Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Matlab she knows this is not Meety 😲

Phir Raj ka kya hoga? She can easily reveal in front of him na? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Purane filmo mein tho lookalikes/long lost children returning into the family ke liye ek main check tho birthmark hota hai na? Ha sometimes its some keepsake chain etc... In itv I think they never bother with such things...  I had a feeling that Manushi would involve Anubha next to find out if this is Meety or not... par ab ye wala naya twist hai... one thing they mention in the interviews constantly is twists and turns... 

After watching this promo... Abhay Rana ka promo yaad aa gaya.... jitna style aur tashan ye nayi entry dikha rahi hai... lagta hai utna hi silly tareeke se ye story se out bhi ho jayegi... I think this is going to be more of Meet2.0² tashan and fights and Meetwa trying to expose Meety and Meety trying to solve the problem while trying not to get exposed and in the end Meetwa too helping to solve the problem... 

in short khichdi…. mje smj ni aa ra ye segment dekhne k bad k episode dekhu ya na dekhu… kyuki yha se shuru hoga Manjari beizzati samaroh … or mje usne bulul b interest ni h…🤢

Anjureads thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepub972

Does someone from ahlawat family take stand regarding this and dowry is also a social issue and I feel they should have focused on meet² first then they could have showed this..

I might be being too optimistic but I think this is more to show Meety characteristics in Manjari and hint more towards the fact that she is indeed Meety...  Meetwa also trying to expose her... 

But now with new promo, this Burfi Devi seems to already know that Manjari is here acting as Meety 🤷‍♀️... so now maybe it will be mission   prove that she is Meety so that there is no problem in front of Raj 🤣🤣 I dont know.... pura jalebi ho rha hai 

Anjureads thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugnu21

in short khichdi…. mje smj ni aa ra ye segment dekhne k bad k episode dekhu ya na dekhu… kyuki yha se shuru hoga Manjari beizzati samaroh … or mje usne bulul b interest ni h…🤢

Manjari will give it back as good as she gets I think... about khichdi.. yes I agree... now I am confused ... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Matlab she knows this is not Meety 😲

Phir Raj ka kya hoga? She can easily reveal in front of him na? 

wife on rent is such a bad word … pr iski kisi ko pdi hi ni h…. or ye b madam ji lg padi h … k inko jhoota sabit krengi or kr b dengi… bus hmko wo “chhori dhakad se” sunne ni milega kyuki Meet H ni h na ye …😭

Anjureads thumbnail

wife on rent is such a bad word … pr iski kisi ko pdi hi ni h…. or ye b madam ji lg padi h … k inko jhoota sabit krengi or kr b dengi… bus hmko wo “chhori dhakad se” sunne ni milega kyuki Meet H ni h na ye …😭

True... its insulting... 

@bold: very characteristic trait of Meety 🤷‍♀️

But she will not be quiet like before though... 

Haan... woh Meety bgm nahi milega 😔... 

But imagine the day they reveal its Meety ... imagine she needs to rush somewhere in a hurry and finally they show her sitting on a bike and riding in full speed with that bgm 

I know its futile to wish this but still, I hope these makers take this forward well.... woh trp badhne ki khushi wali video dekhkar I really want it ... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

True... its insulting... 

@bold: very characteristic trait of Meety 🤷‍♀️

But she will not be quiet like before though... 

Haan... woh Meety bgm nahi milega 😔... 

But imagine the day they reveal its Meety ... imagine she needs to rush somewhere in a hurry and finally they show her sitting on a bike and riding in full speed with that bgm 

I know its futile to wish this but still, I hope these makers take this forward well.... woh trp badhne ki khushi wali video dekhkar I really want it ... 

ni yaar … mje uska revelation bina bachche k ni dekhna …  uska revelation itna abrupt ni chaiye … or kyuki Ashi ko bike chlana ni ata h to wo scene me feel b ni ayegi… and itna dimag h ni makers me … that they can use stationary bike on a u-haul… and give us feel like she is actually driving ….. jaise YRKKH me shoot kia ta … 

Anjureads thumbnail

ni yaar … mje uska revelation bina bachche k ni dekhna …  uska revelation itna abrupt ni chaiye … or kyuki Ashi ko bike chlana ni ata h to wo scene me feel b ni ayegi… and itna dimag h ni makers me … that they can use stationary bike on a u-haul… and give us feel like she is actually driving ….. jaise YRKKH me shoot kia ta … 

Bachhe ka aur Meety ka saath mein revelation hoga is what I feel... 

Ye u-haul ke bare mein i had no idea.