is playing a game of sympathy for Sara after her flops, so that the public feels for poor Sara. I have seen this so many times in Big Boss every year that I am suspicious of outright dislike displayed by celebs. Dikhate kuch hain, game kuch aur hoti hai.

Either ways, the barbs by Karan were in poor taste. Like someone mentioned, if he can make Sara Ali Khan, the daughter of Nawab of Pataudi and grand daughter of Sharmila Tagore, feel like a poor outsider, then how catty he must be to actual outsiders?

He commented on her dressing, called Jahnvi hotter, brought up her divorced parents background yet again as if it made her a lesser developed person, and when Sara won the game, instead of congratulating her, he consoled Jahnvi with reassurances about more films. 

I am already bored and don’t know if I will be watching any more episodes 🤔 Began watching again after years, and totally disappointed.

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Karan was supposed to initially launch Sara who was a thing to watch out for as she seemed very promising, was less exposed and had a legacy. She reportedly was offered every dharma film..including soty and Dhadak. 

Then an article came which said Saif doesnt want her to debut with Kjo and be independent and NOT BE ALIA WHO IS CONTROLLED BY KARAN. 

Sara even arrived with Kjo at one party where supposedly he was introducing her to guests..then next thing Amrita got Kedarnath for Sara.

That film got shelved..then in panic mode Simba was arranged. Kjo gave her a small role but she stole the show with Aankh maare..her witty responses in interviews n Kedarnath also released. 

During NCB probing, Saif looked like he distanced himself from the fiasco n was clicked leaving fof Kareena's shooting in Delhi while she was being summomed. Kjo bringing her parents divorce was a low.

Full marks to Sara how she handled herself. Bravo. Commemdable how she smiled throughout and won both games! 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sara clearly came out looking the "more grounded" starkid. She does have a funny - feisty personality, which we already know.. but I had expected her to be a little more diplomatic for some reason. And omg, whats with the bullshit of RK-Alia having better wedding aesthetics.. is KJo that insecure? We all know it wasn't the case. I have a feeling if Jhanvi didn't answer first Sara would have picked one of the others 🙃

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kjo constantly saying sara didn't have a protective father was also a big low, who is he to say Saif is not a protective father? I dont think saif would appreciate that at all, kjo made it sound like Saif wasn't in Sara's life at all and he made boney sound like the most amazing father. 

When he reassured jahnvi she will get many more dharma films after sara won the quiz was again such a shallow thing to do. Kjo is really a mean girl. 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I've always been neutral towards him but guess he'll successfully make me hate him. Who talks like that. You invited both of them, at least a t like a good host.

I bet when alia's downfall come, he'll be the 1st one to run away. Don't put her on the pedestal old man with ott dressing sense, too much of anything isn't good.

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Quote of the whole episode when Jahnvi couldn't name more than 2 Sridevi films and said to herself "she did 350 films for this moment?!" It's these throwaway remarks that make JK a little more real 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: juba

Karan was supposed to initially launch Sara who was a thing to watch out for as she seemed very promising, was less exposed and had a legacy. She reportedly was offered every dharma film..including soty and Dhadak. 

Then an article came which said Saif doesnt want her to debut with Kjo and be independent and NOT BE ALIA WHO IS CONTROLLED BY KARAN. 

Sara even arrived with Kjo at one party where supposedly he was introducing her to guests..then next thing Amrita got Kedarnath for Sara.

That film got shelved..then in panic mode Simba was arranged. Kjo gave her a small role but she stole the show with Aankh maare..her witty responses in interviews n Kedarnath also released. 

During NCB probing, Saif looked like he distanced himself from the fiasco n was clicked leaving fof Kareena's shooting in Delhi while she was being summomed. Kjo bringing her parents divorce was a low.

Full marks to Sara how she handled herself. Bravo. Commemdable how she smiled throughout and won both games! 

I always liked saif, he is classily snobby but quiet intellegent and doesn't blabber 

now I have new found respect for him if true

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanvi Kapoor breaking up with a guy coz he didn't order her a chicken salad

HearMeRoar thumbnail

And BONEY KAPOOR is a protective dad?😆 Arjun and his sister might have something else to say.

I haven't watched the show, but it sounds like Karan was just being a bully in the name of entertainment. Now I want all Dharma films to fail for a while and teach him some humility. More than him running from Alia, it will be her running from him I bet ya. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago