Aishwarya is 🔥🔥🔥 in PS-1 teaser!!! - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

The most highlighted part β€οΈ

The only times I've like Aishwarya's acting are in Mani Ratnam movies. Loved her part in Iruvar. I'm intrigued by the calculating expressions on her face. And of course, it's Mani Ratnam! Will watch.

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Hope PS is the beginning of another innings. Now that Aaradhya has fully grown up, there's no excuse to be just sitting at home now.

I hope to too but it doesn't seem to be a priority with her anymore.   Plus I hate to say it but age plays a factor. Are filmmakers going to go to her with rolesk when she's almost 50?   I mean if I were SLB I would. He could still make a great film with her but seems he's missed that boat already 

Hope PS is the beginning of another innings. Now that Aaradhya has fully grown up, there's no excuse to be just sitting at home now.

Bollywood directors aren't casting her.  So she can work with Rajnikanth and Mani Ratnam the rest of her career.  I don't mind.  β€οΈ

Originally posted by JodhaBai

I hope to too but it doesn't seem to be a priority with her anymore.   Plus I hate to say it but age plays a factor. Are filmmakers going to go to her with rolesk when she's almost 50?   I mean if I were SLB I would. He could still make a great film with her but seems he's missed that boat already 

SLB offered padmavat to her, I wonder why she refused??. Sometimes I don't understand her film choices, she chosed ADHM over a movie like padmavat. πŸ˜•

Queen Nandini was childhood crush of Aditya Karikalan but during a war he killed Nandini's father. To get vengeance Nandini marries an old man Periya ( the man you saw in teaser with white beard in a sea boat) to go inside Chola dynasty.

Nandini uses her beauty to seduce all in Chola dynasty to find out Aditya Karikalan to kill him

Aditya is still in love with Nandini but she hardly gives any attention to him. Her only motive is vengeance from Aditya. She wants to kill him by anyhow and destroy Chola kingdom.

Aditya started in self destructive behaviour and engage in war, blood, wine, war song etc just to forget her. She hardly cares for his true feelings for her.

Such a ** Nandini is. 

She met Aditya's younger sister Kundavai (Trisha). Kundavai dislikes Nandini and tries her brother to stay away from her but her elder brother Aditya is just in crazy love with Nandini.

One day Nandini kills Aditya by a sword ( probably glimpse is shown in the teaser).

Now Vandhiyadevan, Aditya's friend investigate his friend's murder. How Vandhiyadevan revealed the killer is the story of the film. Also, there is Arun Mozhi, Aditya's younger brother who was next king. Some conspirators try to kill him to get the throne. He was once saved by Nandini's mother Mandakini ( scene is similar to Bahubali's river scene where Shivagami uplifts baby Bahubali. Here a similar scene will happen where a kid Arun Mohzi was saved by Mandakini.

In the film Vandhiyadevan (Karthi) is the main hero, not Aditya (Vikram).

You have seen Aishwarya giving a ring to someone in the teaser. It is Karthi's hand. 

Edited by Mugda - 1 years ago

^Why the fuck are you giving spoilers that too without any warning? Have some sense. πŸ€’

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Mugda

Queen Nandini was childhood crush of Aditya Karikalan but during a war he killed Nandini's father. To get vengeance Nandini marries an old man Periya ( the man you saw in teaser with white beard in a sea boat) to go inside Chola dynasty.

Nandini uses her beauty to seduce all in Chola dynasty to find out Aditya Karikalan to kill him

Aditya is still in love with Nandini but she hardly gives any attention to him. Her only motive is vengeance from Aditya. She wants to kill him by anyhow and destroy Chola kingdom.

Aditya started in self destructive behaviour and engage in war, blood, wine, war song etc just to forget her. She hardly cares for his true feelings for her.

Such a ** Nandini is. 

She met Aditya's younger sister Kundavai (Trisha). Kundavai dislikes Nandini and tries her brother to stay away from her but her elder brother Aditya is just in crazy love with Nandini.

One day Nandini kills Aditya by a sword ( probably glimpse is shown in the teaser).

Now Vandhiyadevan, Aditya's friend investigate his friend's murder. How Vandhiyadevan revealed the killer is the story of the film. Also, there is Arun Mozhi, Aditya's younger brother who was next king. Some conspirators try to kill him to get the throne. He was once saved by Nandini's mother Mandakini ( scene is similar to Bahubali's river scene where Shivagami uplifts baby Bahubali. Here a similar scene will happen where a kid Arun Mohzi was saved by Mandakini.

You have seen Aishwarya giving a ring to someone in the teaser. It is Karthi's hand. 

Wow the story is so intriguing ! 

Originally posted by Mugda

Such a ** Nandini is. 

Oh god.. Why did you give the spoilerπŸ˜”

^Why the fuck are you giving spoilers that too without any warning? Have some sense. πŸ€’

The movie is in Tamil.  How will we appreciate a regional film?
I wish it was a pure Hindi project.  πŸ˜²