2 year anniversary of ANUPAMAA 🥳 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Many congratulations for completing 2years but yeh serial kya se kya ho gaya. Sob, sob, sob

Ok I started watching pushpa impossible a story about 9th pass  lady who run tiffin business    and whose husband run away long back ago around 20years ago 

Right now she is living with two sons and a daughter   bade bete ki shaadi hone wali hai 

And yes no saas, no sasur  and  pehraps  no nanand living with pushpa 

Pushpa living in rent house with three children 

But land Lord khadoos he is interfering in pushpa personal life but land Lord ki motther have emotinsal bond with pushpa  and support pushpa  abd even scod abd slap her son 

Pushpa ne 10th mein  after lot of difficult admission liya hai kyonki school ke teacher aur uski beti nahi chahte they ki pushpa  10class mein admission le. But school principal is supportive to pushpa but he is not blind supportrr of business 

Philshal land Lord ne pushpa ko 1month ke andar  house khaali karne ka orde diya hai aur इधर  10 class mein  physics sir  teen chapter ka test lenge to pushpa ko English mein physics ka jawab likhba और pushpa ko English nahi aati to pushpa terace mein khana banate samay  raat mein laaten jala kur engish seekhne aur physics ke teen chapter  ke test ki tayari mein juti hui hai 

Originally posted by Koms9

@bold, and if we managed to stay and celebrate 3 yrs of Anupama, these threads will weave a cobweb where Anupama will proudly stand in the middle singing...Ooooooo Anupama...

Thanks Ru for offering the chocolate milkshake. I would gladly sit and sip chocolate milkshake with Anuj and nod along when he says "Tum sahi keh rahi ho Anupama"

Naa re baba na. Aisi ashubh baatein na kiya karo. 😭

Actually thankful for this show because I continue to learn things not to do or signs to recognize something is not right from this show and you guys😆

Congratulations to the Team for completing 2 years. Well deserved.  And thanks to them that we got to see a character like AK which is a rarest find in ITV. I did mention before that if it was not for Gaurav I would have not actually watched the show. Even though it was on my watchlist

But there are some moments and some well written dialogues that was done brilliantly.

And the most important point that I'm very thankful to the show because I was able to get to know many friends here in the forum. And to know their POV on the topics which was very helpful.

Congratulations to  Anupama team for completing 2 yrs, maintaining no1 position without any storyline, playing kho kho with each topic. It has entertained the audience with taunts, screaming, yelling, cheating, long long lectures, romance, yes mam yes mam and celebrating all festivals. the only thing that is left is women Empowerment. koi na, abhi 2 yr saal hi hue hai. 5-6 yr tak who bhi dikha denge.

For me Initial months were like

Crying sad upset GIF on GIFER - by Dora

Ohh poor Anupamaaaaa

During divorce phase 

Cheerleader" Emoticon

Yess. Anupama. Go ahead.. you can do it.

AK entry

Eye Heart You GIF - Happyvalentinesday Valentinesday Valentine - Discover &  Share GIFs

Wowwwww!! uffffffffff ufffffffff!!!!!!

Kya banda hai, bhagwaan bhi do baar itraya hog  isse bana ke

Seeing Lunatic AK and Acting like silly, stupid Lover

Oh No GIFs | Tenor | Cute gif, Gif, Stickers

Accident ke time iska screw kai gir gay lagta hai. 

Hey  Bhagwan, mai nahi dekh sakti

Let hope for the best. woh din kabhi to aayega, jab Woh AK waapis aayega

Baa's taunts, "dadi ki shadi", anupama di Bhasan,  Baa jaap Maryada Alap, Vannu's comments and Camera focus on him, Baabuji Meri beti ki shaadi.........

Irritating GIFs | Tenor

Koi chup Karao Baa aur uski Bakri ko, 

AB mujhe pata chala is show ka villain kaun hai------ baapuji

Bhasan bhasan bhasan parivaar, Ex-pati ko sambhal rahii hoon and AK - lala lala lori, doodh ki katori, dhoodh mei batasha every night , ofcourse how can forget.. kinju Baby pregnancy, ( No comments)

GIF angry birds throw bird - animated GIF on GIFER - by Ironbrew

Now 

Monkey Sees No Evil Sticker - Long Livethe Blob Monkey Eyes Closed -  Discover & Share GIFs

Hands On The Ear Clarence GIF - Hands On The Ear Clarence I Dont Want To  Hear - Discover & Share GIFs

My eyes and Ears are closed for Anupama but my mouth is open to interact, troll, and have fun with You all (creative and lovely people)

I am happy that I am on this forum, having fun, sharing POVs, and having healthy discussions with you bcoz of Anupama di.

Jokes apart, Congratulations to Anupama team, maintaing Ist position in today's time of tough competition is not an easy task.   

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago