Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: TheekThaak

I would not have watched this interview, I can't /don't watch Ranbir's interviews but this comment made me watch it. 

OT : This self-deprecating humour is so yesterday now, Alia peaked with the Genius of the year video, after that sab feeka lagta hai. Very soon, Ananya will come up with a struggle song. πŸ˜›

Ranbir is pretty fun to watch when the interviewer is right like the AIB podcast or he is high πŸ˜†

This was just a low effort copy of Between Two Ferns, but it was funny how particular the things he was addressing were. Struggler Pandey can do the same for her next film. πŸ˜†

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

I watched it for the same reason🀣🀣🀣

I wanted to know what all was picked up from IF.

Mostly Harmless has been successfully selected for a spot in YRF marketing team after passing this test. 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmless

Ranbir is pretty fun to watch when the interviewer is right like the AIB podcast or he is high πŸ˜†

This was just a low effort copy of Between Two Ferns, but it was funny how particular the things he was addressing were. Struggler Pandey can do the same for her next film. πŸ˜†

AIB podcast was amazing, one of the few Ranbir interviews I thoroughly enjoyed. SRK's episode was the most epic though, it was mad fun to watch. πŸ˜†

Mostly Harmless has been successfully selected for a spot in YRF marketing team after passing this test. 

I once did interview for a position with Fox, if only they recognized my talents, Brahmastra could have been saved today 

AIB podcast was amazing, one of the few Ranbir interviews I thoroughly enjoyed. SRK's episode was the most epic though, it was mad fun to watch. πŸ˜†

The SRK podcast is the best thing AIB has done. Both of them should just start releasing interviews in theaters instead of these f-all films πŸ˜†

TheekThaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmless

I once did interview for a position with Fox, if only they recognized my talents, Brahmastra could have been saved today 

Would have been a balancing act with Ranbir's destruction  and your saviour instincts/efforts.πŸ˜›

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would not have watched this interview, I can't /don't watch Ranbir's interviews but this comment made me watch it. 

OT : This self-deprecating humour is so yesterday now, Alia peaked with the Genius of the year video, after that sab feeka lagta hai. Very soon, Ananya will come up with a struggle song. πŸ˜›

Not quite what you are saying but it’s aiming at self deprecation. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdYAuDXD2as/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

TheekThaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Not quite what you are saying but it’s aiming at self deprecation. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdYAuDXD2as/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The best part is I had no idea that a movie named Kaali peeli existed before this. πŸ˜†

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The best part is I had no idea that a movie named Kaali peeli existed before this. πŸ˜†

Ishaan and Ananya.  It came and went without making any impact, obviously πŸ˜†.  It did have that one song and dance number β€œBeyoncΓ© Sharma Jayegi” and then it was changed to Dunya Sharma Jayegi.  

hasini009 thumbnail

hindi mein bol dete. Shy ka antonym πŸ˜†