Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: radhika_2001

Going by what the serial is showing, Pakhi and Adhik ki closeness sabko worry kr rhi hai kyunki Pakhi bahut naive hai bache wala dimaag hai, typical teenager behaviour hai aur Adhik ke intentions pe to Vanraj ko shak hai hi. Saara aur Samar ko responsible adults dikha rahe hain jo career pe focus hain, isliye unki dosti se kisiko koi problem nahi hai. Maybe Samar aur Saara smjhte hain at the back of their head ki unki closeness bhi family mein encourage nhi kiya jaayega because it will be complicated. 

I can understand Vanraj reaction in Pakhi case but he would have reacted the same way even if there was someone else in place of Adhik.  Anyways, that is another story, so leave it. I can understand Vanraj's fear for his daughter, the same fear should he have for Sara also. After all, she is also bacchi ( he himself used this word) and the daughter of somebody else. We cannot take other's son as nonsanskaari and our son as sanskaari.

In case of Sara-samar

If we go by serial or see from the point of Shah's, a male and female cannot be friends. Even then they are allowed to be alone in acadamy and no one raises even eyebrow if they dance holding hand in hand. 

Secondly, Vanraj was also a responsible mature adult and father of three kids, if he could be in a relationship with kavya then Samar and Sara who are at this age; Why cant they have feeling or liking for each other. Here, there are more chances as they spend more time together at work place and share the same interest. Focusing on a career is not a guarantee that feelings for the opposite gender can't be developed and the line of the boundary can not be blurred. 

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ektag06

Oho second update in a row. I’m liking this new youπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Ok so to be fair, as a stand alone episode without linking it to the story, the episode was damn good. Even Vanya scenes made sense. And vanraj’s judgment too. Ofc he’s no one to judge given his track record. 

Fostering - beautiful concept. The makers did take me for a surprise. I did not think they’ll come up with this. Something which isn’t too common in India and very bold of the makers to show this. I doubt any other serial has attempted this. Also, best exit route if the track doesn’t work. 

The makers have played quite smart is the distraction they have caused. They have managed the fans to complete divert from this being a Mukku parallel for vannu’s karma to fostering and scare about Anuj’s death etc. but we know they’ll fail ofc Cus like any other track, this one is bound to fail not because the track is wrong or bad but their execution will fail! 

He’s not going away we know. Because this show is PHs money making show and to put brakes on something like this will be stupid so highly doubtful they’ll go that route. Ofc no guarantee but highly unlikely. 

Last - how hot is this man??????????? Ufff!!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Hi Ekta !!

how are you?? 

Glad to see "Ufff!!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯" after so many days from you.  I miis your uffffff  !!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ and πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have been noticing that your attendance is low nowadays. Aisa bilkul nahi chalega. 

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Hi Ekta !!

how are you?? 

Glad to see "Ufff!!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯" after so many days from you.  I miis your uffffff  !!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ and πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have been noticing that your attendance is low nowadays. Aisa bilkul nahi chalega. 

hi Sammmmmmmmm, I’m theek bas yaheen hoon. Show is kharab toh log in less yahaan but will try to pop in thoda zyaada πŸ₯°

Tum theek? πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

This man is kaafi zyada hot no? Black and white are his colors yaaaar🀀🀀 I’m toh thinking of starting sola somvaar just to get a man like him. Bas hogaya yeh wait πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Oho second update in a row. I’m liking this new youπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Ok so to be fair, as a stand alone episode without linking it to the story, the episode was damn good. Even Vanya scenes made sense. And vanraj’s judgment too. Ofc he’s no one to judge given his track record. 

Fostering - beautiful concept. The makers did take me for a surprise. I did not think they’ll come up with this. Something which isn’t too common in India and very bold of the makers to show this. I doubt any other serial has attempted this. Also, best exit route if the track doesn’t work. 

The makers have played quite smart is the distraction they have caused. They have managed the fans to complete divert from this being a Mukku parallel for vannu’s karma to fostering and scare about Anuj’s death etc. but we know they’ll fail ofc Cus like any other track, this one is bound to fail not because the track is wrong or bad but their execution will fail! 

He’s not going away we know. Because this show is PHs money making show and to put brakes on something like this will be stupid so highly doubtful they’ll go that route. Ofc no guarantee but highly unlikely. 

Last - how hot is this man??????????? Ufff!!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Yes true. The episode was damn good. Kavya is becoming my favorite. She talks sensibly now. But nothing can redeem V in my eyes.

The fostering track is introduced after the backlash in Ghum. SP will be careful this time. They are not fool to enrage public. They will try to stick to the law.

Anuj looked damn hawt. How could Anu not kiss his wounds. This woman has problems I say you. I am hating this Kal ho na ho dialogues from Anuj. It has been done to death..Now please show something positive.

strancho thumbnail

hi Sammmmmmmmm, I’m theek bas yaheen hoon. Show is kharab toh log in less yahaan but will try to pop in thoda zyaada πŸ₯°

Tum theek? πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

This man is kaafi zyada hot no? Black and white are his colors yaaaar🀀🀀 I’m toh thinking of starting sola somvaar just to get a man like him. Bas hogaya yeh wait πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are taking my suggestion seriously. But beware that do not miss in between otherwise you will get Vanraj instead of Anuj. πŸ€£

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The Kinjal track in today's episode is downright Wrong.

I understand the anxiety of a first time mother, but this?