Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Akshay kumar habit to work repeatedly with Salman's protégé

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I was looking over Akshay Kumar's filmography when I observed an odd trend: most of the ladies supported by Salman Khan, like Katrina Jacky Sonakshi, always end up working on multiple projects with Akshay. Some would argue that because Akshay makes so many movies, that's why, and true, he has worked with a number of other heroines, but my point is that he doesn't frequently repeat those other actresses while continuing to do so with these three, even in his own productions.

If everyone in the business is aware of Akki's enormous tharki status, then it begs the question of why Sallu bhai was/is entirely okay with some of his alleged girlfriends working on films with Akki. I can still remember how agitated he used to get when playboy Ranbir was working with Katrina, so why is he totally cool with tharki Akki?

I am aware that Twinkle despises Sallu, but how do Sallu and Akki get along personally? After all, the two of them have acted in a few movies together, and their on-screen chemistry is excellent and entertaining to watch. Additionally, Sallu rarely compliments other actors, but I frequently caught him saying in interviews that Akki is the only performer in his generation who has made significant progress as a performer.

What's going on between them, then? Do they have a hidden agreement or some other kind of particular understanding or what?