🏏India vs England: 1st ODI at The Oval 🏏 - Page 15

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by LuvAlways

Flow flow mein yeh kuch jyaada hi nahin bol reha hai🤔

Dhoni's long term successor😳

sapne mein😵

Pant has already surpassed dhoni in tests by a long long long way. He definitely has the talent for LOIs to. It's funny that people who are not living in reality but in the past are talking about others living in dream

Mungeri laal ke haseen sapne jahan Dhoni has a good test record, lol

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago

Join IND vs ENG 1st ODI dream 11 prediction forum. Bhai log aajao mere forum mae bhi kabhi to yaha. Join india vs England match highlight and live discussion forum to know how England loosed the match.

What do you think,let's debate now here at newstodaylive360 dot com

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Congratulations to Team India for their victory. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

It is a spineless surrender from England's side! 

Expected so much  entertainment, but it was very disappointing !🤣 

India crushed england....

i was checking score...... Rohit n Dhawan did it

Originally posted by Harish111

Pant has already surpassed dhoni in tests by a long long long way. He definitely has the talent for LOIs to. It's funny that people who are not living in reality but in the past are talking about others living in dream

Dhoni hater spotted lol. We all have seen how RP is making runs with 200 strikerate in T20 matches and finishing the matches for team. He  has done exceptional captaincy for DC, won IPL trophies for them and never takes a wrong DRS. It's Dhoni who needs to take wicket keeping lessons from RP lol. 

Dhoni hater spotted lol. We all have seen how RP is making runs with 200 strikerate in T20 matches and finishing the matches for team. He  has done exceptional captaincy for DC, won IPL trophies for them and never takes a wrong DRS. It's Dhoni who needs to take wicket keeping lessons from RP lol. 

Yeah yeah, pant fans didnt boo and attack a youngster, we all know which players fans did

Pant is just 24. He has already far exceeded dhoni in tests. In t20 international Dhoni has just 2 50s in his entire career, Pant scored 2 in his first 10 matches. The only place dhoni is clearly ahead is in ODI performwnces. Pant is an amazing wicket keeper today and one of the best batting talent  most of which he did before 21-22 years. Dhoni made his debut at 25 and became a captain at 27 years. 

This is exactly why now people are starting to dislike dhoni. His fans are not happy for a talented kid but attack and lie about him.  Imagine if sachin fans had just booed youngsters like Dhoni and kohli and attacked them 24 by 7. Praising a new youngster doesnt take away from previous achievements. Praising kohli didn't take anything away from Sachins achievements 

Pants keeping against pace was questioned. He slapped his haters. His test batting was questioned. He slapped his haters. Keeping against spinners was questioned, he slapped his haters. His overseas performance was questioned, he slapped his haters. Its only a matter of time before he answers critics in LOIs and through captaincy as well

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago

Friends, it is not appropriate to compare a promising cricketer with a strong track record to a very successful and seasoned former captain.⭐️

Both Dhoni and Pant have their own flare in their historic careers. Dhoni is a famous player, and Pant is an upcoming star with great promise.⭐️

Let's send our best wishes to both wicket keepers; one is a role model for many aspiring cricketers, and the other is poised to break a few records with his outstanding playing skills. 👍🏼

I agree with both of you, regarding both the  players' positive points you mentioned in your posts. ❤️ 

While appreciating a good player, why we have to downgrade another good player? Let us refrain from arguments, let us appreciate the spirit of the game. ❤️

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago

Flow flow mein yeh kuch jyaada hi nahin bol reha hai🤔

Dhoni's long term successor😳

sapne mein😵

5 saal ho gaye. Ab tak 'potential successor post pe hi hai' 🤣Ghanta successor banega.

In 5 years Dhoni was the world no 1 odi bat, had the highest score for a WK in odis, Was one of the main reason for India winning in England in 07. was a T20 World cup winning captain, Captain who lead the team to beat the all mighty aussies who were hattrick world Champs at that time. 😆 

Originally posted by Harish111

I think this is an ODI thread and not tests.🤪Classic case of Indian fans making a khichdi of Formats. And LOI Talent LMAO. 🤣 5 saal me to dikha nahin. Talent hai itna jyada to WC SF me kyon nahi dikhaya? Or any other crunch situation. Oh and BTW someone showed up in that SF :) Team management is just forcing Pant upon us in LOIs nothing else. Pant should stick to only test at the moment. We are eating prime years of Kishan and Sanju trying to make something happen which will never happen.

Oh and BTW the real successor in every sense is warning the benches. Has had more impact in 1 year than pant in 5 years. 

Edited by BeingBlunt - 1 years ago