Ash fans book entire theatre in Kolkata ahead of PS1 release

Posted: 1 years ago

After four long years, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will soon be seen in Mani Ratnam‘s magnum opus ‘Ponniyin Selvan: I’. Ever since the new poster from the much-anticipated film featuring the versatile actress has been released it has sent social media into a frenzy. As Nandini, Aishwarya is looking ethereal in ethnic outfit and adorns lots of embellishments. While fans have already gone berserk seeing the poster, the actress received a huge shout-out from one of her fan groups in Kolkata.

In fact, many enthusiasts from the fan group are planning something big ahead of ‘Ponniyin Selvan: I’s release in September. Buzz is strong that these Kolkata fans of Aishwarya Rai might buy all the movie tickets for a theatrical show in a South Kolkata-based cinema hall. They have already chalked out the plan and even getting ready to pay a special tribute to the Bollywood diva on the film’s first day-first show. If the rumors are true then the fan frenzy will surely be a thing to watch in September this year.

Meanwhile, ‘Ponniyin Selvan: I’ marks Aishwarya and the maverick director Mani Ratnam’s fourth film together. The historical period piece has a stellar cast including Vikram, Jayam Ravi, Karthi, Trisha, Jayaram, Aishwarya Lekshmi, R. Sarathkumar and Sobhita Dhulipala. The film is the first part of two huge films based on Kalki Krishnamurthy’s 1955 novel Ponniyin Selvan.

https://hindnew.com/aishwarya-rai-bachchans-kolkata-fan-group-planning-something-big-for-mani-ratnams-ponniyin-selvan-i-times-of-india/

LMAO , delusion levels in people are so concerning.. I meant Ash’s PR which managed to publish these ridiculous stories through a d grade paid tabloid which no one has heard about 🤣

Originally posted by MrChatVsNorway

LMAO , delusion levels in people are so concerning.. I meant Ash’s PR which managed to publish these ridiculous stories through a d grade paid tabloid which no one has heard about 🤣

Okay, for a minute I thought you called me delusional... not that I care, but still...

Originally posted by TheMinion

Okay, for a minute I thought you called me delusional... not that I care, but still...

If only u r ash’s pr .. r u ? 😜

Originally posted by MrChatVsNorway

If only u r ash’s pr .. r u ? 😜

No, I'm a fan... 🤓

One idiot. Logo ke sath dekhta toh bhi Aish waise hi dikhti. 

What’s said just sounds a bit too much to me 😳 Is this a thing?? Because I don’t think I have heard fans doing that before even with the likes of Salman & SRK with much loving and aggressive fans. 

Lol no don't think so koyi cinema jayega to watch PS1 for Aish.If koyi PS1 dekhna jayega then it will be for entertainment, unknown chola kingdom historical flavour of the movie which people will be curious about, storyline,the whole cast and other things.PR on its peak.