🏏India vs England: 3rd T20I at Trent Bridge🏏

Posted: 1 years ago

IND VS ENG LIVE Score: Toss at 6:30 as India eyes WHITEWASH: Follow 3rd T20  LIVE

🏏India vs England: 3rd T20I  at Trent Bridge🏏

India and England played two matches against each other in this three-match T20I series so far, where India won both of those matches and is currently leading the series by 2-0.

In the second T20I match, India beat England by 49 runs. In that game, England won the toss and decided to field first. 

Coming to bat, India posted 170 runs on the board, where Rohit Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja smashed 31 runs and 46 runs respectively for the team. 

Chris Jordan picked up 4 wickets, while Richard Gleeson grabbed 3 wickets for England.

Coming to chase, England failed to chase down the target and lost all their wickets on the score of 121 runs, Moeen Ali and David Willey managed to score 35 runs and 34 runs respectively for them. Bhuvneshwar Kumar hunted 3 wickets for India.

In the upcoming match, England will still search for their first win of the series, while India will look for another victory to whitewash them. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago

IND vs ENG 2022: When is Team India's next match?

Probable XIs India Tour of England 3rd T20I:

India: Rohit Sharma (c), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Ravindra Jadeja, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal

England: Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (c & wk), Dawid Malan, Liam Livingstone, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, David Willey, Chris Jordan, Richard Gleeson, Matt Parkinson

Weather Report

The temperature is expected to hover around 19°C on the matchday with 65% humidity and 10 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.

Pitch Report 

The track at the Trent Bridge is a batting-friendly surface and is expected to boost the batters once again here. Pacers might get some help towards the latter half of the match while spinners are expected to be dominant in the middle overs.

Since we have already won the series. All I want from this match is a good score for Virat Kohli.

Keeping finger crossed. 

Average 1st innings score:

The average first innings score on this wicket is 178 runs.

Record of chasing teams:

The team batting second doesn’t enjoy good records here. They have a winning percentage of 20 on this track. 

Players to watch --- 

Virat Kohli is a right-handed batsman from India who bats one-down for them. He scored only 1 run in the last game but can score big in the upcoming match.

Bhuvneshwar Kumar is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from India. He has hunted 4 wickets in this series so far and will be a top-choice pick for this game.

Dawid Malan is a left-handed batsman from England. He has marked 40 runs in this series so far and can come in handy once again here.

Liam Livingstone is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from England. He has marked 15 runs in this series so far. He will be a safe pick to consider for this match.

ENG vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Tips: England vs India 3rd  T20

After claiming the T20I series 2-0, Rohit Sharma -led Team India will aim to try out their bench strength in the third and final T20I against England .

The biggest question in front of the Indian team management will be, whether to rest their key players like captain Rohit, Virat Kohli and Rishabh Pant to try out their bench strength or continue with the same playing XI as the last game and claim the series 2-0. 

The Trent Bridge is a batting-friendly surface and is expected to boost the batters once again here. Pacers might get some help towards the end. 

Originally posted by vijay

Since we have already won the series. All I want from this match is a good score for Virat Kohli.

Keeping finger crossed. 

Trent Bridge pitch is a batting friendly pitch, so we can expect some runs from Kohli today. 

If we see the trend, from England side, all top order batsmen failed in the previous two T20 matches. 

We as viewers expecting runs, as a player he is trying to get some, in between bat and ball, there stood the  confusion!!!

Vijay, as you said, let us expect a good performance from Kohli today. 😊

Unable to tag ---Evilxbala. 

Originally posted by Viswasruti

She has taken Hibernation it seems. Strange.

Originally posted by Viswasruti

maybe busy with Eid festivities

Thanks for the tag Madhu!🤗

Cheers..