"Gangubai was a blockbuster, I won't look good with Alia" - Ranbir - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelonMusk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally a glimpse of 2011-15 Ranbir. Still the charm is missing!!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmless

Is it just me or does the entire interview seem to be a response to Iamluvbolly's posts from the last six months ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You flatter me โ˜บ๏ธ 

It is very clear that heโ€™s fully aware of all the criticism that he gets. I honestly wouldnโ€™t doubt it if he himself or someone from his team was always checking IF too. 

Video was good. Not as good as Saif interviewing himself for Happy Ending though. That one was a hoot ๐Ÿ˜†. Celebrities being self deprecating will always be a good PR move. I did find it somewhat amusing that they used Ranveerโ€™s name and Sidโ€™s movie for the mocking intro.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He conveniently skipped Bombay Velvet ๐Ÿ˜†

Ab itna self deprecating ho gye toh wo bhi bol dena tha 

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

He conveniently skipped Bombay Velvet ๐Ÿ˜†

Ab itna self deprecating ho gye toh wo bhi bol dena tha 

Might just have forgot.  Ranbir ripped on Bombay velvet quite a bit during Tamasha to Ae Dil promotions. He even talked about how everyone in Bollywood from KJo to Aamir was coming to give him consoling hugs after BV in the AIB podcast.  ๐Ÿ˜†

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So he knows his dialog delivery is bad. Alia in the KWK did admit that he thinks his diction is not so good. 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmless

Is it just me or does the entire interview seem to be a response to Iamluvbolly's posts from the last six months ๐Ÿ˜†

I would not have watched this interview, I can't /don't watch Ranbir's interviews but this comment made me watch it. 

OT : This self-deprecating humour is so yesterday now, Alia peaked with the Genius of the year video, after that sab feeka lagta hai. Very soon, Ananya will come up with a struggle song. ๐Ÿ˜›

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

So he knows his dialog delivery is bad. Alia in the KWK did admit that he thinks his diction is not so good. 

What diction, most of his movies are also bad. ๐Ÿ˜†

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheekThaak

I would not have watched this interview, I can't /don't watch Ranbir's interviews but this comment made me watch it. 

OT : This self-deprecating humour is so yesterday now, Alia peaked with the Genius of the year video, after that sab feeka lagta hai. Very soon, Ananya will come up with a struggle song. ๐Ÿ˜›

Ok, that had me๐Ÿคฃ. What even....๐Ÿ˜†

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I may be totally wrong here, but I felt like the whole Kapur vs Kapoor was a dig at Shahid.

Shahid has been very vocal time and again about how he is an outsider despite being an insider. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheekThaak

I watched it for the same reason๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I wanted to know what all was picked up from IF.