Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Jugnu21

ye segment wale b mast maze le re h …tha hi ye itna funny …🤣

Chuha segment and chuha both funny hai sach mein 🤣 chuha toh dhang ka laate 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

that Burfi devi is so extra .. I tell you… yeah I agree Deep was jailed wrongly and Ahlawats should suffer for what they did to Deep and Meet H … but Isha has already suffered a lot … I can’t see her suffering more …😭😭 

also what was the need of Burfi devi at the moment… already itna kuch chl ra h background me … how will Burfi devi help the narrative? 

Rajvardhan asked Manjari as Meet H to be around Deep and his mother … as she has more understanding of relationship than anyone else … mje smj ni aa ra ye is ghr me chl kya ra h? 

Masoom, Manushi, Kunal and now Burfi devi.. fir se wo villain ka adda bnao … fir jldi jldi me sbko out kr do … just like Ram Ahlawat, Hawa Singh, Abhay Rana, Shantanu Rana …

mtlb 1 time pr 4 villain hone chaiye … 1 km ta na to burfi devi ko le aye …  unanimously nobody is liking this new entry … after a long time I didn’t like the last part of the episode and ff it …

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Jugnu21

that Burfi devi is so extra .. I tell you… yeah I agree Deep was jailed wrongly and Ahlawats should suffer for what they did to Deep and Meet H … but Isha has already suffered a lot … I can’t see her suffering more …😭😭 

also what was the need of Burfi devi at the moment… already itna kuch chl ra h background me … how will Burfi devi help the narrative? 

Rajvardhan asked Manjari as Meet H to be around Deep and his mother … as she has more understanding of relationship than anyone else … mje smj ni aa ra ye is ghr me chl kya ra h? 

Masoom, Manushi, Kunal and now Burfi devi.. fir se wo villain ka adda bnao … fir jldi jldi me sbko out kr do … just like Ram Ahlawat, Hawa Singh, Abhay Rana, Shantanu Rana …

mtlb 1 time pr 4 villain hone chaiye … 1 km ta na to burfi devi ko le aye …  unanimously nobody is liking this new entry … after a long time I didn’t like the last part of the episode and ff it …

again khichdi bana rahe hain show ki